I need Help

Jambo2006

Please advise me fellow jambos: some of you may remeber I won 18k on my coupon last year ok it's past now I dont want to go on about it, but 2 weeks ago I won another 6.5 k on my coupon again unbelievably, yes it's hard to believe bit I did , maybe I stepped in sh*t, but it happened anyway and happy days.

The point of this thread is I want to propose to my girlfriend and I'm a bit useless at these things , can any of you suggest how i could propose ,and any suggestions where I could take her thanks

Jambo 2006

Please advise me fellow jambos: some of you may remeber I won 18k on my coupon last year ok it's past now I dont want to go on about it, but 2 weeks ago I won another 6.5 k on my coupon again unbelievably, yes it's hard to believe bit I did , maybe I stepped in sh*t, but it happened anyway and happy days.

The point of this thread is I want to propose to my girlfriend and I'm a bit useless at these things , can any of you suggest how i could propose ,and any suggestions where I could take her thanks

Jambo 2006

Is she a Jambo as well? if so you could always take her to a match ask Hearts permission to propose in the centre circle, of course thats risky if theres a chance shell say no, then dont. Youd look a right hoot and nanny being turned down in front of 13,000+ fans lol

Jam Tarts 1874

If the OP wants to find a good spot in Edinburgh I would suggest the 18th hole on the Braid Hills No:1 course, the view of Edinburgh and surrounding areas is spectacular from just off the green, it should impress any burd. I never eat out in Edinburgh so I can't suggest a good restaurant.

If I was going to propose I would tie it in with something that my intended was very interested in i.e. if she was into horses I'd take her to a race day at Musselburgh, or if she was into dancing I would take her to Bottoms Up!

She is a jambo and I dont want to feck it up and just want to make it right !, lol!....I want to make it unique if I can, the centre circle , nah thats too original

cracovia 88 jambo

You have enough money to do this almost anywhere.

Summit of the Eiffel Tower? (surprise her when she is viewing surroundings)

Spanish Steps of Rome?

You will think of something.....

Now I must sleep. I arrive from Barcelona one day ago and have only now booked again to leave in November (thank you to Y*****Jambo for low cost flight information in shed forum). It is a very beautiful city. Maybe ask her there? Edit: I have maybe good idea - I watched a show of Dolphins in Barcelona Zoo it was very good. Many ladies enjoy dolphins, no?

It is your choice.

Powodzenia przyjaciel!! :cool:

Goose Baxter

I took my mrs to new york for her 21st and poped the ? on a horse and carrige ride through central park mate. Its was the best way to do it as cash doesnt seem to be the problem.

Jambof3tornado

spend yer cash on yourself and then propose in macdonalds on princes street!!! It could be the last time you have your OWN money!!!

Nah seriously mate,whatever and however you decide enjoy it,and good luck.

How about at Christmas, then you don't have to get her a present?

Alternatively, try somewhere special to both of you?

Konrad von Carstein
spend yer cash on yourself it will be the last time you have your OWN money!!!

Nah seriously mate,DON'T DO IT.

Edited J3T's post to knock off a few rough edges...it makes a lot more sense now:p

Just kidding....if you want something original though...it would have to be something you think of...on here you will get tried and tested ideas.

whatever happens...best of luck.

cobbyshambles

Jambo 2006

bribe her.

Jambo 2006

All the best with whatever you chose to do but on a side point ........ is it not about time you started posting your predictions before the games on Saturday's.

Could do with some winnings like that !!!

peckhamjambo

Jambo 2006

I have the perfect, most romantic, sure fire way of getting a 'yes' from your girlfriend.........to find out, simply deposit the paltry sum of ?5,000 in the following account:

Name: Peckhamjambo

Acc no: 18741874

Sort: 18/74/00

Cheers

heartsfc_fan

Jambo 2006

:eek: What were the teams?

Jambo 2006

Ive not got any suggestions on how to propose.

But was wondering if you could send me tips every week as i have been without a big win for some time now?:)

Jambo 2006

Oh Look at me !! :rolleyes:

Sergio Garcia
I took my mrs to new york for her 21st and poped the ? on a horse and carrige ride through central park mate. Its was the best way to do it as cash doesnt seem to be the problem.

Just like Kermit and Miss Piggy in the muppets in manhattan!

Mate, I popped the question whilst on Safari last year. Had an African choir come to our table in the hotel in the middle of the Serengeti whilst I got down on one knee.

Smooth I know...

However, I get married this time next year and we've now pretty much booked everything and its costing an effin fortune. Keep your money for the big day. When the girls say they want a small cosy affair .... they're lying !! It's criminal how much people charge for weddings and the add ons!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Go up to Burke and Hair.

That way if she says nut you can waste the lot on some filthy polish jack the ripper. :)

Harry Kinnear

In Paris foe le weekend - Just before you get her to sign the pre nuptial to protect your current (and future ) winnings

Guest S.U.S.S.

Dont want to throw a spanner in the works but i heard she was cheating on you.

Best spend the money on Kickbackers who tell you the hard things!

Seriously tho, all the best with it.

Dont want to throw a spanner in the works but i heard she was cheating on you.

I reckon shes getting pumped by the bookie :rolleyes:

Hush money :)

Archived