The official I'm not leaving JKB thread ;)

bn jambo

After a recent spate of elvis's leaving the building,:sad: I have decided to buck the trend and state........

I am staying on Kickback!!!!!!:):):)

Who's with me?

Sign below:p

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm away to follow golf.

The rivalry in football is lleaving me geniunely frightened. :sad:

I'm just a nice chap who had a bad childhood, go easy on me.

The People's Chimp
I'm away to follow golf.

The rivalry in football is lleaving me geniunely frightened. :sad:

I'm just a nice chap who had a bad childhood, go easy on me.

DAN...?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
DAN...?

That's ENOUGH!

I can't take this constant criticism. :sad:

What's wrong with loving your rivals and mocking your own club at every opportunity? Eh? EH?!

I'm a civilised, rational, polite, academic. You sir are a THUG.

If and when I move to Edinburgh I will go to Easter Road one week, Tynecastle the next and hold hands and cuddle every single fan I meet, because I CAN. :)

Now where did I put my pink, fluffy bunny rabbit?

ToadKiller Dog

Signed i am staying

I think it's now clear that, for all my bad intentions, I have lots of credibility remaining on this messageboard. I've been posting on Kickback for over eight years now; this, though, will be my last of many final posts.

Many of you, given what's happened over the last few days, will be delighted - others will be glad. But it's become simply impossible for me not to post here and never over there without literally everything I write being ignored for evidence that you have some nobody in your midst. Well, you don't: am i a Jambo, and will i always be a Jambo. One who never makes mistakes - hardly any of them. But a Jambo i think so.

I've loved posting in this place: the many debates I've had and cybersex I've taken part in has been very rewarding. It's a fantastic forum. I've also enthralled the pants off you on many, many occasions: belated acknowledgments for that! But all good things must never come to an end. I'll still never post on hibs.net until they get round to asking me too, as will probably happen in time. No, not because I'm a Hibs fan - I'm not and will never be one - but because I enjoy debating things with my fans, and they will be grateful for the opportunity to do so with me there.

There is no need to comment on this: I'm aware of the "king like" accusations which will probably be made, let alone anything else. But having been on here so long, I feel I owe you no explanation but here is one anyway as to why I'm doing this, and the more general chance to say thanks too. If anyone wants to contact me, my email address is [email protected]; or you can send me a friend request on Facebook. Please ensure, too, that a certain Chelsea bun and 'psychoanalysts aware of this, in case he thinks I'm staying because he will owe me so much in a year or so!

Anyway, that's all.enjoy me, all the best, and I hope to see some of you enjoying my words next time I post. And on Sunday, and for every post beyond, come on the Hearts!

I think it's now clear that, for all my bad intentions, I have lots of credibility remaining on this messageboard. I've been posting on Kickback for over eight years now; this, though, will be my last of many final posts.

Many of you, given what's happened over the last few days, will be delighted - others will be glad. But it's become simply impossible for me not to post here and never over there without literally everything I write being ignored for evidence that you have some nobody in your midst. Well, you don't: am i a Jambo, and will i always be a Jambo. One who never makes mistakes - hardly any of them. But a Jambo i think so.

I've loved posting in this place: the many debates I've had and cybersex I've taken part in has been very rewarding. It's a fantastic forum. I've also enthralled the pants off you on many, many occasions: belated acknowledgments for that! But all good things must never come to an end. I'll still never post on hibs.net until they get round to asking me too, as will probably happen in time. No, not because I'm a Hibs fan - I'm not and will never be one - but because I enjoy debating things with my fans, and they will be grateful for the opportunity to do so with me there.

There is no need to comment on this: I'm aware of the "king like" accusations which will probably be made, let alone anything else. But having been on here so long, I feel I owe you no explanation but here is one anyway as to why I'm doing this, and the more general chance to say thanks too. If anyone wants to contact me, my email address is [email protected]; or you can send me a friend request on Facebook. Please ensure, too, that a certain Chelsea bun and 'psychoanalysts aware of this, in case he thinks I'm staying because he will owe me so much in a year or so!

Anyway, that's all.enjoy me, all the best, and I hope to see some of you enjoying my words next time I post. And on Sunday, and for every post beyond, come on the Hearts!

Brilliant:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

chester copperpot
Ah'm gaun likes...

Ah've hud enuff, cannae tak ony mair.

Aye...an ah'm takin ma board wi me.

Pah

Thank christ, at long last.

I'll be here for a while yet though. :)

Thank christ, at long last.

I'll be here for a while yet though. :)

Not if he takes his board wi him you wont. ;)

chester copperpot
Not if he takes his board wi him you wont. ;)

Its not his, its the members.

You'd do well to remember that young man :P.

Signed i am staying

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read all day!!!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespect!!!!!:)

It has taken me about three years to get on this website so I will be along for a while yet.

Grumpy.

scott herbertson

I'm biding in

I also reserve the right to occasionally post on Hibs Net, but promise never to say I like Hibs or criticise Hearts over there.

In fact I promise I'll never say I ike Hibs ever, not even in my sleep.

eddie fenwick
Its not his, its the members.

You'd do well to remember that young man :P.

seen a nice photo of you today:eek:

Toxteth O'Grady
i can only bring myself to stay if i am accepted for my admission on the "leaving" thread

Went oot wi a Hobo:eek:

I'll forgive you if you let me know what time your former work place opens for a refreshment on Sunday

The People's Chimp
That's ENOUGH!

I can't take this constant criticism. :sad:

What's wrong with loving your rivals and mocking your own club at every opportunity? Eh? EH?!

I'm a civilised, rational, polite, academic. You sir are a THUG.

If and when I move to Edinburgh I will go to Easter Road one week, Tynecastle the next and hold hands and cuddle every single fan I meet, because I CAN. :)

Now where did I put my pink, fluffy bunny rabbit?

Look, that's fair enough. But with that caravan brochure in your pocket, you're taking things too far.

Went oot wi a Hobo:eek:

I'll forgive you if you let me know what time your former work place opens for a refreshment on Sunday

i know, i'm ashamed!!

sure its 8am opening on a sunday matey

The Mighty Thor

In the absence of anything better to do with my time, i've decided to stay too.

I rather enjoy some of the exchanges with the lunatic fringe on here! ;)

chester copperpot
Much to the annoyance of many other posters, I too am staying!

:P

Oh bollox. Thats it, I'm not renewing.;)

chester copperpot
its a recent one

Haha, I can guess which one.

Best leave it at that mate eh? (I think)

eddie fenwick
Haha, I can guess which one.

Best leave it at that mate eh? (I think)

the t-shirts and mugs are being made at this very moment

Guest GhostHunter
the t-shirts and mugs are being made at this very moment

Thanks for forwarding it on to me.

I have dutifully submitted it to Google Images and emailed it to [email protected] .

I expect it will be front page news tomorrow.

:)

eddie fenwick
Thanks for forwarding it on to me.

I have dutifully submitted it to Google Images and emailed it to [email protected] .

I expect it will be front page news tomorrow.

:)

the daily sport maybe:eek::eek:

have I told anyone how feck'n grrrrrrrrreat I am?

No? thought not, so it's only right I do so.

I'm feck'n grrrrrreat btw.

FACT.ENDOF.BTW.GTF.WP.UL.LOL.FWIW.LMAO.OMFG.FTW.ETC. A/S/L. BANTER

Archived