DRIVER FIT

ASSASSIN

andy driver passes fitness test and desperate to face hibs on sunday :107years::107years::107years:

andy driver passes fitness test and desperate to face hibs on sunday :107years::107years::107years:

if he does make it, it wont be the first time he's come back ahead of schedule. the modern day john 'lazarus' colquhoun.

JC was always struggling to make games but never seemed to miss a single one. robbo missed very few as well during his best years, maybe we were just lucky that way.... but boy are we paying for it now.

wheatfield to sheffield
robbo missed very few as well during his best years, maybe we were just lucky that way.... but boy are we paying for it now.

How likes? Do you mean that Robbo is fat now and owns a rubbish pub full of neds?

Good news that he's fit..... but cant help but think we're pinning all our hopes on his shoulders which, IMO, is not wise.

Driver wont single handedly win us the derby.

The news my Hobo mates were dreading. Van Zanten is apparently shocking. Run him ragged Andy!

Van Zanten struggled against Driver last season.

chester copperpot

Never realised how much we missed him until he wasn't actually there.

Rip them a new one wee man.

kennygarland1

Go on ya dancer,i think he will be the difference between us winning and losing,their defence is ropey at best,amidst all the doom and gloom a ray of shining hope.:)

We_are_the_Hearts

If we field another weakened down at the PIT then that will be the last straw for me. We MUST play our strongest team and get an overdue win. Hope the wee man is on top form.

Archived