Hibs & Ukio bankas

Hagar the Horrible

Exactly, from afar it will just look like they are waving their giros at us. They aren't terribly good at this winding-up malarkey! :D

I was thinking that myself.What are they going to do,read one over the PA to explain what it is?

Trumpets.You would think after the "CIS parade" game that they would have learned their lesson.Then again....:rolleyes:.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why just wave em? Let's use em and take their fecking heads off no;)

Hello Hello we are the Gorgie boys.

You're gonna get your fkucin heads kicked in:)

Come and have a go wi the Gorgie aggro:eek:

hobo.jpg

ToadKiller Dog

We should jangle our car /house keys back at them as a response to there Chathams fairytale and the fact that we live in houses and not boxes!.

We should jangle our car /house keys back at them as a response to there Chathams fairytale and the fact that we live in houses and not boxes!.

That's one that you can't blame on us. It was posted on .net, before it appeared here, that Hearts and Chathams were finished. This turned out to be the truth. From what I could see, it was on here that the story grew arms and legs.

Nucky Thompson

The Hobos waving tenners at us:107years: From the team that pays their players jube jubes. Maybe we should start waving glass juice bottles at them.

The Hobos waving tenners at us:107years: From the team that pays their players jube jubes. Maybe we should start waving glass juice bottles at them.

If the latest rumours are true, then it looks like our wages will soon be on a par with theirs.

Me dear departed Grandad had a mate who was called 'Nelson' for similar reasons

I'm not sure about that. You might think it's not a big issue but Dean sometimes struggles to keep things in perspective.

lol

Nucky Thompson
If the latest rumours are true, then it looks like our wages will soon be on a par with theirs.
Rumours started by Hobos:107years: I can't see it reported anywhere official that we are skint or in Administration:rolleyes:Till that time time I think it should be us waving tenners at the maggots:107years:

Rumours started by Hobos:107years: I can't see it reported anywhere official that we are skint or in Administration:rolleyes:Till that time time I think it should be us waving tenners at the maggots:107years:

There are a couple of established posters on here who have stated they are aware of Hearts going through a major cost cutting exercise, with players leaving in January, etc. Threads started by Hobos, or those whom I suspect may be, I tend to just ignore.

Doctor FinnBarr
Maybe we should retort by launching rugby balls back at them to remind them how that "jolly jape" of theirs at easter road came to fruition.

I'd imagine it's going to be quite a novelty for the junkie **** to have counterfeit goods in their hands aswell as on their backs.

Oi, I've gots loads of them at the moment including Rolex watches, just back from Turkey!

:107years::P

Archived