The Hibs are confident - and so they should

i8hibsh

Just been on rightsaidfred.net and most of them seem quite confident about the Derby.

This would normally annoy me, but to be honest - they should be confident.

This is the first derby in my life were the thought of going to it did not even enter my mind.

Csabba has not got a clue. Anyone who knows this fixture will know that the way to beat the reptiles is by 'out muscling' them.

But I fear Crappa will select the usual 11 wasters with about as much hunger to win as a baby Newt.

Guys and gals I am keeking myself. I wont be able to cope if we lose.

I have even taken next week off work incase we lose (so I don't have to face the 2 reptiles in my work)

:sad:

Just been on rightsaidfred.net and most of them seem quite confident about the Derby.

This is the first derby in my life were the thought of going to it did not even enter my mind.

Csabba has not got a clue. Anyone who knows this fixture will know that the way to beat the reptiles is by 'out muscling' them.

But I fear Crappa will select the usual 11 wasters with about as much hunger to win as a baby Newt.

I have even taken next week off work incase we lose (so I don't have to face the 2 reptiles in my work)

Thats the spirit!!

Do you not think that you maybe take this a little bit too seriously at times?

Your either a wee girl or are 12 years old!!

Get a grip FFS!!!

Fair enough we are going into this game on poor form (mind what happened late season) but hibs are about as Putrid as us at the mo. Keep ratboy quiet and they're average at best!!! Also this is the most one sided derby in club football and our record down there is immense. I for one will be there cheering on the JT's!!

Usually the more confident they are about Easter Road derbies the better I feel. Anything will be a bonus for us on Sunday I feel.

Oh FFS - grow a set of nads will you.

You've taken a week off work cos you don't want to get slagged by two Hibs fans in your work??

SUPPORTERS like you should just go to Easter Road with a Green & White scarf on, cos frankly you're no use to the Hearts players on the pitch.

scottish_chicP

I am not confident about Sat at all but I am going. I have like 6 Hibees at work I have to put up with!

marshallschunkychicken

I'm not very confident, but that is ridiculous.

FFS!!!

Please people start learning - my attitude does not matter and either does yours.

The only people who's attitude matters is the wage thieves at Tynecastle and you know what - they don't give a flying ****

Hibs are rank rotten. They would get humiliated by Annan Athletic if they played tomorrow - BUT they at least have a better attitude than the wasters at Tynie

ach ya big jessie. too much time spent in CC Blooms, it's rubbed off!!!

This site is laughable at times. Same old names, same old mince.

Get a grip.

The guys a prize plum. Only thing he's gid at is starting threads about hot celebrity birds on the shed...pity his baws are that small he wouldn't know what to do with them:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I don't believe you took a week off your work. You are talking mince.

You can hide behind the sofa in fear that we might get beat while the rest of us enjoy the game and a few beers.

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Walter Payton
I am not confident about Sat at all but I am going. I have like 6 Hibees at work I have to put up with!

Don't worry, I can guarantee you we won't lose on Saturday.

Malcolm Tucker

Oh, shut up you girl.

I don't believe you took a week off your work. You are talking mince.

You can hide behind the sofa in fear that we might get beat while the rest of us enjoy the game and a few beers.

Drama%20Queen.bmp

WTF!!

Be honest!! when last did you or any fan "enjoy" a game?

My one was the 4-2 v the Huns last season

FFS!!!

Please people start learning - my attitude does not matter and either does yours.

The only people who's attitude matters is the wage thieves at Tynecastle and you know what - they don't give a flying ****

Hibs are rank rotten. They would get humiliated by Annan Athletic if they played tomorrow - BUT they at least have a better attitude than the wasters at Tynie

If thats the case.

Why post this thread?

jamboinglasgow

them being confident means nothing, I mean every year they are confident about winning the scottish cup :107years:

I wish I had yuor confidence.

Miller Jambo 60

WTF, come on bud we know the credit crunch is taking its toll on us.

But we are worried about the HIBS.

Not me ,we will do them .

Stop worrying about Maggie Thatcher mate:)

Its giving you stress.

Babies are always hungry. Especially newts.

Enjoy your week off. Holidays are nice.

scottish_chicP

He he oops :o Sunday of course

Malcolm Tucker
WTF!!

So you haven't enjoyed our wins so far this season?

I certainly enjoyed Miko crashing home the winner against Motherwell mate, and since the 4-2 game we have beaten Hibs and Celtic, both rather enjoyable games IMO.

Alan Partridge was spot on with the Drama Queen picture.

FTH.

WTF!!

St Mirren 2-1

Saturday. 3pm kick off. 3 points. Up to third in the league.

I dont need pretty passing fitbaw to gain a stonner...give me three points and I'm happy. Same again on Sunday will do just fine.

Now away lie down lassie :107years:

So you haven't enjoyed our wins so far this season?

I certainly enjoyed Miko crashing home the winner against Motherwell mate, and since the 4-2 game we have beaten Hibs and Celtic, both rather enjoyable games IMO.

Alan Partridge was spot on with the Drama Queen picture.

FTH.

But we played awful in every game (except 2nd half v Mudderwell)

I have enjoyed getting the 12 points, but losing 12 evens it up.

Defeat is much more bitter than winning is sweet

FTH

I can't believe how much Kickback seems to be bricking itself about this game. Hibs have had a very ordinary start to the season, and their current "good form" consists of a win away at Hamilton (where we also won) and a win away at sheep (where every******'s winning at the moment and where they were by all accounts lucky).

I don't see the cause for panic.

Edit : That swearyword wasn't censored, I did it myself. I think that that deserves at least one wiped infraction. :D

WTF!!

I actually think you are on the wind up.

No one can be this ridiculous.

If you can't cope with the fact we might lose a game of football then you are in big trouble.

WTF, come on bud we know the credit crunch is taking its toll on us.

But we are worried about the HIBS.

Not me ,we will do them .

Stop worrying about Maggie Thatcher mate:)

Its giving you stress.

I know mate - I just have no energy nowadays to even cheer

they have sapped it all right out of me

I suggest you look at the statement a wee bit more closely to see why he is so confident.

I hate the feeling before a derby the nerves before kick off but there is nothing better than celebrating a victory after.

I think i've taken maybe 5years off my life due to the stress i get at a derby match.

However one thing is for sure they almost always never go how you think they would so chill out ya big jessy.

We have a worse team after they won the cup and we won that game.

I actually think you are on the wind up.

No one can be this ridiculous.

If you can't cope with the fact we might lose a game of football then you are in big trouble.

AP it is not one game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lose most weeks

scottish_chicP

We lose most weeks

My goodness you are a tad dramatic aren't you?!

We lose most weeks

No we don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!one!!!!!!!seven!!!!!

mod delete

Miller Jambo 60
FFS!!!

I8 i was the same years ago ,but now we pash over them.

Remember the party that went flat.

We are GORGIE they are:107years::107years::107years:

They are a joke mate.

I live HEARTS we will win bud.

Sexton Hardcastle

It'l be intresting to see what the usual idiots post next week when we win. "Oh ive always had confidence in the Team" etc etc..

Grow up. We all have opinions but we dont all need the constant attention on an internet forum. Find some mates and talk to them. Get a social worker a GP a feckin god. Just stop repeating the same schit banter on here day in day out.

Its feckin boring.

Why is everyone so pessimistic about this game?

Yes our team is weak but so is hibs and tbh I am far more confident about this game than most over the past 2 seasons.

That aside form means nothing for a derby game.

I reckon we will win, probably wont be pretty but who cares

Ma-Kalambay, van Zanten, Jones, Hogg, Stevenson, Keenan, Rankin, Shiels, Fletcher, Murray, Nish.

That was Hibs starting line up at Hamilton. That is what you are terrified of.

Pathetic.

Come on i8, pay attention! I can also guarantee we won't lose on Saturday - and I think we'll win on Sunday too.

Hibs are average, and eminently beatable. A lot of their fans seem very wary that they're favourites, and fear they're setting themselves up for a fall. Properly set up, with a sensible selection, I have every confidence we'll beat them. It'll no doubt be tight - but 1-0 to Hearts is my guess.

Lastly, I cannot understand why you are apparently more pessimistic now than you were last season. 07/8 was a shambles: we all know the reasons why. But while Csaba's honeymoon period is clearly over, as far as I'm concerned, he's done alright so far - and we have a much better chance of winning at ER than we did under the ridiculous nonsense of the committee.

Come on i8, pay attention! I can also guarantee we won't lose on Saturday - and I think we'll win on Sunday too.

Hibs are average, and eminently beatable. A lot of their fans seem very wary that they're favourites, and fear they're setting themselves up for a fall. Properly set up, with a sensible selection, I have every confidence we'll beat them. It'll no doubt be tight - but 1-0 to Hearts is my guess.

Lastly, I cannot understand why you are apparently more pessimistic now than you were last season. 07/8 was a shambles: we all know the reasons why. But while Csaba's honeymoon period is clearly over, as far as I'm concerned, he's done alright so far - and we have a much better chance of winning at ER than we did under the ridiculous nonsense of the committee.

The game in the immediate aftermath of their CIS win shows that we can always beat them on our day.

I suggest you look at the statement a wee bit more closely to see why he is so confident.

I hate the feeling before a derby the nerves before kick off but there is nothing better than celebrating a victory after.

I think i've taken maybe 5years off my life due to the stress i get at a derby match.

However one thing is for sure they almost always never go how you think they would so chill out ya big jessy.

We have a worse team after they won the cup and we won that game.

Team that day was:

Heart of Midlothian: Gordon, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Berra, Goncalves, Pilibaitis (Jonsson 66), Aguiar, Brellier, Ivaskevicius, Driver (Fyssas 88), Velicka (Pospisil 77). Substitutes not used: Banks, Armstrong, Mackie, Kelly.

I am not sure that was a worse team - we have no one of the class of Gordon, Brellier or Fyssas now. Nor as our strikers as accomplished as Velicka or Pospisil.

I love it when they get over confident, and threads like this appear.

They haven't beaten us there in the league since April 2006 incidentally.

The game in the immediate aftermath of their CIS win shows that we can always beat them on our day.

Obviously we can ****ing beat them on our day.

Obviously we can ****ing beat them on our day.

We had a terrible team on a poor run of form and managed to lift our game to beat them.

It's a perfectly fair statement when keeping in mind the OP.

A poor team, attitude or form can always be overcame.

We had a terrible team on a poor run of form and managed to lift our game to beat them.

It's a perfectly fair statement when keeping in mind the OP.

A poor team, attitude or form can always be overcame.

You don't need to quote specific examples to prove that we can beat that ****e.

in years gone by it's the maggots that have always been happy with a draw. you used to see them seething about in their end at full time, cheering and clapping 'cos they managed to scrape a draw.

it would be a right boot in the jacobs crackers if we end up like them, self imposed underdogs, scared of our own shortcomings against them.

hearts might be pesh just now but we can always win a derby.

Why is everyone so pessimistic about this game?

Yes our team is weak but so is hibs and tbh I am far more confident about this game than most over the past 2 seasons.

That aside form means nothing for a derby game.

I reckon we will win, probably wont be pretty but who cares

:eek:

;)

You don't need to quote specific examples to prove that we can beat that ****e.

That was the least confident i've ever felt going into a derby. Hence the example.

I'll never go into a derby now thinking we can't win.

Archived