Mother of all council houses

hmfc_steve

A MUM of seven is being paid ?170,000 a year in benefits so she can live in a ?1.2million mansion.

There's posh ... tenant Toorpakai Saindi

Taxpayers hit by the credit crunch fund the swish seven-bedroom home enjoyed free by Afghan migrant Toorpakai Saindi and her family.

And her landlord is raking in rent of more than ?12,000 a month from a local council ? funded by taxpayers.........

source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1780948.ece

I know it's the Sun, but if this is true, no wonder this country is in such a mess from top to bottom

husref musemic

Divide by two and f'n hell, it's still shocking..........scrounge scrounge scrounge.

F'ng magic eh.

absolute bonkers

Wonder what the system is in Afghansitan if someone from the uk was homeless and had all these kids ???

I know its a stupid comparsion but I cant believe how someone who has been in this country so little time can be entitled to so much. I thought benefits etc was based on what you had previously put in.

Does my nut in stories like this when we are in meltdown and the puplic purse cannot provide good enough health, education and transport services for its citizens yet we spend billions on armed struggles in other countries and a fortune keeping immigrants who come here in the first place because of the system and how it favours them.

She seems a bit bemuzed also that they are paying so much for her but some politically correct office bearer at the council obviously thinks this is acceptable. It rankles that she has came from elsewhere yes but I would have the same attitude if such funds were spent on someone originating from the Uk that was homeless. They have a responsbility to house her in a seven bedroom property? whats that all about can they not share rooms like millions of other British kids do. :sad:

absolute bonkers

Wonder what the system is in Afghansitan if someone from the uk was homeless and had all these kids ???

I know its a stupid comparsion but I cant believe how someone who has been in this country so little time can be entitled to so much. I thought benefits etc was based on what you had previously put in.

Does my nut in stories like this when we are in meltdown and the puplic purse cannot provide good enough health, education and transport services for its citizens yet we spend billions on armed struggles in other countries and a fortune keeping immigrants who come here in the first place because of the system and how it favours them.

She seems a bit bemuzed also that they are paying so much for her but some politically correct office bearer at the council obviously thinks this is acceptable. It rankles that she has came from elsewhere yes but I would have the same attitude if such funds were spent on someone originating from the Uk that was homeless. They have a responsbility to house her in a seven bedroom property? whats that all about can they not share rooms like millions of other British kids do. :sad:

Damn tooting it does, makes my blood boil to see that amount of cash wasted on someone from Afghanistan of all places, total disgrace.

They should spend a couple of grand to get her on a flight back to Kabul, ffs this countrys fecked.

Archived