Radio at work

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Why the feck would a 25 year old working in a creative studio, radio station of choice be Magic FM???

We take turns to decide which radio station to listen to in the office. (dull I know)

It's the new account bint's turn today and so we're on Magic FM (Cabbie Radio)

I've been forced to dig out my ipod and listen to Captain Beefheart & the Pixies on full blast, either that or I'm going to pour Nitromors in my ears

Why the feck would a 25 year old working in a creative studio, radio station of choice be Magic FM???

We take turns to decide which radio station to listen to in the office. (dull I know)

It's the new account bint's turn today and so we're on Magic FM (Cabbie Radio)

I've been forced to dig out my ipod and listen to Captain Beefheart & the Pixies on full blast, either that or I'm going to pour Nitromors in my ears

Where's your dog? Home alone?

Oh and we listen to Radio 1 in our office... does my tats in as its the same pash over and over and over again.

I just can't listen to Radio 1. Music tends to be horrendous, the chat isn't much better and it also has a horrible tinny sound that does my nut in.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

No radio in my work, but plenty of folk listen to their I-pods while working away.

Ignorant ***** :P

Say What Again

As I work in the basement :(, the only radio station we pick up at work is Radio Scotland. It isn't too bad. At least they play a decent selection of music instead of chart pash over and over. For example, it's just went from the Killers to Morrissey to Tina Turner.

Radio 2 is the station to listen to.

FACT.

As I work in the basement :(, the only radio station we pick up at work is Radio Scotland. It isn't too bad. At least they play a decent selection of music instead of chart pash over and over. For example, it's just went from the Killers to Morrissey to Tina Turner.

Radio 2 is the station to listen to.

FACT.

Thought you meant the bar at first.

Radio 1 is garbage during the day. They have a play list of about 10 songs that each get repeated about 5 times!!

Listening to BBC 6 at the moment as it has a decent mixture of old and new music.

Cant get normal radio reception due to being on Level -1 but stream XFM through my PC, it's the only way to go for me.

Radio 1 is **** sheiiitte.

ah, the good old days of radio at work!!!!

since the KGB in my work discovered they needed a PRS license to allow us to listen to the old wireless at work, we've been banished into a silent workplace.

:(

Carl Spackler

since the KGB in my work discovered they needed a PRS license to allow us to listen to the old wireless at work, we've been banished into a silent workplace.

That's why they took the telly out of our Boardroom. That PRS license thing is complete and utter BS.

As for radio stations in the car I'll mostly listen to Radio 4 or Radio 3. Other times I'll listen to Radio 6 (can't get digital in the car) Radio Scotland (for Off the Ball or any commentary) or 909 for Sport also.

I can't listen to commercial stations or Radio 1. They do my head in. I'll tolerate Radio 2 if somebody insists.

I couldn't handle working somewhere with radio I didn't like on all day.

When did I get a job for you lot?

I listen to Real Radio until 2pm.

I was even on today winding up the hobits.

Apart form the ads, I like it.

bought new mobile phone lately and tuned into radio and to my horror the only station available was Leith FM.... how disappointing

Our company just banned all our radios at work 2 weeks ago cause of the PRS, no wonder theres stress in the world you can`t do nothin to ease day to day stresses just helps to take yor mind off things by listenin to the radio.:eek:

At my old job I had to listen to Grant Stott. Didn't realise how much I hated him until then.

grant-stott-1.JPG

Horrible, horrible man.

No radio in my work, but plenty of folk listen to their I-pods while working away.

Ignorant ***** :P

Its the dugs baws being able to plug yourself in to your iPod, away from the distractions of chit-chat and phones ringing when you're trying to concentrate on something at work.

Its a relatively new thing for me but i wish i could have done it years ago.

Then again, i am an ignorant ***** :P

Archived