UFC

K1874M

Any one have a live feed...

I've had to bargain with the bird to watch the first hr in the bedroom so a live feed link would be sorted.

Oh and any one watching the Hopkins fight on Setanta freeview.... they are extending the feed so it stays live after 3 am.

Watching both but not until in the morning got them on Sky+ so a little bloodsport in the morning before getting ready for the derby.Some really good boxing and UFC coming up on Setanta especially Randy Couture v Brock Lesner on UFC.

Wasn't the best UFC card last night but Bisping done well to evade Lebens left hand for 3 rounds, fight of the night was Taylor v Little.

Next weeks UFC 90 with Anderson Silva will be better to watch.

Some cracking fights coming up as per previous post

Coutoure v Lesnar

Dan Henderson v Rich Franklin

Wanderlei Silve v Rampage Jackson

Matt Serra v Matt Hughes

Gotta love the UFC

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Wasn't the best UFC card last night but Bisping done well to evade Lebens left hand for 3 rounds, fight of the night was Taylor v Little.

Next weeks UFC 90 with Anderson Silva will be better to watch.

Some cracking fights coming up as per previous post

Coutoure v Lesnar

Dan Henderson v Rich Franklin

Wanderlei Silve v Rampage Jackson

Matt Serra v Matt Hughes

Gotta love the UFC

All four of those fights should be good. I wonder how Couture will handle the power of Lesnar - the guy is a beast of a man!!!!!

I find UFC pretty dull after the first 20 seconds. Every fight pretty much ends with about 10 minutes of grappling on the floor.

I find UFC pretty dull after the first 20 seconds. Every fight pretty much ends with about 10 minutes of grappling on the floor.

The Taylor fight was unreal, toe to toe for 3 rounds... as was the Lebens fight, Lebens really put on a show... good to watch.

Archived