Bilderberg Conspiracy....:)

coppercrutch

i think the point i can see here is TAXATION , it is the biggest most effective way of CONTROL , people might have the means to choose who to work for or not to work at all but the the fact remains that we all pay taxes and these taxes go straight to the government , how many taxes have been introduced in the last 10/20 years and now the so called green taxes could be forced upon us , it seems to me that they are creating a SLAVERY OF TAXATION and at the same time a SLAVERY OF DEPENDENCE, money and its various forms of taxations is very effective in controlling.:cool:

Lets abolish taxes then and we can all keep our own earnings.

Forget about provision of roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, police. We can do without them.

Bollox.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Possibly, but I also have control of my own life. I choose whether or not to work and I choose who I work for. You seem to think that everything is "controlled" by others and the individual has little choice. I prefer to think that my own decisions are much more likely to impact my life than those made by others. I guess its just a different way of viewing things.

I agree that we all try to control our own lives. However do you really choose whether or not to work and if so who you work for ?

I don't think you have groups of people sitting a room 'controlling' what individual people do. However these people can make decisions that can impact an entire industry or sometimes an entire country.

If you happen to work in that industry or live in that country your entire future has been 'controlled' to a great extent.

As Maroonlegions says taxation is one ultimate way of control. That combined with debt give those in power an incredible amount of power over the masses.

Someone in debt who has to pay taxes has almost their entire life controlled. Whether they know it or not.

I am not saying this is some great plan to take over the World. However I do think there are powers out there that like to keep the masses in check.

Taxation and debt is the perfect combination.

As Maroonlegions says taxation is one ultimate way of control. That combined with debt give those in power an incredible amount of power over the masses.

Someone in debt who has to pay taxes has almost their entire life controlled. Whether they know it or not.

Lets abolish taxes then and we can all keep our own earnings.

Forget about provision of roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, police. We can do without them.

Bollox.

I think you will find there are countries out there with little or no direct taxation.

They seem to do just fine on the infrastructure front.

In these places you simply choose where you put your money.

You want to drive on a flash road = you pay for it.

You want to use a bike instead = you don't pay for it.

Very simplistic example I know but you get the idea.

maroonlegions
Lets abolish taxes then and we can all keep our own earnings.:eek:

Forget about provision of roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, police. We can do without them. :rolleyes:

Bollox.

:cool:

iam very aware were some of the money from taxes goes my dear chap , you said abolish taxes, no were did i say lets abolish taxes , i was replying to the theme on CONTROL not lets abolish taxes, so stop putting words in my mouth, i was trying to highlight ONE avenue were effective CONTROL is possible and could be ABUSED , NO need to highlight the increase in stealth taxes then.:rolleyes:

I agree that we all try to control our own lives. However do you really choose whether or not to work and if so who you work for ?

I don't think you have groups of people sitting a room 'controlling' what individual people do. However these people can make decisions that can impact an entire industry or sometimes an entire country.

If you happen to work in that industry or live in that country your entire future has been 'controlled' to a great extent.

I am not saying this is some great plan to take over the World. However I do think there are powers out there that like to keep the masses in check.

Taxation and debt is the perfect combination.

Firstly, do you cut and paste your replies as I can't imagine you typed out the last two paragraphs again?

Anyway, let my give you my tuppence worth here:

However do you really choose whether or not to work and if so who you work for ?
In a capitalist society we (the proletariat) are all wage slaves.

Exactly. The Capitalist class run society for their own end. No doubt about it. Recent events have shown that "democratically" elected representatives have no control. You're future may not be controlled as such, but your present certainly is.

Regarding taxation - imho payingtax is a citizens duty.

Re debt - capitalist society encourages this via rabid consumerism. People have it within themselves to not be controlled but, like the native americans, "shiny beads" can be so corrupting!

Anyway, I suppose the crux of my argument is that you can believe in a conspiracy if you want, however Marx & Engels basically talked about and analysed the whole capitalist control gig 160 years ago.

You're so mid 19th century it's unbelievable! ;)

I think you will find there are countries out there with little or no direct taxation.

They seem to do just fine on the infrastructure front.

In these places you simply choose where you put your money.

You want to drive on a flash road = you pay for it.

You want to use a bike instead = you don't pay for it.

Very simplistic example I know but you get the idea.

I dunno I just think that conspiracy theorists are sad losers if all they can do is bleat about how they are being manipulated by an evil Empire of shape-shifting reptilians.

maroonlegions

And speaking of control here is a wee beauty,:cool:

Security services want personal data from sites like Facebook

Ministers say terrorists and other criminals are using free websites as a way of concealing their communications:eek:

* Richard Norton-Taylor

* guardian.co.uk,

* Wednesday October 15 2008 11.00 BST

The government is drawing up plans to give the police and security and intelligence agencies new powers to access personal data held by internet services, including social network sites such as Facebook and Bebo and gaming networks.:eek:

The move, heralded in this morning's speech on international terrorism by Jacqui Smith, the home secretary, is prompted by concern that criminals and terrorists are using websites as a way of concealing their communications, according to Whitehall security sources.;);)

At present, security and intelligence agencies can demand to see telephone and email traffic from traditional communications services providers (CSPs), which store the personal data for business purposes such as billing.

The rapid expansion of new CSPs - such as gaming, social networking, auction and video sites - and technologies such as wireless internet and broadband present a serious problem for the police, MI5, customs and other government agencies, the security sources say.

Sites such as Bebo and Facebook provide their services free, relying mainly on advertising for income. They do not hold records of their customers, many of whom in any case use pseudonyms.

"Criminals could use a chat facility - they are not actually playing the game but we can't actually get hold of the data," said one official.

"Criminal terrorists are exploiting free social networking sites," said another Whitehall security official, who added that the problem was compounded by the increasing use of data rather than voice in communications.

"People have many accounts and sign up as Mickey Mouse and no one knows who they are," he said. "We have to do something. We need to collect data CSPs do not hold."

Whitehall officials say that with the help of GCHQ - the electronic eavesdropping centre with a huge information storage capacity - the government is looking at different options that will be put out for consultation. They declined today to spell out the options but said that whatever is decided will need new legislation.

Despite this reticence, it is clear that the government wants to be able to demand that the new generation of CSPs collect data from their customers so the security services can access them.

The response from the networks is likely to be hostile, not least because of the potential costs involved.

If the government, as expected, offers to pay for any new data access scheme, it is likely to cost taxpayers billions of pounds.

The plan will need international cooperation since many of the new CSPs are based abroad, notably in the US.

Government officials insist that what they call the interception modernisation programme, or IMP, is important since access to communications data is a crucial tool in combating crime such as paedophilia, kidnapping and drug trafficking.

They say the planned new legislation would apply only to communications data - such addresses and names - but not to the actual contents of the communications. Intercepting the contents would still need ministerial warrants. Access to communications data would be available, as now, to senior police, local council officers and other public bodies.

Clearly concerned about a public backlash against the plan, officials stress that the government is not building up a single central database containing personal information of everyone in the country.:107years:(feck off, pull the other one;))

Whats next then, the fecking food we eat or the DVDS we watch.:rolleyes:

Recipient's email address

[email protected]

Security services want personal data from sites like Facebook

This article was first published on guardian.co.uk on Wednesday October 15 2008. It was last updated at 11.15 on October 15 2008.

maroonlegions
I dunno I just think that conspiracy theorists are sad losers if all they can do is bleat about how they are being manipulated by an evil Empire of shape-shifting reptilians.

nae:rolleyes: you have got that wrong my friend , sad losers are the ones who except every thing ,question feck all and believe all the pesh that the media can ram up their sun don't shines , i would use the word , CONCERNED ,that this big brother state is a possibility , the shape- shifting quote is often used to discredit people or evidence that we all well could be sleep walking into a fecking living nightmare. ID CARD ANYONE or what about a nice GM veg lasagne for tea.:107years::rolleyes:;)

Whats next then, the fecking food we eat or the DVDS we watch.:rolleyes:

That would actually be very simple data to collect, assuming you use a supermarket loyalty card and DVD rental card/download from cable tv etc etc etc

What would a Govt do with such information though? Really? Why? What is the point?

The Capitalists already have the world by the gonads, Government is weak, as events have shown. They, the governments, are in fact the lickspittles of the capitalists.

nae:rolleyes: you have got that wrong my friend , sad losers are the ones who except every thing ,question feck all and believe all the pesh that the media can ram up their sun don't shines , i would use the word , CONCERNED ,that this big brother state is a possibility , the shape- shifting quote is often used to discredit people or evidence that we all well could be sleep walking into a fecking living nightmare. ID CARD ANYONE or what about a nice GM veg lasagne for tea.:107years::rolleyes:;)

As mentioned above, Marx and Engels blew the lid on this 160 years ago.

Whats wrong with GM? You get great strawberries and rice for the starving masses. OK so a few bees may kop it but thats a decent price to pay for some top quality strawberries.

maroonlegions
That would actually be very simple data to collect, assuming you use a supermarket loyalty card and DVD rental card/download from cable tv etc etc etc

What would a Govt do with such information though? Really? Why? What is the point?

The Capitalists already have the world by the gonads, Government is weak, as events have shown. They, the governments, are in fact the lickspittles of the capitalists.

well , food for one , lets say they are phasing in GM food stuffs , lets get a nice list of peoples eating habits and patterns:cool:, DVDS, what kind of market can we target in our future highly sophisticated , subliminal messages that can bypass the conscious mind and influence the Sub- conscious mind (a lot of current advertisers use this ) , food and thought manipulation is never entirely complete , it changes constantly and i think these areas are of great concern to the people or organizations that want total control over our life's.:cool:

well , food for one , lets say they are phasing in GM food stuffs , lets get a nice list of peoples eating habits and patterns:cool:, DVDS, what kind of market can we target in our future highly sophisticated , subliminal messages that can bypass the conscious mind and influence the Sub- conscious mind (a lot of current advertisers use this ) , food and thought manipulation is never entirely complete , it changes constantly and i think these areas are of great concern to the people or organizations that want total control over our life's.:cool:

Supermarkets already do this via the loyalty cards.

It is the capitalists that use these techniques, not the ineffectual and impotent governments.

maroonlegions

It is the capitalists that use these techniques, not the ineffectual and impotent governments.

ah but the food standard agency's WORK for governments do they not or at least in some compatibility . Supermarkets already do this via the loyalty cards.., do they indeed with GM food stuffs, my point is WHEN they phase in GM foods via the food standers government agency's , all connected in some ways so there is in that way avenues for tighter control:cool:.

Carl Spackler

Correct re the Supermarkets which is why I don't have a "loyalty" card. I did once but the fact that they were monitoring my shopping trends upset me a bit when I thought about it and so I chucked the card.

Governements have in the past kept tabs on people for political purposes. Before the Berlin Wall came down this forum would not be allowed in the DDR.

maroonlegions

good find, read both a while back it is indeed very interesting that they can be traced back in time , its also very interesting that more and more people are beginning to start to connect the dots so to speak, it does take time but to go deep enough you start to see the bigger picture.:cool:

Carl Spackler
good find, read both a while back it is indeed very interesting that they can be traced back in time , its also very interesting that more and more people are beginning to start to connect the dots so to speak, it does take time but to go deep enough you start to see the bigger picture.:cool:

The mysterious world powers really screwed up letting everyone use Google didn't they?

maroonlegions
The mysterious world powers really screwed up letting everyone use Google didn't they?

ah but you see they had no choice , nothing like giving a bit of the game away from banning google eh, they are not stupid , they do not go from A TO B directly for everyone to take notice and see, They use a stepping stone approach, slowly achieving their agendas, i refer to my post on this topic from the Guardian News paper ON HOW the security services are to be given powers on spying on peoples internet activity's now call me naive but what message does that send, they are in the process of tightening the net.;)

Carl Spackler

The American Military laid the foundations of the internet. A British scientist working at CERN essentially invented the internet as we know it now.

CERN is funded by the EU.

Google was started from a garage in California and was funded by corporations.

Guest GhostHunter
ah but you see they had no choice , nothing like giving a bit of the game away from banning google eh, they are not stupid , they do not go from A TO B directly for everyone to take notice and see, They use a stepping stone approach, slowly achieving their agendas, i refer to my post on this topic from the Guardian News paper ON HOW the security services are to be given powers on spying on peoples internet activity's now call me naive but what message does that send, they are in the process of tightening the net.;)

You're a bit behind.

The "global" "powers" have always been watching and listening...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YkxMbI_hirs

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMfSXUPICw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6UbmbQUtz80

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesB/thegap.jpg

You're not naive, just a little slow :)

If you need further proof that they are already "looking in", check out Google Chrome's TOS....add to the Phorm that BT used illicitly and you get the picture - if they are watching, then chances are Bigger Powers already are.

After all, sending an email to someone stating you are about to "off" the "president", is the quickest way to prove it all :)

Firstly, do you cut and paste your replies as I can't imagine you typed out the last two paragraphs again?

Anyway, let my give you my tuppence worth here:

In a capitalist society we (the proletariat) are all wage slaves.

Exactly. The Capitalist class run society for their own end. No doubt about it. Recent events have shown that "democratically" elected representatives have no control. You're future may not be controlled as such, but your present certainly is.

Regarding taxation - imho payingtax is a citizens duty.

Re debt - capitalist society encourages this via rabid consumerism. People have it within themselves to not be controlled but, like the native americans, "shiny beads" can be so corrupting!

Anyway, I suppose the crux of my argument is that you can believe in a conspiracy if you want, however Marx & Engels basically talked about and analysed the whole capitalist control gig 160 years ago.

You're so mid 19th century it's unbelievable! ;)

I copy my reply onto a blank email and do it there - then copy back in. Otherwise my work would realise I am on the internet too much at work. :rolleyes:

Anyway as for conspiracies I am not saying I agree with them or not. Just that to discount the possibility is naive IMO.

As for the Capitalist society running society to their own end I totally agree. Isn't that sort of a conspiracy in itself ?

Much of the stuff they do is in our very faces. Much is not.

maroonlegions
You're a bit behind.

If you need further proof that they are already "looking in", check out Google Chrome's TOS....add to the Phorm that BT used illicitly and you get the picture - if they are watching, then chances are Bigger Powers already are.

After all, sending an email to someone stating you are about to "off" the "president", is the quickest way to prove it all :)

a bit behind:eek:, well not trying to brag but ICKE was highlighting and talking about this stuff in the early 90s ;), and i was aware of it then admittedly after reading his books since the 90s and today, what i meant was that the SPEED of which they doing it know has been stepped up, from a kind of stepping stone approach to a few leaps right onto the bank;):rolleyes: now and again

maroonlegions
You're a bit behind.

if you can put his reptilian theory's on the back burner for now and you can be bothered then he was saying a lot of what could or would happen back then in the 90s.:cool:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6334005121196324215&hl=en

As for the Capitalist society running society to their own end I totally agree. Isn't that sort of a conspiracy in itself ?

Much of the stuff they do is in our very faces. Much is not.

Yes, I suppose it is but, as I have said, the lid was blown on this 160 years ago! In other words the answer has been in front of us for so long!

Serious question. Do you believe the general public are not stupid ?

(We are talking econonomics, financial system, politics etc.. here. )

I think the word you're looking for is "unaware". I know some very very clever people indeed who are completely ignorant of politics, finance, and even econonomics (whatever that is :biggrin: ).

I'm aware of the fact that groups like the CFR, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Conferences exist. But that doesn't make me smarter - or better informed, for that matter - than people who aren't aware of them.

v v interesting read....

Jeff Rense is often an interesting read. But many people say the same about the Harry Potter series of books. ;)

Indepth knowledge of abstruse concepts like Astrophysics and Law, good debating skills, media influence and you've met the Bilderberg Group.

You secretly run the world, don't you Uly?

I dabble. :laugh:

I think the word you're looking for is "unaware". I know some very very clever people indeed who are completely ignorant of politics, finance, and even econonomics (whatever that is :biggrin: ).

I'm aware of the fact that groups like the CFR, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Conferences exist. But that doesn't make me smarter - or better informed, for that matter - than people who aren't aware of them.

:rolleyes:

Apart from that I do agree with what you are saying.

Just because someone knows something - does not make them smarter than someone who does not. However they are certainly more aware.

Being aware of what is going on is definitely useful. Knowledge is power and all. I have a tiny bit of knowledge. That means I have more power than the average punter. Could be worse.

Carl Spackler

Just because someone knows something - does not make them smarter than someone who does not. However they are certainly more aware.

Being aware of what is going on is definitely useful. Knowledge is power and all. I have a tiny bit of knowledge. That means I have more power than the average punter. Could be worse.

reg_holdsworth_real_ken_morley.jpg

Why did you highlight the text that you did? Are you trying to distort what I said?

So we?ve outed Ulysses as a Master of the World, part time at any rate!!!!

So I wonder, as he sits back in his winged black leather chair gently stroking his cat (could have used a different word here but the lure of the innuendo was not strong enough) what does our leader take of the next step in human development.

Gentlemen I give you The Singularity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_SingularityThis event will occur in most of our lifetimes and is a direct, if simplistic, consequence of Moore?s Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_Law. I take we are all familiar with the basic?s of Moore?s Law and its relationship between the number of the number of transistors in an integrated circuit and time (roughly doubling every two years) and the decreasing cost of such.

Given the proliferation of electronic processing, think of all the machinery and equipment that have some sort of processing ability every thing from watches to cars to cameras, ovens and fridges, basically if it is electrical then it can be controlled and communicated with. If one adds in the advances in genetic modification and artificial intelligence we are heading for a very ?interesting?, but hopefully not too dystopian a future.

Our current financial 'blip' or 'catastrophe', depending on your POV, will have very little impact, this will occur at some point between 2025 & 2035 and I fully intend to be around to see how it all pans out.

It has been said that The Singularity is ?the Rapture of the nerds? and must not be confused with the Rapture of the Jambos come 4:15 on Sunday. :)

I am aware that the links are to Wikipedia which is probably not the most rigorously independent of sources but the articles have links to support and reject the hypotheses

So we?ve outed Ulysses as a Master of the World, part time at any rate!!!!

So I wonder, as he sits back in his winged black leather chair gently stroking his cat (could have used a different word here but the lure of the innuendo was not strong enough) what does our leader take of the next step in human development.

blofeld1.jpg

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ ;)

Why did you highlight the text that you did? Are you trying to distort what I said?

Just pointing out a contradiction. Calm doon !!

But that doesn't make me smarter - or better informed, for that matter - than people who aren't aware of them.

Surely if you are aware of things others are not - you are better informed ?

Clearly does not mean you are smarter - but better informed yes.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Oh god, not anothe CC Vs Uly ding dong is it?

Oh god, not anothe CC Vs Uly ding dong is it?

I don't think so !!

Not quite sure why he says I was 'distorting' what he had to say. :rolleyes:

I simply quoted him and put the bits I was referring to in bold. No distorting as far as I can see. Exactly the same point remains without the bold....

Guest S.U.S.S.
I don't think so !!

Not quite sure why he says I was 'distorting' what he had to say. :rolleyes:

I simply quoted him and put the bits I was referring to in bold. No distorting as far as I can see. Exactly the same point remains without the bold....

Cant you two just get along.

SUSS, the voice of reason on KB.

Yes, but the contradiction only exists if you change the sentence in the manner highlighted by you. ;)

Surely? Nope, not surely. Occasionally, maybe even frequently, but not always, so therefore not surely. Your perspective of information needs to be a little more holistic, IMHO.

Why refer to people as "stupid", when they are (in your opinion) "less well informed"?

Yes, but the contradiction only exists if you change the sentence in the manner highlighted by you. ;)

Surely? Nope, not surely. Occasionally, maybe even frequently, but not always, so therefore not surely. Your perspective of information needs to be a little more holistic, IMHO.

Why refer to people as "stupid", when they are (in your opinion) "less well informed"?

There is a wee pill I have heard of. It is called the 'I will admit when I am wrong and not look like a grade A bawzack' pill.

I have taken it a few times myself. Very refreshing. You should try it sometime..

People who cannot admit they are wrong are complete losers.

So are you a complete loser ? Or can you simply admit you contradicted yourself........

If anyone ever needs an example of somebody doing everything they can to deny they were wrong this is a perfect example.....

Does anyone actually know what Ulysses is trying to say ...........:eek:

maroonlegions
If anyone ever needs an example of somebody doing everything they can to deny they were wrong this is a perfect example.....

Does anyone actually know what Ulysses is trying to say ...........:eek:

mind bending shape shifting reptilians forcing one to keep to the norm of self denial in ways the scientific community cannot repopulate in any laboratory, springs to my mind but hey, just me on my freedom of information quest.:rolleyes:

That's fine by me, since we're both right. :eek::biggrin:

Sorted. :)

BTW I have another cracking Maroonlegions style vid here.

Zeitgiest Addendum.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

You can't just swallow everything they say as fact. Of course I think the same can be said of Governments and the mainstream media.

Two sides of the story is better than one though.

This was from July this year:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZc0uBWDvc

This was today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7675234.stm

Basically the jist of the top programme (Only 10 minutes - interesting watch) is that the NWO is planning to destroy the US and the ME by plunging the price of oil.

Now this is just another conspiracy theory and you have to take these things with a pinhc of salt. However Cuba suddenly discovering a huge pile of Oil. Cuba being one of the 'enemies' of the US for so long.

Interesting stuff. Don't know if I am agreeing with is or not. Does open your eyes to things that could be going on out there.

Truth is stranger than fiction as they say. :)

Archived