Man Utd - Vs West Monkeysheid

3inaBednar

Bednar up front on his own - maybe if he bags a hat-trick folk on here will credit him for the talented player he is, how we could use him the morn! tin hat on.

Bednar up front on his own - maybe if he bags a hat-trick folk on here will credit him for the talented player he is, how we could use him the morn! tin hat on.

Berbatov up front!:cheers:

Talented? Yes.

An absolute stroker? Yes.

agreed, but we could use a big lad up front the morn wi some experience! Mind that chance he missed when we beat celtic 2-1 at tynie when lennon gave him a 2nd attempt by passing him through on goal, he was lucky he got that luck that day cause he missed a sitter before lennon gave him the pass back!

still, could use his presence the morn!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
agreed, but we could use a big lad up front the morn wi some experience! Mind that chance he missed when we beat celtic 2-1 at tynie when lennon gave him a 2nd attempt by passing him through on goal, he was lucky he got that luck that day cause he missed a sitter before lennon gave him the pass back!

Can't remember a sitter being missed, I remember a perfectly good goal chopped off though!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Looking good for that bet, mate.

Yep. :)

I thought it was a nap West Brom would sit in and then get broken down in the 2nd half, much like Bolton a few weeks ago.

Bednar subbed after 18 mins according to BBC website

18 mins into second half I think is more accurate.

Well done on the bet AP.

D'oh.

Shows my lack of attention to detail.

Nobody would have noticed the difference if it was 18 Mins 1st half or 2nd.He didn't touch the ball inbetween.:)

You'd think being a defender himself, Mowbray would be able to teach his teams basic defending.

West Brom's defence were non-existant in that second half.

He never missed a sitter. He had a goal wrongly disallowed at 1-0.

Enjoyed hearing Monkeyheid caught on a touchline mike - after his team had gone as usual four nil down :107years:- shouting in that ridiculous accent after a tackle by one of his players had been blown up for a foul:

'come on linesman, man's game'

thought he was going to follow it up with more of my favourite touchline shouts eg

- when 2 players of the same team go for the ball - the fans shout 'one of yous'

- when a player is getting the magic sponge - 'there's nothing wrong with him'

Archived