Which Nationalities do you hate most on holiday?

Doctor FinnBarr

Holiday Hate List  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Holiday Hate List

Doctor FinnBarr

I'll make this a multi choice poll as we met quite a few obnoxious types whilst in Turkey. Maybe they hated us as well but heres my reasons for including this lot.

1. The English

How they can complain about the Germans getting to the sunbeds early is beyond me. Several mornings I was on the balcony before daybreak only to see them putting out the UJ and 3 Lions towels whilst complaining about how early they had to be up to beat the Germans to them (very few Germans were in the hotel). It wasn't a very large area for the sunbeds so they would claim morning ones and afternoon ones!

A large party of Geordies with wifes and kids doing their best to get up everyones noses and never moving a step off site because they were All Inclusive (whilst taking about mean Jocks). Even the wife (who is Geordie) admitted to being embarassed by them!

Cockneys, just for being loud.

Mancs, for the fat dad standing guard over his equally fat kids holding up the dessert queue whilst they chanted "We want more Profitoroles" (Sp?)

2. The Germans

Just for being typical Germans!

3. The Icelantic

Trying very hard to be the new Germans with their arrogance!

4. The Bulgarians

Have this lot never heard of queues? Ignorant selfish people!

5. The Russians

Same as the Bulgarians. 1 of them on the hydrafoil to Rhodes was so intent on queue jumping to get off managed to stand on Kay then pushed Nikki 2 handed to get by, she hit him so hard he flew backwards onto a seat!

6. The Dutch

Normally got a lot of time for them but 1 couple on a trip decided to move into our 3 seats on the return to give themselves more leg room and expected the 3 of us to share 2 seats. Erses!

7. The Italians

Seem to have a strange hobby of gathering at the top or the foot of stairs to have a blether whilst blocking them off!

8. The Weege

Just for bringing their annoying bigotted, Buckie swilling antics to my holiday hotel!

Apart from that lot it was a good holiday.:)

Australian guys are a pain in the ass, wouldn't say I hated them though.

Had run-ins with gangs of Turkish guys in Madrid and Zurich.

Where is the poll option for Scottish !!

There are more annoying ***** in Scotland than just the wiedge !!

Also where are the Israelis on the list ?

If you think the English and Germans are arrogant and rude then you haven't met this lot !! Birds are fit though. :)

I wouldn't say I dislike any nationalities.

I would not suggest visiting a French supermarket for a fun afternoon however.

;)

I'm stunned that anyone thinks that Germans are rude. Seems to be a tired stereotype invented by our great-grandparents. Germany is one of the friendliest countries i've ever been to. British people are infinitely more anti-social, rude and inconsiderate.

Doctor FinnBarr
Where is the poll option for Scottish !!

There are more annoying ***** in Scotland than just the wiedge !!

Also where are the Israelis on the list ?

If you think the English and Germans are arrogant and rude then you haven't met this lot !! Birds are fit though. :)

Just include the rest of Scotland under All Nationalities. The only Scots I met were all weege apart from about 10 Jambos and 1 Hobo!

:107years:

Well after this years holiday in Egypt, the RUSSIANS are the most arrogant,rudest and unpleasant race I have had the misfortune of coming across.

I'm stunned that anyone thinks that Germans are rude. Seems to be a tired stereotype invented by our great-grandparents. Germany is one of the friendliest countries i've ever been to. British people are infinitely more anti-social, rude and inconsiderate.

I completely agree.

The only nationality I dislike on holiday are the Brits. I can make allowances for everyone else.

tommythejambo

Southern English folk do my box in. WIth their love of garage music and all fancying themselves as hardmen.

Coming accross Weegies when these bell-ends are about is a positive relief.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Coming from a family of serial emigrants I always believed the Brits were the worst people of all when living abroad.

You could usually split the Brit abroad into three categories:

1) The "Whinging" Pom: Always complaining that everything back home (Britain if you were Scots, Welsh or Irish. "England" if they were that lot: Oh God how that got my goat) was better.

2) The "Traitorous" Pom: Immediately on landing in the new country, adopting the accent on the first day, telling everyone that you left a land of destitution, lived in a hovel, what has "Britain" ever done for me...blah blah infinitum. And basically becomes more patriotic about his new country than the actual inhabitants. Main concern is hiding his own accent when in company of new countrymen but mysteriously fall back into it when he gets into company of his own compadres.

3) The "Normal" Pom: Tries to adapt to his new surroundings but keeps his own identity intact.

I have to say now from various trips to Europe that the Europeans on the whole are the most ignorant, ill mannered people on earth. Whether they are French, Spanish, German or whatever. They behave like pigs in shops, in que's etc and I am always so glad to get back to rainy old Blighty at the end of the day.

Bomber Harris

Racist Pigs the lot of you....

DO NOT TARNISH EVRYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH !!!!!

Yes there are people from all walks of life that go under a National banner but there will always be a bad element to spoil it for everyone else.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Scots are by far the worst. It's an embarrasment when you see a bunch of Scottish folk on holiday usually with Rangers and Sellick taps.

People who clap when a plane lands .... just **** OFF!

Would it be racist to say I don't like pakistanis?:eek:

Have to admit this thread made me chuckle as it is racist but its the acceptable countries to target, if the OP had said pakistan their would have been an outcry

Double standards

Toxteth O'Grady

Have to admit this thread made me chuckle as it is racist but its the acceptable countries to target, if the OP had said pakistan their would have been an outcry

Double standards

I've never met any Pakistanis on holiday

ToadKiller Dog

Double standards

No just ignorant and a touch prejudiced just like anybody else who bases dislike/hate on national status .

I think you are trying to make an argument thats not there.

There maybe cultures i dont understand or feel awkward about but to hate because of that is stupid.

there are boorish morons of people from all backgrounds our current binge drinking abroad culture is one of the worst.

I voted for the weedgies as i see this as a joke thread based more on peoples own stereotyping rather than some racist tract of hate.

Was in a bar in Crete a number of years ago, and got talking to the owner. An English girl suggested that in his line of work he must see all nationalities but she expected that the English were the best. I started to disagree, when the guy stopped me.

In a very philosophical voice he pointed out that 99% of people were good people and this was true of all nationalities. He thought about this for a few seconds and added “except the Turkeys, all ba..ards.”

How can anyone possibly like Germans? Their middle-aged men walk around with their chests puffed out and wearing tiny speedos and their women are all big hounds. Bunch of foreign tossers. Shoot them all. Ja.

I generally try to avoid the Irish when I'm on holidays.

:whistling:

Its the way you tell 'em! ;)

Double standards

And which places do you go to that are full of Pakistani tourists?

I'll make this a multi choice poll as we met quite a few obnoxious types whilst in Turkey. Maybe they hated us as well but heres my reasons for including this lot.

1. The English

How they can complain about the Germans getting to the sunbeds early is beyond me. Several mornings I was on the balcony before daybreak only to see them putting out the UJ and 3 Lions towels whilst complaining about how early they had to be up to beat the Germans to them (very few Germans were in the hotel). It wasn't a very large area for the sunbeds so they would claim morning ones and afternoon ones!

A large party of Geordies with wifes and kids doing their best to get up everyones noses and never moving a step off site because they were All Inclusive (whilst taking about mean Jocks). Even the wife (who is Geordie) admitted to being embarassed by them!

Cockneys, just for being loud.

Mancs, for the fat dad standing guard over his equally fat kids holding up the dessert queue whilst they chanted "We want more Profitoroles" (Sp?)

2. The Germans

Just for being typical Germans!

3. The Icelantic

Trying very hard to be the new Germans with their arrogance!

4. The Bulgarians

Have this lot never heard of queues? Ignorant selfish people!

5. The Russians

Same as the Bulgarians. 1 of them on the hydrafoil to Rhodes was so intent on queue jumping to get off managed to stand on Kay then pushed Nikki 2 handed to get by, she hit him so hard he flew backwards onto a seat!

6. The Dutch

Normally got a lot of time for them but 1 couple on a trip decided to move into our 3 seats on the return to give themselves more leg room and expected the 3 of us to share 2 seats. Erses!

7. The Italians

Seem to have a strange hobby of gathering at the top or the foot of stairs to have a blether whilst blocking them off!

8. The Weege

Just for bringing their annoying bigotted, Buckie swilling antics to my holiday hotel!

Apart from that lot it was a good holiday.:)

You never even voted for Germans in the poll!

ToadKiller Dog
And which places do you go to that are full of Pakistani tourists?

When he is on hie pilgrimage to mecca ,prancer is actually a Bangladeshi .

portobellojambo1
Was in a bar in Crete a number of years ago, and got talking to the owner. An English girl suggested that in his line of work he must see all nationalities but she expected that the English were the best. I started to disagree, when the guy stopped me.

In a very philosophical voice he pointed out that 99% of people were good people and this was true of all nationalities. He thought about this for a few seconds and added “except the Turkeys, all ba..ards.”

The Greeks and Turks have a long history of not liking each other.

Never had any problems with any people from any nationality when abroad on holiday, other than Scots making an erse of themselves. And the worst of the lot were a group of youngsters (6) from Edinburgh, all toffee nosed, spoilt little 17 year old feckers at Edinburgh Academy, who were in the south of France for the whole Summer courtesy of their parents. Ignorant, brain dead feckwits every single one of them, who made an erse of themselves every night.

When he is on hie pilgrimage to mecca ,prancer is actually a Bangladeshi .

:teu26:

The Dutch are without doubt the meanest , most tight fisted nation on the planet , and something they are actually proud of. Worse than Germans for hijacking sun beds and hardly ever using them. Even taking over tables in bars with their crappy card games and spending bugger all.

From first hand experience , the Germans are without doubt the the rudest and arrogant people when they are abroad ( but very friendly and welcoming when I've been to Germany- which I have , many times).

The French are the most self obsessed nation of merchant bankers. Outside of Paris the dress sense is that of a 1970s red neck.

But for that full-on , couldn't give a toss , look at us we're the dogs bowlox, UJ waving , we won the war and saved from you all from being native German speakers , Londoners/Essex boys/southerners (as in SE England) are the absolute worst.

The Greeks and Turks have a long history of not liking each other.

Never had any problems with any people from any nationality when abroad on holiday, other than Scots making an erse of themselves. And the worst of the lot were a group of youngsters (6) from Edinburgh, all toffee nosed, spoilt little 17 year old feckers at Edinburgh Academy, who were in the south of France for the whole Summer courtesy of their parents. Ignorant, brain dead feckwits every single one of them, who made an erse of themselves every night.

:eek:

I think it's known as WAR.............:rolleyes:

Those people at Troy just wanted to go Homer..........:)

I wooden know. :whistling:

(Jeezo, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here) :eek:

I wooden know. :whistling:

(Jeezo, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here) :eek:

It was their spartan existence that caused it. :rolleyes:

Germans :mad: :mad:

They always seem to steal peoples sunbeds and have the cheek to throw ur towel in the pool. Really winds me up!!

Doctor FinnBarr

Double standards

Right Reindeer, I think its safe to say I don't like you and you don't like me, so lets just agree that you don't post on any threads that I start and I won't post on any threads that you start!

:107years::hobofish:

Say What Again

I haven't read a single post on this thread.

I didn't have to because the poll doesn't include 'French'.

Try Tunisia (x3).

Whats the chances of the OP and his family never annoying anyone.Christ it sounds like a typical package holiday-did you expect the hotel complex to be filled with fellow minded jambo's,all standing to attention waiting for thier all inclusive breakfast/lunch/dinner?;)

Right Reindeer, I think its safe to say I don't like you and you don't like me, so lets just agree that you don't post on any threads that I start and I won't post on any threads that you start!

To be fair he did make a fair point...

Whats the chances of the OP and his family never annoying anyone.Christ it sounds like a typical package holiday-did you expect the hotel complex to be filled with fellow minded jambo's,all standing to attention waiting for thier all inclusive breakfast/lunch/dinner?;)

Good point !!

Can you imagine. I bet there is a similar poll on http://www.Bayernkickback.com about a posters recent holiday with all the foreigners....

"Schottish family von hell, Mein Gott...Kaputt"

"Lager, Lager, Lager, is ser nothing zese Scottish do apart from Lager..."

"Bikes, Bikes, Bikes, Mein gott, all ze have in Dis Vest Lothian place is bikes..Mein Gott.."

So-called backpackers from the UK (in Sydney) really get on my t?ts. I don't care if they've got vile estuarine accents or Scottish ones. They usually overstay and get away with it more than people from our own region.

Doctor FinnBarr
You never even voted for Germans in the poll!

I know, they didn't bother us, I was just trying to include nationalities that people normally bump into on holiday!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr

If you read the OP I did mention that other nationalities maybe hated us.

:P

Doctor FinnBarr
To be fair he did make a fair point...

No he didn't, he was trying to get me to rise to his bait and lose the plot. Didn't work tho!

:P

Or maybe you could avoid the posting of racist stereotyping?

heartgarfunkel

How about a good old-fashioned European war? Try and get the USA and Russia to stay out of it. Do it next summer instead of holidays - might clear the air and regenerate a few economies. Have it on Majorca or somewhere, and get teams of national chavs to sort it out.

I generally try to avoid the Irish when I'm on holidays.

:whistling:

Christ! Do you stay in your room the entire holiday?

Know what you mean, what with thier "diddely diddely" singalongs

and thier failure to notice that there are some people that dont

want to get involved in their drunken "Craic". I think half of them

couldnt even find thier destination on a map. Its the same party,

with the same people, wherever they go.

Wouldnt want to be a bed salesman in Ireland. :rolleyes:

Aussie's and Irish are the absolute bottom of the toilet arse feeding races in the holiday world. They both think they are the only race's who party, travel etc etc just **** off back home and stop spoiling my holidays.

voted for the dutch. They seem pretty dull and also quite angry people

I met quite a few Dutch and Belgians whilst on holiday in Malta this year and found them to excellent company, The same can't be said for the few Russians I encountered - ignorant and lacking in any manners what so ever. The absolute pits.

Couldn't bring myself to vote for the English because most of the English birds I met on package holidays were boaby loving slappers.

Archived