Premonition about tomorrow.

Praha06

I get premonitions every now and then, usually to do with my work and I am almost alway correct. Anyway my latest one came last night, put simply, here it is:

If Larry Kingston plays today he will score.

I get premonitions every now and then, usually to do with my work and I am almost alway correct. Anyway my latest one came last night, put simply, here it is:

but he is in Portugal????????

ToadKiller Dog

I had a premonition aout a fox being released back into the wild last night.

And this morning the top story on hearts world is ginger andy driver .

Was that 1,2 or 3 goals, as I have backed him to score 2 @ 20/1 and 3 @ 100/1, last time I did this bet was in a certain SEMI FINAL and his name was PAUL HARTLEY. C'Mon the mighty JT's......

marshallschunkychicken
I had a premonition aout a fox being released back into the wild last night.

And this morning the top story on hearts world is ginger andy driver .

I must be hungover. That took me a good minute to work out what you were on about. :thumb:

Konrad von Carstein
but he is in Portugal????????

It must have been his twin brother I saw in the BP garage at Sighthill yesterday then:)

Source? My own eyes!!

I had a dream that Driver scores and slides on his knees towards the corner of the Hearts support (side of hibs wee stand)

Mon Hearts

Lets get right ****ing intae them!

the jambo poet

I was reading a bit from Ian Murray the other day...when he was on about his ups and downs and memorable derbies....

the thing is ...he mentioned playing in a few that he lost .....the ones that they won...he was always on the bench....here's hopin he starts today !!!

They have 4 or 5 players who have never played in a derby...may go in our favour...

I'm supremely confident !!!! ......which usually means we'll get humped !!!

C'MON THE JT'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my premonition was actually, if Kingston knew where the ****ing goals where he would have scored today.

Why couldnt he have kept the ball down for **** sake. Get him dropped now for sure.

Archived