We're Laughing

CJGJ

Hibs midfielder Joe Keenan today stated for all the Hibs players and fans that the derby is their 'CUP FINAL'

So as usual another humiliating defeat for the hobos is on the cards. :107years:

Playing us is like a Cup Final for them? Bless. They couldn't have paid us a higher compliment, could they?

I mean when a team like East Stirling play a top team in the cup then thats like a cup final for them. So when Hibs play us? Awwww!

:107years:

Hibs midfielder Joe Keenan today stated for all the Hibs players and fans that the derby is their 'CUP FINAL'

So as usual another humiliating defeat for the hobos is on the cards. :107years:

Jeez, that's how small they really are.

So they'll be looking for their first win since 1902 then!

Well they've no chance then. Suddenly I feel a whole lot better about Sunday!

:)

john brownlee

well thats great for us 'cause what do they know about cup finals if they ever get one they lose big style

Lets all laugh at the hobos

He said: "I've been to a few derbies over the years although none really stand out. I do remember, though, when I was a boy, John Robertson scoring in the last minute against us ? there again, that could have applied to a few games.

Coiln .ish spouting off about his derby memories -- is it little wonder none of them really stood out !!!!!!!:):):)

Archived