Reasons to love Hibs

kennygarland1

keep em or no  

1 member has voted

1. 1. keep em or no

kennygarland1

I cannot understand the hatred by some shown towards our neighbours,i mean how narrow minded can you get?

Think about it,if they were'nt there we would'nt have enjoyed some of the greatest times of our lives,too countless to be mentioned but i will start the ball rolling, the 4-1 game being mentioned on another thread has to be right up there for me and provided me with one of my best ever memories of the old ground.

As a foot note,would you forsake more chances of unbridled joyous memories or would you rather they just never existed? I know what i'd prefer.

Theres a diffrence between Hating Hibs and wanting them to go out of exsistence. All this rubbish about getting on with Hibs and liking them is complete rubbish to me hate them and celtic the same both ****

Theres a diffrence between Hating Hibs and wanting them to go out of exsistence. All this rubbish about getting on with Hibs and liking them is complete rubbish to me hate them and celtic the same both ****

Hibs have given me some of my finest moments in football. 22 in a row, 4-0 semi, 4-4, 5-1, getting relegated the same season we won the cup, getting pumped by Livi in a final. Where would I be without them........

kennygarland1
Are you typing Shaun.Lawsons messages for him like NMH did for None?

Damn it we've been sussed,was it the accent gave it away?

I cannot understand the hatred by some shown towards our neighbours,i mean how narrow minded can you get?

Think about it,if they were'nt there we would'nt have enjoyed some of the greatest times of our lives,too countless to be mentioned but i will start the ball rolling, the 4-1 game being mentioned on another thread has to be right up there for me and provided me with one of my best ever memories of the old ground.

As a foot note,would you forsake more chances of unbridled joyous memories or would you rather they just never existed? I know what i'd prefer.

You've missed out another more significant option.

During my tenure at St Tams, with only small handful of Jambos in the school, I had to suffer only 3 defeats to that mob in 24 games.

From the middle of 3rd year I was able to come into school on a Monday with a big cheesy grin on my face until I left in 6th year.

I would imagine some other folk managed to go through their secondry years without the hobos ever beating us!

For memories like those keep em!

I am fortunate to have lived through two massive unbeaten runs against the vermin, along with countless memorable wins too numerous to mention in detail but culminating in the Scottish Cup semi-final raping of them.

However, i would love them to be wiped from the face of Scottish football.

It would be the ultimate victory.

Hope they go bust.

===============

This will never happen, we basicly have nae debt.

The Club is debt free the holding have a small debt.

We should keep HIBS:)

kennygarland1
Hope they go bust.

Come on you guys seriously,if they were'nt here where else would we get a buzz like after winning the derby?

In no way does any game come close,remember the 4-0 semi? there was not a feeling like it before or after.The dread if we lost, to the euphoria of winning,especially in the manner we did it.

Let's hope the derby fixture is here to stay forever and they are forever in our shadow.We are like conjoined twins only our side is better:)

winston churchill

new2.jpg

Do you still pretend not to be Hobo?

cant get rid of them. its brilliant watchin them cry in the stands after the jt's dish out a humping to them.

Yeah it would appear he's still pretending.

Ive not heard such nonsense since Kerry Katona tried to convince Phil and Fern she wasn't off her face!

cant get rid of them. its brilliant watchin them cry in the stands after the jt's dish out a humping to them.

Word. Greeting hobos are the best kind. Especially when they lose due to a pratfall, which is standard.

The People's Chimp
Ive not heard such nonsense since Kerry Katona tried to convince Phil and Fern she wasn't off her face!

*hic* i've not been *hic* drinking *hic*

Much like starting a poll about whether we should "love hibs" when you're clearly a hibs fan.

Yep, all in one afternoon they managed to;

• Boo during a mark of respect to a dead person
  • Attack a bus of Hearts fans which took a wrong turn
  • Sing racist songs about 2 of our players, and;
  • Astound us with their general bitterness and knobbyness.

Gotta love the Hobos :rolleyes:

gordon the jambo
keep em, we need a wee local team who we can laugh at, also it makes us feel better that we are not like them

we are certainly not like the bunch o inbred **** tramps a blight on our fair city:107years::hobofish::107years:

I've voted no, but only because there isn't a "not really bothered" option.

During the Mercer "takeover" period, I have to say I was with the Big Fella all the way. We were never likely to challenge the OF on our own, but by combining resources and eventually a single fanbase, then we might have had a chance. Debatable I know, but we'll never know what would have happened.

kennygarland1
I've voted no, but only because there isn't a "not really bothered" option.

During the Mercer "takeover" period, I have to say I was with the Big Fella all the way. We were never likely to challenge the OF on our own, but by combining resources and eventually a single fanbase, then we might have had a chance. Debatable I know, but we'll never know what would have happened.

Dunno about you but the derby is the ONLY game that gives me goosebumps and i'm in my late 40s,it has never changed.

The ugly sisters mean nothing to me and i find it hard nowadays to even get half wound up,whereas the derby is on another planet in comparison.

Think of all your 10 greatest moments in football and i bet over half involve Hibs,am i wrong?

hearts/hibs, rangers/celtic, inter/ac,.....the list could go on. without one the other is well a bit boring. its the rivalry that has made these clubs what they are and will continue to do so.

Just because you hate them doesn`t mean you want them to go extinct.

I love beating them because i can`t stand their section of bitter fans who continually go on about Albert Kidd, think they are gods gift to football, and just in general being numpties.

:107years:

Archived