The Hibs are confident - and so they should

i8hibsh

That was the least confident i've ever felt going into a derby. Hence the example.

I'll never go into a derby now thinking we can't win.

I was probably least confident in October 2000: even JJ was making comments in the press beforehand which sounded resigned, given he knew his time was almost up. It reminded me horribly of Mike Walker's comments prior to the derby at Portman Road in February 1998 - Norwich lost 5-0.

On the other hand though, I thought we'd get a draw in April '07, and we did even better than that; and while I was pessimistic in January '05 (we seemed a shambles off the pitch, while they were resurgent), we still got a 1-1 even then. Hibs showboating, yet not even managing to beat us. And given their side is seriously underwhelming now, there's nothing to fear.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ma-Kalambay, van Zanten, Jones, Hogg, Stevenson, Keenan, Rankin, Shiels, Fletcher, Murray, Nish.

That was Hibs starting line up at Hamilton. That is what you are terrified of.

Pathetic.

Only reason I still think we have a chance, is that their manager seems every bit as ****e as Vlad, and their players are every bit as ****e as ours are, in fact they are even worse in some positions, which is no mean feat.

Guest juvehearts

its only tuesday & i kannae ****ing wait until sunday.

regardless of form, it aint gonae take a genius to get the players pumped up when they hear 3k + belting out tune after tune, slagging after slagging to the cabbage.

be all & end all, we could be on a 12 game losing streak comming into this game.

come 3:50 on sunday, the only noise you'll hear from lochend is a renditition of '' ALL THE HIBIES ARE GAY''

lets gtf with all the negitive therads & get stuck right intae these junkie unwashed bassa's

FTH, FU F'everyone

Just been on rightsaidfred.net and most of them seem quite confident about the Derby.

This would normally annoy me, but to be honest - they should be confident.

This is the first derby in my life were the thought of going to it did not even enter my mind.

Csabba has not got a clue. Anyone who knows this fixture will know that the way to beat the reptiles is by 'out muscling' them.

But I fear Crappa will select the usual 11 wasters with about as much hunger to win as a baby Newt.

Guys and gals I am keeking myself. I wont be able to cope if we lose.

I have even taken next week off work incase we lose (so I don't have to face the 2 reptiles in my work)

:sad:

I recall when you used to be a positive soul, you need to come out on the beer with me;):cool:

That is an awful OP mate. Sorry, it is.

I love it whe they go into the derby on better form.

Always remember; anything can happen.

Cannae wait, me likes(ay).

Ma-Kalambay, van Zanten, Jones, Hogg, Stevenson, Keenan, Rankin, Shiels, Fletcher, Murray, Nish.

That was Hibs starting line up at Hamilton. That is what you are terrified of.

Pathetic.

Don't think for one second I am scared of that XI

I just know Hearts don't try

I recall when you used to be a positive soul, you need to come out on the beer with me;):cool:

Those were the days mate - those were the days :sad:

Archived