Donkey's Unconfirmed Team

JamboMarc

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Jonnson Berra Zaliukas Wallace

Karipidis

Kingston Aguiar Stewart Driver

Nade

I'd take that team. Although I'd question why anyone associated with Hearts would tell someone the team with 24hrs til kisck-off.

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Karipidis

Nade

Same team as has been posted on a couple of threads here except for Nade up front instaead of Mole.

Sounds as though Bruno is definitely being lined up to start.

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Karipidis

Nade

Has good as it gets taking into account how we have lined up this season. Good to see Aguiar involved but fear the pace of this game may be to much for him.

Who is first to get red carded jonnson, Zal or Stewart ?

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Karipidis

Nade

Fax machine must be goosed,only one Lith,whats the betting it's changed by tomorrow,you know,a wee phone call to a winker that does you know who's spying.

Fax machine must be goosed,only one Lith,whats the betting it's changed by tomorrow,you know,a wee phone call to a winker that does you know who's spying.

Only 1 Lith. Ah well, my money's on Miko to come on and get the winner

winston churchill

fat mixu ate it;)

Wont believe any team till i see them on the park. How many times have we been up for a game and picked the worst team we possibly could.

So nervous now.

Wont believe any team till i see them on the park. How many times have we been up for a game and picked the worst team we possibly could.

So nervous now.

I know - the CIS Cup Game at Fester Road springs to mind. I remember the gloom that descended over the support walking towards the stadium when people found out what the team was

badly drawn boy

Happy with that tbh , though not sure we would or should be making the team known 24 hours in advance

Little surprised that Driver is starting and Bruno especially with Bruno having been out for so long

This is when the likes of Kingston and Nade have to show more , being paid big wages and not delivering . heres the chance to repay the club and fans something

Common the Jts -into them

have either aguiar or driver played reserve games to get them ready or are they going in completely fresh?

Aguiar's played the last 4 reserve matches I think, 90 mins in each. Scored in 2 of them from long range.

Driver's going in 'fresh' but he doesn't need reserve games.

Looks a decent enough team.

Only change that I would have like to have seen would be Ruben in for Karapidis.

i would be happy with that team. then again, teams always look good when they are written out, but take no account of how they perform.

couldn't care less who plays if we win.

Looks a decent enough team.

Only change that I would have like to have seen would be Ruben in for Karapidis.

Weird how Ruben has not had a chance instead of Karapidis.Rightback and leftback my main worries though.If ratboy gets into his stride he will take Eggert to the cleaners.We seem to get a result there when we are underdogs though and Hibs are nothing special in midfield and defence so a win is not out of the question.:107years:

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Karipidis

Nade

This is the Team. Trust me.

I look the look of that team but will only believe it when I see it walking into Easter Road! I'll never forget that faitfull evening at Easter Road in the CIS cup q-final when it looked like we were throwing the match due to the state of the team that we picked.

And for the record, that Tullberg injury is a complete joke! We are the only team I know that can pick up these injuries!

Lets hope we turn up in the 1st half tomorrow as I am sick of Hibs taken a 1v0 lead and having to chase the game!

if donkey dead brain leaked this on his crappy wee radio show its no wonder he hasnt been paid for the last three months,total dobber of a man.

That team is fine, ASLONG as Driver & Kingston get forward at EVERY opportunity to support Nade.

It can quicky become a 4-3-3, Csaba isn't daft, but only if the supporting players show the willingness to get up and get involved.

Nade, if he's kept improving on his fitness, will be a handful for ANY defender, he gave Cuellar arguably his hardest game last season, so Giraffe & Bombscare should be keeking themselves.

Driver on his day is one of the best wingers in the league, and his pace will be a big problem for Van Zanten and the centre halfs.

Kingston? I see Miko starting on the right, and to be honest i'd prefer him playing to Larry. This is not the game to gamble on whether Larry will turn up or not. Miko has been giving 100% for as long as I can remember now. Plus he likes a goal against the Hobo's...

Stewart & Bruno have plenty of creativity and I think they'll make a cracking midfield partnership. On their day there are fewer better playmakers in the league.

* I know that i've talked about a few players who "on their day" can be very very good, but that's what derbies are all about isn't it?

Tynecastle Valhalla

cant understand why ruben has not yet had a chance - he is a cracking player. the team is decent but would have put karipidis in defence and rubenin holding role.

cant understand why ruben has not yet had a chance - he is a cracking player. the team is decent but would have put karipidis in defence and rubenin holding role.

I agree Ruben is a good player, but just how effective is he? How many key passes / assists does he make?

Not many from my memory

Just said on Talk 107:

Kello

Karipidis

Nade

IMO other than LB, that team is pretty decent. Unfortunately Wallace is too low on confidence right now, although he is our only option.

I would feel better going into the game with that team.

But its Hibs. At Easter Road. Under Romanov's regime. I wont expect a normal team.

Archived