VLAD RIGHT

Miller Jambo 60

Sorry but was only time.

Vlad got shot of a waste of space.

eh?

I hope your not referring to burley, sadly I think you are

All vlad got rid of is the only manager of his tenure with a backbone or any real footballing knowledge and pedigree

Commander Harris
Mork calling Orson, Mork calling Orson.

Come in Orson.

Kalnik here, let's take over the world. :)

I think the overreaction to Burley's start as Scotland boss is nothing short of ridiculous. Miller and McManus out on saturday for a start ( CB and ST were the two main areas we were lacking) and i thought he fielded a decent enough side to win the game, give him a chance FFS

I think the overreaction to Burley's start as Scotland boss is nothing short of ridiculous. Miller and McManus out on saturday for a start ( CB and ST were the two main areas we were lacking) and i thought he fielded a decent enough side to win the game, give him a chance FFS

If that pair are what Scotland need then they are goosed:joker:

Miller Jambo 60
eh?

I hope your not referring to burley, sadly I think you are

All vlad got rid of is the only manager of his tenure with a backbone or any real footballing knowledge and pedigree

Hi Prancer yes Burley is a tube and im back.

Thank god, some common sense! Anyone would have though that we lost 4-0 or something the way the media and people are going on. The fact was that we were not nearly as bad as the press and the Weegies are making out, we had a disappointing result, fair enough, but we we played well enough however just couldn't score.

Miller Jambo 60
Thank god, some common sense! Anyone would have though that we lost 4-0 or something the way the media and people are going on. The fact was that we were not nearly as bad as the press and the Weegies are making out, we had a disappointing result, fair enough, but we we played well enough however just couldn't score.

D WEIR 38 sorry bad move

With Macedonia away to Iceland there is every chance Scotland will finish the third round of games either level second or clear in second.

Of course it's the curse of the 9th second placed team we need to watch out for but that is impossible to determine at this stage.

Burley's start has been ok. Could be better, could be worse. The press are orchestrating an attempt to get him ousted however and it seems many are falling for it. I have no idea why they would want to do this.

Miller Jambo 60

scotland are pants end off

We are pash and BURLEY can say all the cpt he wants.

NO WORLD CUP

Miller Jambo 60
Mork calling Orson, Mork calling Orson.

Come in Orson.

Are you Scottish my friend.

Or a pussy cat.

I was disgusted by that rubbish on SAT.

A miss from a yard.

WOLVES are **** bin him

Or a pussy cat.

A miss from a yard.

WOLVES are **** bin him

the clue is in the name, Doug ;)

and yes, saturday was pish.

i don't think that's fair at all. i'd certainly have Burley back at Hearts. i'd take Iwelumo too!

Miller Jambo 60
i don't think that's fair at all. i'd certainly have Burley back at Hearts. i'd take Iwelumo too!

My friend burley cant pick his nose never mind a team.

Id agree with that.

Who would you have in charge of the national team Doug?

With Macedonia away to Iceland there is every chance Scotland will finish the third round of games either level second or clear in second.

Of course it's the curse of the 9th second placed team we need to watch out for but that is impossible to determine at this stage.

Burley's start has been ok. Could be better, could be worse. The press are orchestrating an attempt to get him ousted however and it seems many are falling for it. I have no idea why they would want to do this.

Quite right. They've had it in for him since the beginning.

scotland are pants end off

We are pash and BURLEY can say all the cpt he wants.

NO WORLD CUP

Yep, it's Burleys fault that Iwelumo missed a chance that he would score 999 times out of 1,000.

Vlad may have been right, Burley could have turned into a complete and utter disaster at Hearts. But that isn't why he sacked him.

I think people will keep comparing scotland to the last qualification group we had, as do many fans do to the season 05-06 season.

I think Scotland in that group where 1 season wonders and we are not a nation off world beaters. That group we were in was jammy. It wont happen again for a long time.

Burley should be given time and we cant keep going back to the italy/ france games.

Id agree with that.

Who would you have in charge of the national team Doug?

Korobotchjob or Malofailev for me.

But then I'm not Scottish. :biggrin:

Rudi Hates Hibees

Agreed.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Sorry but was only time.

Vlad got shot of a waste of space.

Wahaay welcome back Doug!

The board's been a much less entertaining place without you!

Miller Jambo 60
Wahaay welcome back Doug!

The board's been a much less entertaining place without you!

Gorgie Rule bud , are you going on Sunday.

The press are orchestrating an attempt to get him ousted however and it seems many are falling for it. I have no idea why they would want to do this.

Good point, also semi-backed up by Dr Bapswent later in the thread.

Just who would we/you/the weegia have to replace Burley?

And where were the clamours for this mystery candidate when the job was last up for grabs? Did Burley have any serious rivals for it? I can't remember.

Miller Jambo 60
You didnt answer my question Doug?

Big Fergie MAN U.

Mind you i think he was asked but knocked it back.

Big Fergie MAN U.

Ok, how about a serious suggestion, someone available etc. :P

No way would Fergie go for it, thats obvious.

So who else? someone that might consider it.

Or a pussy cat.

A miss from a yard.

WOLVES are **** bin him

I wish you put as much effort into trying to get your mate Vlad to bin the dead wood at Tynie.

Miller Jambo 60
I wish you put as much effort into trying to get your mate Vlad to bin the dead wood at Tynie.

Not a mate but a guy that pulled us out the ****.

If you dont believe that then you and the other anti Vlads have a serious problem.

Bring back CHRIS.

DJF - Burley's start has been ok. Could be better, could be worse. The press are orchestrating an attempt to get him ousted however and it seems many are falling for it. I have no idea why they would want to do this.

Not quite sure if this is the correct thread but Burley has made some big mistakes, which he has tried to correct by significantly changing tactics during games. With a touch more luck, we could be sitting in a miles better position.

1. McFadden penalty shout against Macedonia.

2. Iwelumo's outrageous 1 in a 100 miss on Saturday.

Problem with modern day football, is everthing is judged an a game by game basis. So Burley for Scotland has been woeful; brilliant and now back to woeful again.

The press tend to have forgotten that Walter Smith was in charge of a completely inept, virtually no shots on target HOME defeat peformance against Belarus. This played as much a part as the woeful Vogts in not securing the possibility of a play off place for the last World Cup Qualifier. Similarly McLeish was in charge of another completely woeful, no shots on target away performance against Georgia, leading to a win and not a draw being required against Italy. During these games both Smith and McLeish were devoid of any tactical nous to even provide the remotest possibility of a comeback. (So a one up for Burley there)

There will now be a clamour Graeme Souness to take over - myoriginal preference - But remember, this is the same Souness who benched McCoist in favour of the less prolific, but better team players in Johnston and Hateley.

Not that there is any chance that Boyd will be reading this, but maybe some press nomark maybe. Perhaps even a car crash radio presenter might. There are some facts to chew on.

Now this should be on the Boyd thread. Kriss Boyd has an enemy, the worst enemy of all, his own!!!!

3 games and hes found out:eek:

So a manager only gets three games then he's found out! Wow a bit harsh, oh well bye bye Csaba, you've lost four. By the way would you welcome Burley back at Tynie based on undefeated in all league games he was in charge or is that not good enough:hobofish:

Not a mate but a guy that pulled us out the ****.

If you dont believe that then you and the other anti Vlads have a serious problem.

Bring back CHRIS.

Believe in what?

If you were walking into the stadium and Vlad appears and proceeds to smash you across the face with a bat. When you come around, would you dust yourself down and proceed through the turnstile? After all you wouldn't have been near the stadium in the first place to watch Hearts if it wasn't for him.

I'd like to think I've helped people out the **** in the past but I wouldn't then take the utter p**$ out them by stringing them along and making them look stupid with false promises as they've got to thank me a lot for.

:4_1_111::4_1_111::bravo::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Big Fergie MAN U.

He's Back!!!!! :107years:

If it wasn't for Madfud, We could have............Ach whats the point...You wouldnae understand!! :cool:

Mawhaa....or whatever

2 boys a've got

Gorgie Rules.......etc...:107years:

Big Fergie MAN U.

You cant be serious. Surely? You seriously think Fergie would would leave ManUre to take over the Scotland job?

I preferred it when your posts were just incomprehensible gibberish!

MAHA

GORGIE RULES

You cant be serious. Surely? You seriously think Fergie would would leave ManUre to take over the Scotland job?

MAHA

GORGIE RULES

Have they changed??? :P

Miller Jambo 60

MAHA

GORGIE RULES

A miracale mate was in hope and desperation.

Burley is a weak man end off.Whats gibberish.

Got a new word.

It's obvious why they're doing it, he's not, and never has been part of the oldfirm mafia, that's why!

A miracale mate was in hope and desperation.

Burley is a weak man end off.Whats gibberish.

Got a new word.

Please explain why you are attacking a man who managed Hearts successfully, all be it briefly

Cheers

BH

Miller Jambo 60
Please explain why you are attacking a man who managed Hearts successfully, all be it briefly

Cheers

BH

BRIEF sums it up

Got a gut feeling about GEORGE he

is an OF lover .

WEIR 38 WTF BERRA NO. He has to go.

Why do jambos stick up for him WHAT DID HE WIN 00000000

BRIEF sums it up

is an OF lover .

summed up in a nutshell doug style

what ****h:hobofish:

BRIEF sums it up

is an OF lover .

WTF :eek:

Doug, Stay off the drink, Did you manage to find employment during your months sebatical from here??

Seriously mate, Obviously sitting around the house is affecting your brain...

I won't even try to comment on the above post, It's pure and utter Gibberish!!!

Do you actually talk like that??????????????? :107years:

jack D and coke

Weir is 38 but he's also a better player than Berra.

Vlad has never done a single thing right since he came here. The things achieved were achieved in spite of him not because of him. We won that cup by the skin of our baws and staggered over the line in the league. He very nearly f***** it all up but for the grace of god. Its this that keeps him from being hounded out the f***** arsehole.

the crunch will come when Bazza the crab has to return

Mcculloch and Boyd gone

Mcgregor on the wane- I expect him next

Then BAzza will pull out

These were the guys that did for LE guen

THe media will back them to the hilt as "heroes" and "patriots"

Burley would be lucky to finnish the campaign

Archived