Hibs & Ukio bankas

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

I have just been given made up notes from Ukio Bankas. The Hibs fans are planning on waving them at us on sunday.

I have to say they are pretty good and quite funny, It has a picture of Vlad with "I promise to pay the bearer as late as possible" on it

Still winning the Scottish Cup....... priceless, they are going to be gutted when the debt is anounced that it is well below the ?20m the hoboeconomists and the press will have a full systems crash going unable to compute, They will have the human version of the blue screen of death!:)

I have just been given made up notes from Ukio Bankas. The Hibs fans are planning on waving them at us on sunday.

I have to say they are pretty good and quite funny, It has a picture of Vlad with "I promise to pay the bearer as late as possible" on it

Still winning the Scottish Cup....... priceless, they are going to be gutted when the debt is anounced that it is well below the ?20m the hoboeconomists and the press will have a full systems crash going unable to compute, They will have the human version of the blue screen of death!:)

typical half-assed wind up attempt by the unimaginative maggots.

i hope you are proved right about the debt figure when the a/c's are known, there could be a few surprised and disappointed people... hopefully not us.

The real notes are in Petries back pocket.

:)

Generic Username

I'll be sure to take my sniper scope to Easter Road on Sunday so I can actually see what's on these wee bits of paper that are being waved around.

There will no doubt be a few nuggets who take it for real money and go running out the stadium to try and buy some nappies for the kid they've just fathered with their wee sister.

jamboinglasgow

I would rather we made a missing poster with the scottish cup in the middle.

Missing

Scottish cup

last seen on a horse drawn open top bus in 1901

Reports have been heard of it being in the gorgie area in 1998 and 2006.

If found please return to R. Petrie and check out the window for airborn snout nosed creatures (otherwise known as hibs fans.)

Can I suggest that all those going to Fester Road wave some genuine sterling notes back at them.

?5 should be enough as I doubt they have ever seen anything greater than a ?2 coin.

The People's Chimp

Wow. Such wit! Such imagination! And from the comedy gods who also brought us "staying in at your rival's ground after a defeat" aka "we really showed them this time" as well as "oor buses goat turned aroond on the m8" and "o'connor wasn't playing so it didn't count."

Hagar the Horrible

The Image is too big to let me put it on here, but I have printed loads off to wave back, and I am bringing along loads of Pegs to wave back at them too:cool:

Wonder if the Dean Sheilds pirate flag with be flown in return.

In jest or not, there's no need for that mate.

I assume you don't know anyone with a disability!

Maybe we should retort by launching rugby balls back at them to remind them how that "jolly jape" of theirs at easter road came to fruition.

I'd imagine it's going to be quite a novelty for the junkie **** to have counterfeit goods in their hands aswell as on their backs.

boabyarsebiscuit

Hibs fans are idiots. Don't they know the only reason Vlad refuses to pay bills (and sometimes the players' wages) is to get it up the Scottish media?

:cool:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I remember spotting two of my mates waving shan CIS Cup cut outs in the terracing before THAT game.

Oh how I laughed when they were no where to be seen for the parade. :)

How exactly are we going to see these fake notes then? Have they thought about that?!

marshallschunkychicken
Wow. Such wit! Such imagination! And from the comedy gods who also brought us "staying in at your rival's ground after a defeat" aka "we really showed them this time" as well as "oor buses goat turned aroond on the m8" and "o'connor wasn't playing so it didn't count."

One of my all time favourites.

Priceless.

There's always one thats got to be "the voice of reason" eh. Grow a pair and have a laugh.

How many of the neds will try and use the fake notes to buy their half time pie and methadone?

Just turn up with little plastic bags full of talcum powder and wave it at them.

A few thousand of us doing that should drive them wild!

cobbyshambles

load of *****-the obvious thing to do is wave actual money at them

Jambof3tornado

Wonder if you dial 999 and report all the hobo's for fraud they would all get lifted and we'd have easter road all to ourselves!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Wonder if you dial 999 and report all the hobo's for fraud they would all get lifted and we'd have easter road all to ourselves!!!

Ha ha, I was just thinking the same, counterfeit money is illegal I'm sure ;)

cobbyshambles

don't tell me you didn't witness his savage assualt on craig gordon after the penalty?if he wasn't such a stupid **** there would be no issue.

i've an uncle that has lost the sight in one of his eyes due to glucoma(sp). he is fighting a battle to keep his other eye. i call him "hawkeye" and he appreciates it.

dean sheils won't sit and cry in the dressing room, he'll laugh

dean sheils won't sit and cry in the dressing room

He fecking will after the game once we've pumped them something rotten.

Flumps.

Drylaw Hearts
It seems so long since the last derby. Methinks it's going to be a hot atmosphere on Sunday.

Definitely.

I'm glad our end will be full for a change.

just get a real note and roll it into a straw and wave that at ratboy. let's face it, he'll be using one later at night anyway.

i've an uncle that has lost the sight in one of his eyes due to glucoma(sp). he is fighting a battle to keep his other eye. i call him "hawkeye" and he appreciates it.

Me dear departed Grandad had a mate who was called 'Nelson' for similar reasons

dean sheils won't sit and cry in the dressing room, he'll laugh

I'm not sure about that. You might think it's not a big issue but Dean sometimes struggles to keep things in perspective.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Eye Eye, Moral high ground alert.

Lame.

Hope everyone remember's their binoculars so they can see what they're supposed to be offended about.

Lame.

Hope everyone remember's their binoculars so they can see what they're supposed to be offended about.

Exactly, from afar it will just look like they are waving their giros at us. They aren't terribly good at this winding-up malarkey! :D

Who are you supporting this week ?

Dunfemline, Hibs or Hearts ?

Think I will be supporting you this weekend my lovely Baberton buddie.

Hagar the Horrible

I have made up fake Methadone prescription notes in reply

will try and print a few hundred off in time;)

kennygarland1
I say we wave these in their faces

machete.jpg

Who's with me?! YEAH!

Why just wave em? Let's use em and take their fecking heads off no;)

Hello Hello we are the Gorgie boys.

You're gonna get your fkucin heads kicked in:)

Come and have a go wi the Gorgie aggro:eek:

Archived