Derby in Kuala Lumpur Malysia

the sub goalie

the sub goalie

Bit of a longshot i know, but does anyone happen to know of any bars in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that have Setanta or is there any links you could supply to watch the game online?

All help is much appreciated!

Mon the JT's :107years:

Jambof3tornado

Flippin' part time supporter,why not get a ticket and get down to easter road????:rolleyes:

Only kidding,hope you find a bar to watch us hammer the hibees!!:107years:

Bit of a longshot i know, but does anyone happen to know of any bars in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that have Setanta or is there any links you could supply to watch the game online?

Who plays in the Kola Lumper derby ?

Just pay a fiver and watch it on hearts world.

Carl Weathers

Hey mate,

I was over there earlier in the summer and have a friend from there. I know there is a Scottish bar in Petaling Jaya which is just outside of KL. I'll give him a text - hopefully he will know its name.

Tbh, I never got to see any of the Scottish games when I was over but then again we never went looking for bars.

Good luck.

the sub goalie
Hey mate,

I was over there earlier in the summer and have a friend from there. I know there is a Scottish bar in Petaling Jaya which is just outside of KL. I'll give him a text - hopefully he will know its name.

Tbh, I never got to see any of the Scottish games when I was over but then again we never went looking for bars.

Good luck.

Cheers mate, its actually for my mate who is working out there the now, his first weekend in KL just passed and although certain boozers advertise having Setanta, unfortunately they dont!

Anyway, if your pal remembers the name it would be much appreciated, he is absoultly gutted to be missing it!!

Borthers, if your sure you have the time, that would be just swell, mind ask mummys permission first though, meow!!

There was a huge Man Utd/sports bar in Kaula Lumper when I was there in 2002. I imagine it is still there. Maybe not. Googled but no luck.

Carl Weathers
Cheers mate, its actually for my mate who is working out there the now, his first weekend in KL just passed and although certain boozers advertise having Setanta, unfortunately they dont!

Anyway, if your pal remembers the name it would be much appreciated, he is absoultly gutted to be missing it!!

Borthers, if your sure you have the time, that would be just swell, mind ask mummys permission first though, meow!!

Tried my mate and unfortunately he hasn't seen it.

It was actually a Scottish guy from Clyde told me about it, so I can't guarantee it 100%. The official website might be his best bet if he can get to a pc.

the sub goalie

I'm thinking the pc in his hotel could be the way to go, however, im sure they are 7 hours ahead so his derby day starts alot earlier, so on past form he will be in his bed wrecked before ive even had my pre match bacon roll!!

Well cheers for your help guys and here is hoping for 3 points and absolute pumping to big pumpkin heed and his lot!!

I'm thinking the pc in his hotel could be the way to go, however, im sure they are 7 hours ahead so his derby day starts alot earlier, so on past form he will be in his bed wrecked before ive even had my pre match bacon roll!!

Well cheers for your help guys and here is hoping for 3 points and absolute pumping to big pumpkin heed and his lot!!

i hope he doesn't text you the score before you leave.

;)

Lombardia Jambo

My wife is from Penang and I go often to bonnie Malaysia. Not easy to find a Setanta bar down there. English fitba=nae bother, Scottish fitba=problem ! The idea to watch the match through internet is very good, but tell yer friend to be sure about broadband speed !

Archived