Jugs of the Year 2008

i8hibsh

It must be great being a burd.

I wouldn't leave the house - I'd just stay in and play with my chebs all day. Tremendous.

it IS great being a bird ;)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that you admitting you sit in the house all day playing with your chebs bev? :eek:

yeah, i never leave the house

EVER

:eek:

heartgarfunkel

I wouldn't leave the house - I'd just stay in and play with my chebs all day. Tremendous.

A bit more imagination is required - stay in the bath all day weekdays, shower at the weekends;)

How lucky are they then???

;)

hehe.jpg

or what about.....

http://manboobs1.jpg

Just trying to even this thread out about in the interest of fairness and all that :)

Gentlemen...I give you Ms Aguilera - Post-pregnancy :P

christina-aguilera-15.jpg

God I want that kids' diet!!

She was the first person my bird said when I got in.. she also said post pregnancy.

She was the first person my bird said when I got in.. she also said post pregnancy.

Got in where? I've had birds whisper some sick **** in my time, but that's a whole new world of twisted.

Back in reality; I'm quite liking the fact you obviously came in tonight and announced to the burd you were off to oggle some bappage on the internet. Good man.

Got in where? I've had birds whisper some sick **** in my time, but that's a whole new world of twisted.

Back in reality; I'm quite liking the fact you obviously came in tonight and announced to the burd you were off to oggle some bappage on the internet. Good man.

haha

I've just read this to her and we're ending our selfs... class.

Nah, I was a bit pished after work and thought this was a good way to start the nights communications... nothing else.

What else could we talk about?? My work?? Her work?? nah.

haha

I've just read this to her and we're ending our selfs... class.

Nah, I was a bit pished after work and thought this was a good way to start the nights communications... nothing else.

What else could we talk about?? My work?? Her work?? nah.

Glad to be of service.

Though if she does whisper "Christina Aguilera has crackin' funbags" on your next birthday, I'm taking no responsibilty.

is that you admitting you sit in the house all day playing with your chebs bev? :eek:

If I was Bev I would :)

The Old Tolbooth

Just seen the singer Seal on the X Factor and didn't know he was shaggin Heidi Klum, I mean HOW THE **!?!?!?

Anyway, once I over that shock I felt she deserved a place in our hall of fame

heidi_klum2.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!! :P

Just seen the singer Seal on the X Factor and didn't know he was shaggin Heidi Klum, I mean HOW THE **!?!?!?

Anyway, once I over that shock I felt she deserved a place in our hall of fame

heidi_klum2.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!! :P

The Spanish bird on xfactor should defo be on this thread but i cant find a pic of her

081008_gl_Ruth.JPG

sorry not got one of jugs but guess this will do.

i'd rattle it till her teeth rattled

I want her paps big style

Not the best picture of her but Eva Green has lovely breasts.

eva-green-naked-dress.jpg

It might be worth googling her with safe search off, but I wouldn't know about that.

Say What Again
Eva Green has lovely breasts.

It might be worth googling her with safe search off, but I wouldn't know about that.

Ha ha

I actually thought about her for this thread but couldn't post the images from 'The Dreamer' that I had in mind

Great being a burd....?

Playing with chebs is very well but carrying the fun bags around ain,t fun, they get in yer road when you try to sleep on yer stomach for a start! And running for a bus isn,t much fun either.

Great being a burd....?

Playing with chebs is very well but carrying the fun bags around ain,t fun, they get in yer road when you try to sleep on yer stomach for a start! And running for a bus isn,t much fun either.

Get to the bus stop earlier.

This comp is open to members of the board so before the poll goes up ladies, get your entries in (or out should I say)!

This comp is open to members of the board so before the poll goes up ladies, get your entries in (or out should I say)!

What about blokes?? I have monster set of moobs!!!!!! :P

pervert :P

Great being a burd....?

If I was a burd and had big chesticles I wouldn't be running for no damn bus.

I'd be inside playing with them all day :biggrin:

Get in

btra3232070.jpg

Say What Again

She's had brief rolls in the Wedding Crashers and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Diora Baird

Another I'd seriously recommend a Google image search of. Obviously with safe search turned off. :P

17165diorabairdsq2525lord3.th.jpgthpix.gif rdiorabaird014nc9.th.jpgthpix.gif 44156gfdl21231178lokw5.th.jpgthpix.gif 17799diorabairdodettesufl2.th.jpgthpix.gif

118484_f260.jpg

Diana Dors. **** me, you could lose an eye.

Surely thats a picture of a dead heat in a Zeppelin race!

Not the best picture of her but Eva Green has lovely breasts.

eva-green-naked-dress.jpg

Aye. Correct.

eva-green03.jpg

eva_green.jpg

Could someone post a picture of Sarah Willingham the bird (inspector)from The Restaurant, she has a lovely pair.

I googled Sarah Willingham for you Gambo and this was one of the pics that appeared . . . . . . which one do you fancy ?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

144-Bertha-Bessie-Sarah-Lottie-Effie-Nora-Chapman.jpg

Archived