Check out post No. 7

Jambosimmy

What a ****** that chuckie is , are they really that deluded over there or is he in a league of his own , absolute grade A banjo .

heartsfc_fan

"in a rancid decrepit part of Edinburgh that nobody ever goes to"

oh and Leith is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

"They have been the pioneers of nothing, will be remembered for nothing, and have achieved nothing of note ever in the history of Scottish Football."

What have Hibs done?

My there's a bit of a difference between 2 scottish cup wins and our 7 - 107 in a row!

Bunch of diddies. Worst derby record in scotland the wee trumps :rofl:

"in a rancid decrepit part of Edinburgh that nobody ever goes to"

oh and Leith is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

They have been the pioneers of nothing, will be remembered for nothing, and have achieved nothing of note ever in the history of Scottish Football.

What have Hibs done?

My there's a bit of a difference between 2 scottish cup wins and our 7!

Bunch of diddies. Worst derby record in scotland the wee trumps :rofl:

Exactly my point. what a tuube!!!:hobofish:

One of the comments that had me laughing out loud is the "we,d miss beating them four times a season! WTF! Fecking banjo playing eejits:107years:. They really are living on a different planet.

The People's Chimp
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=131370

We have acheived nothing in the scottish game... :eek:

Rich!! :107years::107years:

Yet another mindnumbingly stupid post from yet another moronic hobbit caravan dwelling peg seller. He claims that airdrie have a better history than ours, yet fails to see that if that were true, although quite clearly it isn't, that would levae hibs on the absolute abbatoir floor of scottish football.

As if relegation the year we won the cup wasn't enough for this deeply retarded individual, he then proceeds to relegate the hobos own small achievements to nothing more than a footnote in scottish football history.

Unless, as he probably does, he believes that a malfunctioning scoreboard, some floodlights and a penchant for the colour green make them scotland's footballing luminaries.

What a complete tool. It's pesh like this which makes humping them all the sweeter. Jealous, bitter, humour-free and green, yes, green with envy and jealous eyes.

Rudolf's Mate

Personally I'd love them to do a greatest ever team to grace Scottish football as I reckon our championship winning team of 56 (I think) would be right up there!

Ahem

Personally I'd love them to do a greatest ever team to grace Scottish football as I reckon our championship winning team of 58 would be right up there!

Although the 56 cup winning team was a damn fine vintage (and achieved something their great team of the 1950s failed to do).

Apart from Alan62, the majority of them seem to display a disturbing level of viewing someone (ie. Hearts fans) as ############. An absolutely appalling set of individuals who bring shame on some of the decent Hibs fans who - like many Jambos - see the rivalry for what it should be. Something to be enjoyed.

Personally I'd love them to do a greatest ever team to grace Scottish football as I reckon our championship winning team of 56 (I think) would be right up there!

And another thing, Hearts have done a league and cup double. Aye, we`ve achieved feck all in Scottish football.

Apart from Aberdeen i can`t think of another OF team to do so.

Why are they worrying themselves about a team that are now in administration?

Oh......right. Tick tock and all that.

As for the poster in question - take a look at his age then at his signature. Tells you everything you need to know about this gentleman. To be pitied, not hated.

1: Why do people waste their time reading stuff on that ****hole?

2: Why do people get so upset with what those tools think of us and our club?

3: Seriously, why do people get so upset with what's posted on that site?

Nucky Thompson

I don't get upset at all:) In facts my sides were split laughing at the tool who said we have achieved nothing in the Scottish game:) Where the feck does that leave the Hobos then:107years:

1: Why do people waste their time reading stuff on that ****hole?

2: Why do people get so upset with what those tools think of us and our club?

3: Seriously, why do people get so upset with what's posted on that site?

Just trying to cheer myself up man. Had a ****e day at work. IS that o with you???

haven't read the filth but i don't need to, i know what they're capable of and their limitations. bunch of retarded maggots.

the major trophy score between the edinburgh sides is 15-9 in our favour.

if we've achieved nothing in the scottish game, i make it that the maggots have achieved 60% of nothing.

the scariest thing of all is that it can't be ruled out that some of the maggots actually believe the utter knickers they come out with.

scary, scary wee maggots.

alwaysthereinspirit

I love these threads. I would never willingly enter a #obo board. With JKB as the middle man I can see what I'm missing and once again thank God almighty for making me a Jambo.:107years:

Just trying to cheer myself up man. Had a ****e day at work. IS that o with you???

Naw it isnae, now sit in the corner for 30 mins.

Franky Frankopolous
Interesting fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Cup

The Vale Leven have actually won more scottish cups than Hibs.

If I recall correctly then "Withheld" has won it more recently than the Hobknobs. Sure the Septic v Rankgers Riot cup final was after 1902 when the Strathclyde Football Association decided to withhold the Cup due to those fine upstanding members of the community having a riot.

heartsfc_fan
If I recall correctly then "Withheld" has won it more recently than the Hobknobs. Sure the Septic v Rankgers Riot cup final was after 1902 when the Strathclyde Football Association decided to withhold the Cup due to those fine upstanding members of the community having a riot.

:rofl:

And the winners are ----- Withheld! :)

Honestly those caravan dwelling, peg selling, rat eating, syringe using reptiles are complete retards, and that chuckie walloper just highlights their Intelligence....or i should say lack of it.

HMFC

Major honours

Scottish League Champions: 4

1894-95, 1896-97, 1957-58, 1959-60

Scottish Cup: 7

1891, 1896, 1901, 1906, 1956, 1998, 2006

Scottish League Cup: 4

1954-55, 1958-59, 1959-60, 1962-63

HOBOS

Major honours

Scottish Premier League

Winners (4): 1903, 1948, 1951, 1952

Scottish Cup

Winners (2): 1887, 1902

Scottish League Cup

Winners (3): 1972, 1991, 2007

Yet he has the audacity to say we bring nothing to the Scottish game. Imbicile.

And those Honours lists are even before we go into minor honors of which we rip them to shreads again. Notice we have even won the diddy cup they are so proud of more times than them.

I don't even need to go into talkng about McCrae's Battalion. That speaks for itself if they want to talk about Histories and traditions.

Of course what these junkie dole scrounging, incapacity benefit claiming inbreds need to realise, If it wasn't for Heart of Midlothian there would have been no Hibernian in 1929.

Always Have Been and Always Will Be Living In Our Shadow

Pants Shaton

Edinburgh football in a nutshell:

Heart of Midlothian: More trophies.

_41405299_pressley300.jpg

Hibernian: More chromosomes.

trisomy21male.jpg

Honestly those caravan dwelling, peg selling, rat eating, syringe using reptiles are complete retards, and that chuckie walloper just highlights their Intelligence....or i should say lack of it.

HMFC

Major honours

HOBOS

Major honours

Scottish Premier League

Scottish Cup

Scottish League Cup

And those Honours lists are even before we go into minor honors of which we rip them to shreads again. Notice we have even won the diddy cup they are so proud of more times than them.

I don't even need to go into talkng about McCrae's Battalion. That speaks for itself if they want to talk about Histories and traditions.

Of course what these junkie dole scrounging, incapacity benefit claiming inbreds need to realise, If it wasn't for Heart of Midlothian there would have been no Hibernian in 1929.

And for the record, Airdrie.

Honours

Scottish Division Two: 1902/03, 1954/55, 1973/74

Scottish Cup: 1924

Scottish Challenge Cup: 1994/5, 2000/01, 2001/02

Spring Cup: 1976

:527:

HMFC

Major honours

HOBOS

Major honours

Scottish Premier League

Scottish Cup

Scottish League Cup

you know what 'together', if you've got something to say, why not just come out and say it instead of beating about the bush. talk about sitting on the fence.

maggots.

artfuldodger

i just had a pop at him the now get over and see this couyld get naughty.i posted on my wee brothers account as i aint allowed on there hes hibslad

you know what 'together', if you've got something to say, why not just come out and say it instead of beating about the bush. talk about sitting on the fence.

maggots.

Vic you know me m8, would never sit on the fence when those reptiles are concerned. Shoot the lot of. Put them out of their misery, Edinburgh will be a better place without them, less house breakings, less junkies, less tramps on the streets, less smell of sewage in that area of town, less caravan dwellers roughing it at various sites in the city causing a nuisance and creating filth.

Vic you know me m8, would never sit on the fence when those reptiles are concerned. Shoot the lot of. Put them out of their misery, Edinburgh will be a better place without them, less house breakings, less junkies, less tramps on the streets, less smell of sewage in that area of town, less caravan dwellers roughing it at various sites in the city causing a nuisance and creating filth.

indeed mate. have you seen the balloons on the EEN berra thread? they're in a frenzy because apparently, best sit down for this, there may or may not be a meeting on at tynie tonight.

a meeting!!!!! can things get any more critical?

HOBOS

Major honours

Scottish Cup

Don't think we should let them claim the 1887 win. As I always like to point out to my hobo supporting father in law : Hibernians went out of business in 1891 - Hibernian (without the s) weren't formed until 1892 - won the big cup for the first and only time in 1902.:P:107years::107years::107years::P

Why do they bother spouting rubbish like that? Honestly, I laugh reading some of their comments about us. Jealousy springs to mind. Sometimes when reading the Scotsman website and seeing a Hearts news story covered in Hibs fans posting nonsence at the bottom.

Their trophy count doesn't match with ours...but we havent done nothing in Scottish Football.

Hmmm, 4-0 at Hampden with Hibs fans dressed as seats. If that was the only thing that had happened to Hearts in the history of the club, I'd still be delighted.

Google images Hibs fan = 196130411_2c5820239c.jpg?v=0

How ugly are the Hibs fans? ha ha ha

tick tock bye bye!!

Yet another mindnumbingly stupid post from yet another moronic hobbit caravan dwelling peg seller. He claims that airdrie have a better history than ours, yet fails to see that if that were true, although quite clearly it isn't, that would levae hibs on the absolute abbatoir floor of scottish football.

As if relegation the year we won the cup wasn't enough for this deeply retarded individual, he then proceeds to relegate the hobos own small achievements to nothing more than a footnote in scottish football history.

Unless, as he probably does, he believes that a malfunctioning scoreboard, some floodlights and a penchant for the colour green make them scotland's footballing luminaries.

What a complete tool. It's pesh like this which makes humping them all the sweeter. Jealous, bitter, humour-free and green, yes, green with envy and jealous eyes.

Yes and it's comments like that that prove me right when i say (and i have done for years!) that Hibs fans have the biggest chip on their shoulder. The "chip on the shoulder" brigade never let me down if i'm needing a right good laugh yet they come out with all their pish season after season after season, they should check facts before spouting their nonsense (assuming they can actually read) maybe all the bevvy they've consumed over the years has done their brains in! Jakies!

Archived