Hibs

topcat

What best describes your feelings towards them...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What best describes your feelings towards them...

I don't like polls which force you to make an artificially stark choice between two contrasting options but it's unavoidable here.

due to my days as a stoner , i don't have any hatred

only pity for the boys who live in the shadow of men

:107years::107years::107years:

I was never fond of them but I never used to hate them as vehmently as I do now.

I began to really dislike them with a passion in the early 90's when they used to slag us off about winning bugger-all and watched as they started to get more and more bitter towards us after we'd actually won something.

That bitterness has gradually got worse along with the behaivour of their supporters since then (been on the receiving end twice - both times at ER whilst alone with the Mrs, neither violent but both times heavily outnumbered and abused and gobbed on) and has been ramped up considerably since Vlad took over.

Nowadays I wouldn't give any of them the reek off of my sheeite.

Commander Harris

I'm a lily-livered liberal and as such don't hate any individual, but I feel I'm allowed to have disdain for an institution such as Hibs - so "contempt" it is. :D

Definition of "contempt".

1. The feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless; scorn.

Easy choice IMO.

Despite some being pondlife **** I do genuinely feel bad for them, so pity.

Forever in our shadow, a terrible derby record, they've taken some real humpings, a smaller support, no Scottish Cups, and especially from the fact that they need to celebrate anything bad that happens to us.

It must be terrible feeling that worthless. Thank God I'm a Jambo.

Seymour M Hersh
I don't like polls which force you to make an artificially stark choice between two contrasting options but it's unavoidable here.

Tbh TC it's a mixture of the two. Should have had another couple of options. The mix and of course St Johnstone. Shoddy poll construction! ;):107years:

Definition of "contempt".

1. The feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless; scorn.

Easy choice IMO.

The Collins Concise dictionary meaning of the word 'pity'..........

'pity' .. sympathy or sorrow felt for the suffering of others.

I will never feel sympathetic or sorrow for those reptiles, they made their choice, they can wallow in their suffering.

I used to pity them, but really this was only masking the utter contempt I have for them.

Don't get me wrong, there are one or two decent people out there who simply happen to follow Hubz, but in the main they are a bunch of animals.

I hold them in complete and utter contempt.

Although they provide me with endless pleasure i have no pity for them at all

Frankenstein Jambo.

Due to there inferior nature I feel very sorry for the rejects on the dark side of Edinburgh. Living in the shaddow of a big team for so many year must depress most hibs fans and also there not being 1 living hibs fan to ever see there team win the scottish cub. I feel utter contempt for them.

That was tough to begin with TC, but after some contemplation there is really only one answer.

Utter, absolute, eternal contempt!

Jam Tarts 1874

Don't really care about hibs at all, however it is due to their fans that I have voted "contempt". The fact that they still sing songs about the death of a decent family man (Mercer) makes their fans the **** of the earth.

Archived