Derby day dump....

Rudimania

Mine has arrived early!

Surely its not only me who has a seriously bad derby day sh*t the morning of every Hibs game! I guess thats what happens when the butterflies have never left my stomach since Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, its not coz I'm nervous, I go into every derby thinking we will win, its just that its means so much, I hate those H*bs smelly job seeking retards!

Well all I can say is if your like me enjoy your dump, get a few beers down you and lets sing our hearts out tomorrow!

WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN.......C'mon the famous!

my adrenaline kicks in when i walk up the stairs to the top tier then a wee rendition of Kello kello we are gorgie boys.!

:4_1_72:

Mine has arrived early!

Surely its not only me who has a seriously bad derby day sh*t the morning of every Hibs game! I guess thats what happens when the butterflies have never left my stomach since Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, its not coz I'm nervous, I go into every derby thinking we will win, its just that its means so much, I hate those H*bs smelly job seeking retards!

Well all I can say is if your like me enjoy your dump, get a few beers down you and lets sing our hearts out tomorrow!

I'll inform you tomorrow morning about it, if it comes that is.

Guest juvehearts
:4_1_72:

I'll inform you tomorrow morning about it, if it comes that is.

gimme me 40 winks & come back when it actually is SUNDAY lol

Mine has arrived early!

Quick update, number no.2 arrived at 5.46am - christ I hope today is worth!!

maroonlegions

nope ,nothing yet, kebab last night after a few ales so knowing my luck it i will need one and have to go at the game and miss the 2nd goal as Nade put us 2-0 up.:eek::)

Archived