Suicidal Hamilton

Deek

What a ******, he lost it from the start with his kamikaze move. He could lose the title again.

Alonso showing his class in the Renault though.

Pretty much what I posted on here during the last race. His confidence on the track is now starting to become a dangerous over confidence.

Arnold Rothstein
What a ******, he lost it from the start with his kamikaze move. He could lose the title again.

I hope he blows it again. Thinks he's the big man.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I hope he blows it again. Thinks he's the big man.

I'm starting to think that as well.

He's obviously unbelievably talented but he's a little arsehole.

Arnold Rothstein
I'm starting to think that as well.

He's obviously unbelievably talented but he's a little arsehole.

He's obviously very capable. Not convinced he's got the bottle though. Could prove me wrong in the next couple of weeks! I just hope he doesn't. It'll just increase the size of his ever expanding ego.

What is it with Coulthard and first corners? He always seems to crash at them.

I don't think it's ever been a lack of talent with Coulthard, I think he is possibly the unluckiest driver around.

Definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves in this country. Although he's never won a championship, in terms of races and points he's up there with the Mansells and the Hills.

Hamilton could do looking at how some of those guys approach(ed) the sport.

I don't think it's ever been a lack of talent with Coulthard, I think he is possibly the unluckiest driver around.

Definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves in this country. Although he's never won a championship, in terms of races and points he's up there with the Mansells and the Hills.

Hamilton could do looking at how some of those guys approach(ed) the sport.[/QUOTE]

fail to see how its a sport, surelly its a buisness ?

if its a sport surelly everybody would be driving the same type off car.

A lot of incident in that race!

Hamilton is trying his hardest to throw things away again. His move at the first corner was crazy, and although Massa was at fault for the tap at 10, it has been coming for months with Hamilton. He continually forces others off the road, and it was only a matter of time before someone didn't yield

WWE is more of a sport than this F1 tosh, it's all hype. It's a ****ing fix now too, as if it was'nt dull enough to begin with. A load of cars going round in circles, ooooh I can't handle the excitment :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
WWE is more of a sport than this F1 tosh, it's all hype. It's a ****ing fix now too, as if it was'nt dull enough to begin with. A load of cars going round in circles, ooooh I can't handle the excitment :)

Do you enjoy ANYTHING?!

Plenty :). It's just becoming harder to find things that actually have substance now as everything is so over hyped, shallow and generic these days. Sport, culture, everything basically has been diluted or killed off altogether by globalisation and money.

F1 is all about big money and flashy advertising, it's not really a sport. It's clear to see that Ferrari are being handed some slack, for want of a better expression, to make the title race more exciting because those who run the 'sport' can see how bloody boring it is. Why else do you think they make daft rule changes every year?

I P Knightley
A lot of incident in that race!

Hamilton is trying his hardest to throw things away again. His move at the first corner was crazy, and although Massa was at fault for the tap at 10, it has been coming for months with Hamilton. He continually forces others off the road, and it was only a matter of time before someone didn't yield

100% agreement in this corner.

I'd love it...just love it... if Hamilton were to blow it again.

100% agreement in this corner.

I'd love it...just love it... if Hamilton were to blow it again.

I've never been a fan of Hamilton. Partly because of the fawning ITV attitude and the fact that the coverage is now The Lewis Show. Partly because of his attitude and his bloody old man.

The final nail in the coffin was his statement at the hearing a couple of weeks ago that the judge at the hearing didn't know about racing and he (Hamilton) knew every overtaking move n the book which is why he is the best at what he does (paraphrase). A bit cocky since Raikonen and Alonso both have world titles. I have a feeling he may be the next Stirling Moss, talented without doubt but never achieving the ultimate prize. However still deified by the british press. How the hell Moss is still more famous to the man in the Street than Jim Clark is a constant source of mystery to me. Clark by his own admission never drove at more than 90% of his ability as he considered it dangerous yet still creamed every driver.

I liked him at first but I dont like the guy now to be honest. A few reasons are the ITV or English attitude, "ohh hes a god" ect. It just gets on me t!ts. If he wins the championship we'll never hear the end of it! But he is also turning into a cocky barsteward. He loves himself. Though he has undoubtably the best raw talent in F1 for years! Loved it last year when he cocked up in China and loved it today. I really hope he loses the championship in the worst possible way!! C'Mon Massa!!

Ferrari are bawbags. They are the OF of Formula 1. Always cheers me up to see them fail.

Hamilton is an annoying arse.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

i really hate hamilton for many of the reasons mentioned before

the itv-lewis show

his arrogance- he compared himself to the great senna

and many more but i'm just getting mad thinking about it

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Prince Buaben
Though he has undoubtably the best raw talent in F1 for years?

no doubting his ability but is he really though is he really better than someone say Vettel?? Or is it because Hamilton is in a McLaren ???

His face at the sports personality of the year last year was priceless. Cocky little shi**.

marshallschunkychicken
Ferrari are bawbags. They are the OF of Formula 1. Always cheers me up to see them fail.

Hamilton is an annoying arse.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Amen.

That's exactly how I feel about it now. Used to love F1.

I see it differently.

He is by far the best driver. The best drivers always come through in the rain - Schumacher was the same. Hamilton is unbeatable in rain. He may be a bit of a tosser but he is still a driver similar to Schumacher and Mansell, and GP need some more drivers with the balls to overtake.

The first corner was a marginal drive-through. In my view it was a race to the corner and although Hamilton tried to get through on the inside he failed but he was on the track and he wasn't trying to force anyone else off. If it was a drive-through what about the guy who broke Coulthards suspension at the same corner? Did he get a drive through? This is an interesting precedent now - the first corner in a GP is always a fight for position and incidents like similar to this happen in almost every race, but now Hamilton (and only Hamilton) has been punished for it. I wait with interest to see what happens at the first corner of the next race. Will the stewards impose similar drive-throughs to others. I bet not.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I see it differently.

He is by far the best driver. The best drivers always come through in the rain - Schumacher was the same. Hamilton is unbeatable in rain. He may be a bit of a tosser but he is still a driver similar to Schumacher and Mansell, and GP need some more drivers with the balls to overtake.

The first corner was a marginal drive-through. In my view it was a race to the corner and although Hamilton tried to get through on the inside he failed but he was on the track and he wasn't trying to force anyone else off. If it was a drive-through what about the guy who broke Coulthards suspension at the same corner? Did he get a drive through? This is an interesting precedent now - the first corner in a GP is always a fight for position and incidents like similar to this happen in almost every race, but now Hamilton (and only Hamilton) has been punished for it. I wait with interest to see what happens at the first corner of the next race. Will the stewards impose similar drive-throughs to others. I bet not.

I completely agree. When it rains the cream rise to the top, and Hamilton definitely does so. I think he'll win the World Championship but he makes it very difficult for himself.

He is an arrogant git, but a very, very good driver.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

He has raced about 50 times more than mansell and hill etc.

The guy is a journeyman not unlucky, just not good enough.

Personally think he's a great driver. Difficult to keep your feet on the ground with the media fawning all over you telling you your the next schumi/senna/prost/stewart/fangio from the word go,also their desperate for english formula one success.

Hamilton for me was'nt the big talking point of the weekend for me it was the the strange desicions the race officials made. It was touched upon on the tv but i think Hamilton was harshly treated with the drive through penalty for the first corner incident. Massa maybe deserved it, he'd stuffed up the corner in which he clipped Hamilton. but how sebastien bourdais deserved a time penalty for Massa turning into him on the 1st corner is beyond me and smacks of double standards.

I wouldnt say he's a journeyman - I'm sure that towards the end of Schumachers career, DC had one more races than anyone else after him?

Maybe not up there with Mansell Hill etc but i think journeyman is a bit harsh!

Hamilton for me was'nt the big talking point of the weekend for me it was the the strange desicions the race officials made. It was touched upon on the tv but i think Hamilton was harshly treated with the drive through penalty for the first corner incident. Massa maybe deserved it, he'd stuffed up the corner in which he clipped Hamilton. but how sebastien bourdais deserved a time penalty for Massa turning into him on the 1st corner is beyond me and smacks of double standards.

They don't want a winner until the last race, the strange decisions are made in an effort to string out the title race. It's a fix basically.

Just been reading jackie stewarts autobiography he rates DC very highly and said on his day was as good any of the greats but he had a frustrating lack of concentration on some occasions, which ruined any world championship chances he had. I tend to agree with him and he should know 3 times world champion back when they had no driver aids

David Coulthard is fourth in the all time points scored table and is the highest ranked British driver.

journeyman - no

DC is pish.

FACT.

13 wins in his entire career.

Crashes out as soon as it starts raining.

Journeyman at best.

Well he's been highly paid by people who know a bit more than you about motor racing for being "pish"

DC is the most unfortunate driver out there, but a great driver. As stated above, the highest scoring Brit ever! He's also a really nice guy and quite funny too!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv73fN8eJTU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FPlyQ9vjQGI&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi8sj98pHZQ&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZJOs-87wQ&feature=related

Miller Jambo 60

Glad he lost as the mothern-law thinks hes the man

100% spot on with this, i am a massive fan of DC and will be gutted when he retires at the end off the season.

DC is pish.

FACT.

13 wins in his entire career.

Crashes out as soon as it starts raining.

Journeyman at best.

He finished 3rd in the whole thing 4 times and 2nd once. He's also the all time 4th top points scorer. How can you possibly say he's 'pish'?

Personally think he's a great driver. Difficult to keep your feet on the ground with the media fawning all over you telling you your the next schumi/senna/prost/stewart/fangio from the word go,also their desperate for english formula one success.

I was not surprised Hamilton received a penalty, although not because the incident was illegal. The Ferrari bottom kissers strike again methinks.

The Bourdais incident though, my jaw hit the deck. Unbelievable.

On the plus side, it's making for a hell of a finish to the season - the last two years in F1 have been fantastic entertainment. Definitely makin up for the processional Schumacher years.

I was not surprised Hamilton received a penalty, although not because the incident was illegal. The Ferrari bottom kissers strike again methinks.

The Bourdais incident though, my jaw hit the deck. Unbelievable.

On the plus side, it's making for a hell of a finish to the season - the last two years in F1 have been fantastic entertainment. Definitely makin up for the processional Schumacher years.

Yeah the bourdais incident is f###ing shocking but there has been very little made of it the media, which maybe tells a story.

Yeah the bourdais incident is f###ing shocking but there has been very little made of it the media, which maybe tells a story.

A point I noted, very little said indeed. I hope Hamilton keeps the head and takes the championship.

On the Coulthard debate... :eek:

Archived