Seen as i can't

jamborory

Get a ticket from anyone anywhere , then i'll resort too the pub cause i'm no sitting in the hoose with the auld man, where use going to watch it ? so am no the only jambo there on my own. can't be having that. if it's somewhere i like or dislike and theres a few people going i'll see you there.

if i get a ticket then i'll see the rest of you in the ground

FTH!

Guest juvehearts

feel for me,

im at the in-laws, 8 hibs 2 jambos, the other being my daughter at 13 months old.

she will be in FULL hearts attire.

top,shorts & socks.

she can already say jambo!!

Bring it on, kannae wait to stick it right up these deulded lot i have to call family.

FTH

We Can But Worry

I had the chance of a spare ticket this afternoon. If its still going in the morning, are you still interested?

I had the chance of a spare ticket this afternoon. If its still going in the morning, are you still interested?

aye mate definately.

i'll pm my phone numbers msn's and stuff.

feel for me,

im at the in-laws, 8 hibs 2 jambos, the other being my daughter at 13 months old.

top,shorts & socks.

Bring it on, kannae wait to stick it right up these deulded lot i have to call family.

FTH

Its how we cope with adversity within our lives that shapes us to be the people we are. You will go there with your head held high, whilst you are there and when you leave, your held will still be so. Hearts are the big team, we know it and they know it.

FTH. Simple really.

:107years:

feel for me,

top,shorts & socks.

FTH

A similar situation.

ProperEnclosure.jpg

Guest juvehearts
Its how we cope with adversity within our lives that shapes us to be the people we are. You will go there with your head held high, whilst you are there and when you leave, your held will still be so. Hearts are the big team, we know it and they know it.

FTH. Simple really.

:107years:

Im Here now,

everything's prepared for tomorrow,

the fry-up is in the fridge, the, beer's are on ice, the hearts top's is irone'd crisp hanging up on the door.

the place might be a sea of green, but it will be painted maroon & white come 4pm!

less than 15 hrs to go, kannae sleep with excitment.

I feel the same way i did when we won the semi-final.

Im Here now,

everything's prepared for tomorrow,

the fry-up is in the fridge, the, beer's are on ice, the hearts top's is irone'd crisp hanging up on the door.

the place might be a sea of green, but it will be painted maroon & white come 4pm!

less than 15 hrs to go, kannae sleep with excitment.

I feel the same way i did when we won the semi-final.

I know what you mean. I was so nervous before that match but the closer it got the more excited and optimistic I got. The same is happening now.

Guest juvehearts
I know what you mean. I was so nervous before that match but the closer it got the more excited and optimistic I got. The same is happening now.

the butterfly's were there. theyre here, but not as bad. still im sleeping with the enimy tonight ( well shes a jambo, I converted her!) the rest are vermin.

was funny whilst she was preggers with the wee one, she went up to see them bring the wee cup home, whilst i was on lothian road doing a spot of hibee bashing.

happy days.

feel for me,

FTH

hearts are your family!!!! FTH

Archived