Posting on hobos.net

Martin67

I notice the hobo Frank thread has dissappeared. I registered on hobos.net using the same name as here. I posted a few times and nearly immediately got my name turned pink, etc. (why doesn't something similar happen on here?). how many of you have registered across there (or other clubs' forums) and how many are 'under cover'.

Guest jambomickey
I notice the hobo Frank thread has dissappeared. I registered on hobos.net using the same name as here. I posted a few times and nearly immediately got my name turned pink, etc. (why doesn't something similar happen on here?). how many of you have registered across there (or other clubs' forums) and how many are 'under cover'.

wouldn't go anywhere near the vermin ****! can't wait to gub them next sunday

• Moderators

The thread was trashed as, just like when the real McCarthy was around, the innocent also get accused. We don't turn visiting Hibs fans green because it seems childish and petty and we think we are bigger than that.

All are welcome here as long as they stick by the rules and aren't just here to wind up people. That's always been the case.

The thread was trashed as, just like when the real McCarthy was around, the innocent also get accused. We don't turn visiting Hibs fans green because it seems childish and petty and we think we are bigger than that.

All are welcome here as long as they stick by the rules and aren't just here to wind up people. That's always been the case.

Yeah....but go on...............do it.............would be funny............:)

winston churchill
Yeah....but go on...............do it.............would be funny............:)

i still think ..........a needle or caravan avatar would be mustard.

Guest jambomickey

there won't be many of them around here next sunday night because the hearts be having a party and the hibs be in there beds( in caravans)

i still think ..........a needle or caravan avatar would be mustard.

A diseased needle. Covered in BUM aids blood ?

That should cover Leith.

The Long Ball

Excuse my ignorance. But what is hobos.net?

I type that into me address bar and get a site selling handbags and purses.

What am I missing?

Excuse my ignorance. But what is hobos.net?

I type that into me address bar and get a site selling handbags and purses.

What am I missing?

What is hobos.net?

I'm sorry, but it'll take an intellect greater than mine to answer that question.

[/quote=Martin67;560019]What is hobos.net?

I'm sorry, but it'll take an intellect greater than mine to answer that question.

Look again, registered in Oct 08, and is called 'The Long Ball' and doesn't know what hobos.net is

let me spell it out for you.....

:hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years:

Seymour M Hersh

Fight fire with fire! A tooth for a tooth! Zero tolerance please.:107years:

We shouldn't give them a stupid signature or whatever.

We're not that pathetic, nor do we have that Scottish Cup sized chip on our shoulder.

Pity them.

Captain Lithuania

We KNOW

what about "teamer" wriiten in extremely small writing,that would work,wouldn't it?:)

naw............probably go right over their heads,far to subtle..........

The People's Chimp

I was banned before i even posted after registering as "the liquidator." obviously running scared.

shame i've had an undercover alias for years. :)

...shame i've had an undercover alias for years. :)

And your posts over there are always very enjoyable.

Keep up the good work. :thumb:

winston churchill
I was banned before i even posted after registering as "the liquidator." obviously running scared.

shame i've had an undercover alias for years. :)

SNAP

---------

I find it silly as well, there are new people running Hibs.net and they decided to use pink. All of the original Hibs.net adims are gone and things have changed there.

:)

Archived