who's going on sunday then

Chaps

Destruction Derby

upper tier. 3 of us going. Mates house for half 9 ish. outside middletons for 12ish. Prob robbo's after the game.

Happy Days

ME AND MY 8 YEAR OLD WILL BE THERE, UPPER TIER ROW DD SEATS 22-23

Ill be there.No idea where yet not seen my tickets.Get into the hobos.

My first derby at San Giro. Abit confused by the seat number and placing though.

im in GA1, 7 23

Thats what it says on my email. Anyone shed any light on where on earth in the stand that is?

Thanks.

has anybody got a seating plan for this hell hole. i have got 2 tickets for me and my son and asked for upper but usually it says upper or lower on it but mines dont, so i just want to make sure the hearts ticket office have not fecked up as per.

a think if its a double letter its the upper also the turnstiles 1-2 and 7-8 are for the upper

superb mate cheers. i am turnstiles 1-2. cant wait.:):)

I`m going - I`ll give u all a wave from the opposite end

i take it that by giving us a wave from the other end,then it will be you waving good by because you cant take anymore of the humping youse are going to get.;)

Miller Jambo 60
can count me in :cool:

COME ON THE HEARTS!!

Got mine 200 left , will i behave MAAAAAAAAAAAAA H aaaaaa

GBB:)

thats my turnstile aswell close to there wee corner

hopefuly my son can make it second time lucky at fester road his first time was last season at the 1-1 game.

Count me in. Top teir.

I'm not a 17 year old racist, sectarian ned tit though.

I'm sure they'll find their way in mind.

;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Count me in. Top teir.

I'm not a 17 year old racist, sectarian ned tit though.

I'm sure they'll find their way in mind.

;)

Are you 18 then?:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'll be there with my German friend who's over from Hannover....in the top tier thankfully. :rolleyes:

:eek:Hmmm im sure its just coincidence i posted im in the lower tier just before you!:)

Classic, i go they lose excuse.

No excuse, fact of life. It's happened too often for it to be a simple case of coincidence.

Think we're in row J.

Having just watched the Derby Goals I on Hearts World, I have made my plan for the weekend:

30th on Saturday night which will be a good excuse for karaoke songs such as Daydream Believer. Get up earlyish on Sunday to watch 5-1 DVD, Demolition Derby DVD and the Semi highlights.

"Cup Final '06" playlist on the Zen on my little walk across Leith Walk and Fester Road to keep the pulse racing, and then time to take my seat...

Bring on the Hibees!

Nope:(

Tesco 1-10.

:angry:

Get your holidays booked! I think I may have changed an allocated holiday to the derby though, thankfully my manager had no complaints. Thanks to Tesco's "holiday booking windows" and Setanta's slowness at publishing matches I had to predict that our Celtic match would end up on the Sunday and booked it off before Setanta released the info!

Get your holidays booked! I think I may have changed an allocated holiday to the derby though, thankfully my manager had no complaints. Thanks to Tesco's "holiday booking windows" and Setanta's slowness at publishing matches I had to predict that our Celtic match would end up on the Sunday and booked it off before Setanta released the info!

Due to a Tesco ****** up I have no holidays left this tax year.

:)

Generic Username

I'll be there, possibly in a horrific jet lagged state but I'll be there none the less.

Got a years worth of tramp abusing to get out.

Top tier in the middle apparently. Quite looking forward to it although I'm expecting absolutely nothing. Hopefully the turnstyles are quicker than usual and I don't end up missing the first 10 minutes.

Archived