Which Nationalities do you hate most on holiday?

Doctor FinnBarr

Holiday Hate List  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Holiday Hate List

markletissier

you can wrap them in a different flag till the end of time, but at the end of the day a ****** is a ****** regardless of nationality.

Or maybe you could avoid the posting of racist stereotyping?

Talk about about pot calling kettle black! :rolleyes:

jamtartsandbees

Even though I'm English I'm afraid I had to vote for my countrymen, along with Russians and weegies. As much As I love England some us on holiday can be just too fekin embarrassing to be true.

Russians are generally the rudest people you will ever find.

And Weegies are, well Weegies.

Voted England but would exclude "northerners" and replace them with weegies.

Things that annoy me about weegies on holiday:

- the accent

- uncultured, moronic ******s, unwilling to speak local lingo or even audable english!

- must wear Rangers/Celtic shirt at all times (even in scorching heat!) why?

Things that annoy me about english *****

- Expect everyone to speak perfect english despite being abroad

- Boring, egg and chips for tea and sit drinking in Linekers all day

- England flags draped all over the place, why not just be done with it and erect a big swastika. very tacky.

They should be banned from going abroad. Especially weegies who will be giving foreigners a bad impression of us scots!

- England flags draped all over the place, why not just be done with it and erect a big swastika. very tacky.

St. George's flag and swastikas:mw_confused::mw_confused:

Spanish - I have new respect for the Polish in Britain, because in short, the locals in Ibiza treat you with just about as much contempt. Plus nearly got mugged by about 7 of these *******, the fact that they were all around 16/17 meant I was able to fight a couple of them off before running for it.

Morrocans - Pretty much detested by everyone in Ibiza. Thieves and Thugs are plentiful in this race on the island. Knew two different people who found a Morrocan robbing their apartment and someone at the start of the season who was very lucky to escape being raped by a group of 5 of them. Also saw a Morrocan just about murder another right in front of my work when he slammed a metal table on top of the guy's head when he was already face down on the ground - turns out he did so because the guy on the ground had slashed his arm with a blade. Nice.

Senegalese - No, I don't want any Charlie, Skunk or Pills... well not from you anyway. And no I do not want a blowjob... well not from you anyway, I'd prefer not to have aids.

British - Worst of the ****ing lot. Just because they book a holiday and have one too many vodka's they suddenly think they own the ****ing place. ***** the lot of them :)

What a staggeringly xenophobic poll.

More so that its totally accepted.

For the record, i cant stand weegies almost anywhere...

The People's Chimp

Being a skier and having lived in the french alps, I can't say I'm a big fan of the English Hooray henry types who seem to clog up certain alpine resorts. They're usually fantastically sheeite though and great for cutting up and leaving on their erses.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Anyone thought about just staying at home!!!!

I live in Germany,,, most Germans are great, and a few are total bawbags.

So its a bit like Scotland then.

Marmeladent?rtchen
Being a skier and having lived in the french alps, I can't say I'm a big fan of the English Hooray henry types who seem to clog up certain alpine resorts. They're usually fantastically sheeite though and great for cutting up and leaving on their erses.

That whould be Courchevel then?? ;)

Miller Jambo 60
I'll make this a multi choice poll as we met quite a few obnoxious types whilst in Turkey. Maybe they hated us as well but heres my reasons for including this lot.

1. The English

How they can complain about the Germans getting to the sunbeds early is beyond me. Several mornings I was on the balcony before daybreak only to see them putting out the UJ and 3 Lions towels whilst complaining about how early they had to be up to beat the Germans to them (very few Germans were in the hotel). It wasn't a very large area for the sunbeds so they would claim morning ones and afternoon ones!

A large party of Geordies with wifes and kids doing their best to get up everyones noses and never moving a step off site because they were All Inclusive (whilst taking about mean Jocks). Even the wife (who is Geordie) admitted to being embarassed by them!

Cockneys, just for being loud.

Mancs, for the fat dad standing guard over his equally fat kids holding up the dessert queue whilst they chanted "We want more Profitoroles" (Sp?)

2. The Germans

Just for being typical Germans!

3. The Icelantic

Trying very hard to be the new Germans with their arrogance!

4. The Bulgarians

Have this lot never heard of queues? Ignorant selfish people!

5. The Russians

Same as the Bulgarians. 1 of them on the hydrafoil to Rhodes was so intent on queue jumping to get off managed to stand on Kay then pushed Nikki 2 handed to get by, she hit him so hard he flew backwards onto a seat!

6. The Dutch

Normally got a lot of time for them but 1 couple on a trip decided to move into our 3 seats on the return to give themselves more leg room and expected the 3 of us to share 2 seats. Erses!

7. The Italians

Seem to have a strange hobby of gathering at the top or the foot of stairs to have a blether whilst blocking them off!

8. The Weege

Just for bringing their annoying bigotted, Buckie swilling antics to my holiday hotel!

Apart from that lot it was a good holiday.:)

On holiday in Palma Nova 1980.

german couple playing CRAZY GOLF in front of me and mate.

Could he pot the ball no and he was racked off.

started waving the putter in our faces .

TBH i was in stiches a grown man threatning 2 19 year olds.

I am certainly not a racist person in any way, shape or form. But I have never met a quiet South African who isn't obnoxious and arrogant! And I've met a few! Not saying there aren't nice South African's - I just haven't met one. Yet.

I am certainly not a racist person in any way, shape or form. But I have never met a quiet South African who isn't obnoxious and arrogant! And I've met a few! Not saying there aren't nice South African's - I just haven't met one. Yet.

I've meet 3 and they are all married to my cousins, the rest are C U Next Tuesdays!

Scots are by far the worst. It's an embarrasment when you see a bunch of Scottish folk on holiday usually with Rangers and Sellick taps.

People who clap when a plane lands .... just **** OFF!

Got back from holiday yesterday. Saw quite a few Celtic/Rangers tops on holiday - what's with that?? The only others in football tops were kids.

Also had the clapping as I unfortunately had to land in Glasgow.

Anyone regardless of nationallity who doesn't use common sense when in another Country.

Example, I was just leaving the Wells Fargo bank on Market st here in Frisco when I saw a couple with the day rucksack things on and pulling a map all over the place, I went up to them and said "you don't really wanna do that round here guys", Turns out they were from England and they were looking for Van Ness to see the City Hall, anyways, I put them in the right direction and pointed out the dodgey hobos all floating around like vulchers. Telling you, some of those Homeless/Hobo cats don't F###k around man, they'll be all up in your face in a heartbeat if they smell cash.

Doctor FinnBarr
Anyone thought about just staying at home!!!!

I live in Germany,,, most Germans are great, and a few are total bawbags.

So its a bit like Scotland then.

I worked in Germany for a few years and found most of them fine, I only included the German option cos people always seem to complain about them!

:)

Got back from Tenerife a couple of weeks ago, it seems half of South East England has moved there - and they're all to$$ers. :mad:

None of the guys in the street could accept a polite no thank you to their offer of a full english breakfast or british dinners. They harassed you constantly, with one guy actually telling us we were "the stupidest people he had ever met" when we said we were halfway through our 45 min walk beside the beach to another part of the island, before suggesting we'd be better off going to his bar :eek:

The actual people on holiday were fine, but as it was the end of September it was mainly retired folks or parents of toddlers.

The only other people who were rude/annoying were German kids who all seem to be rude when I happen to be on holiday, and Weegies, whose OF top wearing habit and general ignorance is incredibly annoying. Pluss they clap when the captain's done his job.

Archived