Riordan and lucky hibs.

Dr. Bapswent

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
You really should actually read and think before you post.

I dont think anyone said Ratboy was better than anything we had.

What was said was, he was decent AND he has the desire to play for them, as he is a Hibs man.

We dont seem to have much of that combination. Ability and desire.

This is not a post complimenting anyone, its asking where is that in respect for Hearts?

But there is no denying his ablity. He also clearly loves hibs.

Hibs are so lucky to have a player of his quality, playing for them, who wants to play for them.

I would dearly love to have a player at tynecastle with Riordan's ability.

Unfortunately that is just a dream at present

You should really read and think before you post.

You had the answer to your question on the first page. Mikey Stewart.

Ratboys finishing and goals record is far and away miles better than anyones at Hearts. Unfortunate but fact. Right foot, left foot, headers, free kicks, the wee ****bag can score the lot. Shame he plays for Hibs. And is a cant.

And Wardie_Wardie, your post about anyone in our team being able to score the 3 goals he has scored so far...utter pish. Complete and utter bollox. Our forward line/one this season has been pathetic.

Kingston twice the player as Riordan? You feeling alright pal?

Bonjour everyone by the way! I come in peace!

What's Riordan done at international level?

I'm not your 'pal' either.

The guy is a wee rat.

Hibs are so lucky to have a player of his quality, playing for them, who wants to play for them.

He epitomises what Hearts do not have, and need.

Players who have a dream to play for Hearts, and will give their all for it.

Do any of these players exist?

Surely there must be youngsters, players in the reserves, or elsewhere who would give their right arm to play for Hearts?

Anyone have any idea of who these might be? Are any of them decent?

You tend to post a lot of pish but that takes the biscuit, he couldn't wait to get the feck away from them, then only slinks back to their *****ehole when its apparent no one else is interested in him.

What's Riordan done at international level?

I'm not your 'pal' either.

Really couldnt give a flying fvk what anyone does at international level. Its the SPL he is currently scoring goals in. For all I care Kingston could spend 90 minutes on the pitch for Ghana and not touch the ball or he could score 5 in one game, means nowt to me. Its the Hearts team he plays for and is judged on his HMFC performances.

Same goes for Ratboy, think the HIbs fans care he isnt in the Scotland team? He'll end up player of the month and probably get 20 goals for Hibs this season for a stupidly small outlay. And we get the Moles, Clums and Junos of this world.

Riordan ran his contract down and left Hibs for nothing.

Funny that the 'die-hard' Hibs fans Murray and Riordan were the ones who looked out entirely for number one. Even Rangers fan, Scott Brown, and Hearts fan, Steven Whittaker, managed to secure transfer fees for Hibs.

Riordan can kiss the badge all he likes. He is a schemie, racist, mercenary thug and embodies none of the values we would welcome.

Hibs fan Steven Whittaker :cool:

Riordan is a quality player whether you (and thats not a dig at you just a general "you") like to believe it or not. Outside of football he is an idiot to put it lightly and he's a hibby. I absolutely hate him, but i can't deny that he is a very good player.

You should really read and think before you post.

You had the answer to your question on the first page. Mikey Stewart.

Both posts mention his ability...the don't say he is AMAZING etc.

And yes someone mentioned MS, is that it?

You can be as arsey as you want, but it doesnt stop the question being a fair one and one worth asking.

You tend to post a lot of pish but that takes the biscuit, he couldn't wait to get the feck away from them, then only slinks back to their *****ehole when its apparent no one else is interested in him.

Does he want to play for them now?

Is he happy where is currently is?

Is he performing, scoring goals?

i think the answer to the above questions are yes.

Take your personal issues elsewhere.

Does he want to play for them now? How do you know?? He had no other options, just casue he's there now doesn't mean he wants to be.

Is he happy where is currently is? How do you know? Are you ratboy?

Is he performing, scoring goals? Irrelevent to the point I made in my post.

i think the answer to the above questions are yes.

Take your personal issues elsewhere.

Again you've been shown up for talking pish, deal with it.

Both posts mention his ability...the don't say he is AMAZING etc.

And yes someone mentioned MS, is that it?

You can be as arsey as you want, but it doesnt stop the question being a fair one and one worth asking.

A player we can only dream of? Sounds like an amazing player to me ...

Where am I being arsey? You were the one that said you should think and read before you post.

Anyway, no point going round in circles. Continue with your thread. :)

A player we can only dream of? Sounds like an amazing player to me ...

I think at the moment, we can only dream of having a hearts version of Riordan.

I despise him as a person. I despise him at a Hibs player. I despise the fact that out of that bunch of no-hopers down Easter Road way, its HIM who poses the greatest threat.

But believe you me, i'd love it for us to have an equivilant version in our team just now. Someone that WE worship. Someone that THEY despise. Someone that THEY fear. Someone who gets right up THEIR noses.... and most importantly, someone who can single handedly win us points / games and is highly likely to tear them a new erse-hole.

I DONT think Mikey Stewart ticks all those boxes.

Jakey spastics?

:P

well, aye, but jakey spastics who scores goals.

If only Audry had a club foot and wore a spine board.

I love how regular football fans slate players for wanting to earn more cash. Considering Rat Bhoy was probably on something like 2k before leaving the Hobos, it isn't really rocket science that if he wanted to secure his future he'd have to go elsewhere to do so. Just so happens it was the Mhanks and with his contract nearing its end, it was the sensible thing to do. who's to say Hibs wouldn't have played funny buggers had he signed a new contract?

Loyalty works both ways and history shows more players have been shafted by clubs than the other way round, hence the rule changes. I can't remember who the player was, but I remember Jim McLean trying to ruin some kid's career by shoving him in the Utd reserves and telling him he wouldn't play professional football again.

Had Hearts not upped Gordon's contract, I suspect Gordon would have left sooner than he eventually did.

In this day and age 2k-a-week for 10 years isn't that great and certainly won't secure a young lad's future nor his family's.

I love how regular football fans slate players for wanting to earn more cash. Considering Rat Bhoy was probably on something like 2k before leaving the Hobos, it isn't really rocket science that if he wanted to secure his future he'd have to go elsewhere to do so. Just so happens it was the Mhanks and with his contract nearing its end, it was the sensible thing to do. who's to say Hibs wouldn't have played funny buggers had he signed a new contract?

Loyalty works both ways and history shows more players have been shafted by clubs than the other way round, hence the rule changes. I can't remember who the player was, but I remember Jim McLean trying to ruin some kid's career by shoving him in the Utd reserves and telling him he wouldn't play professional football again.

Had Hearts not upped Gordon's contract, I suspect Gordon would have left sooner than he eventually did.

In this day and age 2k-a-week for 10 years isn't that great and certainly won't secure a young lad's future nor his family's.

Completely agree. 2k a week for 10 years and you wont be retiring anytime soon. Id have done the same. 2 seasons out for your financial future, although im sure he thought hed get a game or he never would have went (surely?).

Completely agree. 2k a week for 10 years and you wont be retiring anytime soon. Id have done the same. 2 seasons out for your financial future, although im sure he thought hed get a game or he never would have went (surely?).

I think a lot of people look at the 2k-a-week and think 2k-a-week isn't bad, but what they tend to forget he'll be getting taxed quite heavily, have to pay NI and will be paying a large mortgage and bills.

i don't think any player would move knowing they'll be used as a bench warmer unless they're just starting or ending their careers. He's probably earned more with Celtic than he will for the next 10 years. I can't remember if it's Rat Bhoy or Brown that refuses to move from the central belt, but Rat Bhoy would have been better going down south as to join a Championship side as he would have been given a proper chance whilst earning pretty much the same as he did at Celtic.

Generic Username

We've got an answer to someone of Riordans ability and desire in our squad, perhaps with even more ability some might say.

Step forward big Juho...:P

or even Gary Locke. The point being that there was no conveyor belt of Jambos wishing to play, that are kissing the badge and its not just the times now, its always been the same.

Its nothing to do with the club. Previously we could get a band of players wanting to play for each other. Under Romanov thats gone

How can you plan to employ Hearts fans in particular? there will be lots of Hearts supporting players at other clubs who are very good.

It`s all about timing and swings and roundabouts etc...

If you go back to the 80`s Hearts had players playing for them who the fans di`nt know where actually born and bred Jam Tarts although they weren`t brought through by us. Jimmy Bone and Kenny Black being two.

Then we had well known Jam Tarts like Jimmy Sandison , Scott Crabbe, Gary MacKay, Alan McLaren, Gary Locke in the 90`s, and there`s probs more i have forgot.

There`s no need to get a complex about it, things happen in waves and some of our recent best players haven`t been born and bred Hearts fans.

Without bonuses, he was on ?500 a week.

winston churchill
Kingston twice the player as Riordan? You feeling alright pal?

Bonjour everyone by the way! I come in peace!

back again

rocky/rubey

The guy is a wee rat.

He epitomises what Hearts do not have, and need.

Players who have a dream to play for Hearts, and will give their all for it.

Do any of these players exist?

Surely there must be youngsters, players in the reserves, or elsewhere who would give their right arm to play for Hearts?

Anyone have any idea of who these might be? Are any of them decent?

he was called craig gordon

back again

rocky/rubey

Don't tell me that plum's managed to tunnel back under the wire.

:mad:

That was my thoughts too.

But apparently i'm a "tit" because "Rocky was Italian not French".

Don't ask. I'm still trying to work it out myself.

It's the dream isn't it? Local boy done good.

I used to idolise Scott Crabbe because he was from Sighthill and went to Murrayburn and Forrester same as me. Me and my mates used to practice for hours the dance him and Jimmy Sandison done up at Pittodrie. I can still picture his Nike boots with the orange swish. You see if Crabbo could play for Hearts then so could we because he was just the same as us.

Maybe youngsters nowadays don't have players like that. Maybe they don't have the same dreams as us. Who knows.

There was an interview i seen with Ray Winstone not long ago and he was saying he loves Freddie Sears more than anyone at West Ham because he's a West Ham boy and he grew up down the road. I love that.

Archived