Is the Derby on HW live?

alwaysthereinspirit

Whitecapjambo

I was just going to ask the same thing.

If I remember correctly their usually pretty late in announcing if it will be shown live, but last season most Setanta games were.

Fingers crossed!!

On a side note.....is it not about time we were able to watch every game live like many other teams offer?

I was just going to ask the same thing.

If I remember correctly their usually pretty late in announcing if it will be shown live, but last season most Setanta games were.

Fingers crossed!!

On a side note.....is it not about time we were able to watch every game live like many other teams offer?

Agree with you on all points.

I am sure it said on the official site that the match is live ex UK and Ireland.Unfortunately I am in Scotland ,but it disnae matter I,ve got a ticket:):):):):107years:

I am sure it said on the official site that the match is live ex UK and Ireland.Unfortunately I am in Scotland ,but it disnae matter I,ve got a ticket:):):):):107years:

it is on the item"Its derby week" I haven't a clue how to post a link

Dont see anything yet on the home page.

Hey, do you get Setanta as part of your TV package across there? If so its on at 12 noon Eastern Time on Sunday as a tape delayed

alwaysthereinspirit
Hey, do you get Setanta as part of your TV package across there? If so its on at 12 noon Eastern Time on Sunday as a tape delayed

I dont get Setanta as I have Comcast and not Direct TV.

I'm hoping it's on HW as up till now all Setanta live games with Hearts have been.

Whitecapjambo

Good that it's on HW...

Think this should be the norm, I know ***tic & ***s fans can both watch all games live all the time.

If anyone is in the Vancouver area the game is on at 9am (PT) at the Ex Serviceman's club on the Kingsway.

Archived