Do we win on Sunday?

djf

Who wins on Sunday  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday

After a certain cowardly thread on here I figured it'd be interesting to see what the confidence levels amongst the support are like. No sissy picking of draws, lets put our cards on the table. Hearts win or Hibs win.

Public poll.;)

Their midfield will lose it for them. Our defence isn't the greatest it's been but hopefully their strikeforce won't get much ammo.

My name isn't Isaac Mendez so sorry I cant enlighten you on this one. And I take it it cant be a draw?

A Boy Named Crow

It's a behind the sofa job for me! Not because Hibs offer any sort of threat, just because I know we can bawz it up good style.

I fear for us on Sunday ... especially if Zaliukas plays at the back. Plus, I just think the Hobo players will want it more.

Hopefully Mikey Stewart (being a Hearts man) will remind the rest of the players what the derby is all about & how much it means to our supporters .... cos, sadly, there are a few that need a good kick up the backside

cobbyshambles

no one hearts fan can really think hibs can win can they?we're both ropey this season but michael stewart's influence will win it for us i think.

Chad Sexington

We're playing sheeite.

They've found a bit of form.

They have their talisman back.

The vermin fans are up for it and feeling confident.

Of course Hearts will win.

:)

I voted Hobo Victory......Can't see were we'll get the goals from, Our defence is Pash, There Midfield is Pash, BUT Unfortunately Rat Boy looks confident infront of goal just now,Was going to say looks GOOD infront of goal, Ugly wee ^^^^ wouldnae look good infront of Quasimodo!! :mad:

Anyway hope to be proved wrong!! :cool:

kennygarland1

If we are pinning our hopes on Mikey Stewart we have no chance.

If we escape with a 0-0 i will be happy,but i believe if driver is back we have a chance.

My predictions are always wrong so here's hoping.

Guest S.U.S.S.
If we are pinning our hopes on Mikey Stewart we have no chance.

If we escape with a 0-0 i will be happy,but i believe if driver is back we have a chance.

My predictions are always wrong so here's hoping.

You been to many of the games this season?

Stewart has been one of the few rays of light!

I hope we do win on sunday, but I cant see it hapning.. Who's gonna score the goals for us, and our defence isint the best just now either..

FTH

We're playing sheeite.

They've found a bit of form.

They have their talisman back.

The vermin fans are up for it and feeling confident.

Of course Hearts will win.

:)

That's the biggy for me. We ALWAYS beat them when they feel confident.

2-1 to Hearts.

Professor.Arturo

Points in the bag, our midfield will run the show. The Hobo midfield is gash!

Goals from Miko, Driver & Stewart.

Reptiles 0 Hearts 3

(Ok, they might get a late consolation goal 1-3)

I think it will be easier to make a prediction at 1.15pm on Sunday, walking down London Road having heard our team but if I'm making an honest prediction now I think we will lose, possibly 2-1. God knows, we have picked some awful sides in the last couple of years down there so I hope Romanov/Csaba get it right this time or it could be a long afternoon.

My concern is that I think we will need at least 2 goals to get anything out of the match and given our goalscoring ineptitude it's not going to be easy. We have managed to score more than twice in only one away game in the last 18 months (3-0 at ICT) which doesn't bode well if as I suspect they are playing better than we are.

Let's hope we are bold enough to make changes and bring in the likes of Aguair, Nade and Tullberg and hopefully see the return of Jonsson and Driver. That being the case things might look far more positive.

A stiff boot up the erky for rearend to start with. Fork knows how the game will go, other than be boring as hell but I think their keeper will helpfully throw one in....hopefully a Stewart 25 yarder.

It's been mentioned already but I'd like to think our midfield can win it for us.

Needs Stewart to run the show, Driver to play and suffer no ill effects, Kingston to play like he did against Killie and Ksanavicius not to play at all.

Hibs 1-2 Hearts (Stewart, Tullberg).

Archived