Who is your least favourite comedian?

BASIL_HEARTS

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Evans has to be the worst! Not even a poor man's Norman Wisdom! No wonder he gets so sweaty - he must be wondering when he's going to be found out and get dumped.

Lee Evans - Irritating

Roy Chubby Brown - If you're gonna do misogyny at least make it funny, RCB is just boring.

David Baddiel. Enough said.

Ive seen three big name comedians recently.

Jimmy Carr - i like him on 8 out of ten cats and other tv work ive seen but not funny live, was a ver disapointed

Russell Brand - terrible

Ricky Gervais - brilliant live, one of the best stand up shows ive seen

to add to the list of utter ****:

"I'm Ricky Gervais' mate" Robin Ince. possibly the unfunniest ***** we've ever produced.

Sawdust Caesar

Vic Reeves and Jonny Vegas. There gags surely must sound funnier in their heads as they are the only ones who laugh at them. I'm always dismayed to see them as guests on QI or any other comedy quiz show.

BASIL_HEARTS

might get slated for this one but i think Bruce Forsyth he tries his silly jokes and strictly come dancing and the audience just dont laugh. Personally i think he gets his jokes from the Penguin biscuits or the wotsits crisps

scottish_chicP

I love Mock the Week but always feel slightly let down when there is a female comedian on it! Love Russell Howard and Frankie Boyle

She,s not funny in the slightest, in fact there are no funny comediennes, the worst is Victoria Wood:mad:

Ellen DeGeneres is pretty good IMO. :P

I can't limit it to one, although most of my hate list have been named. Two who haven't, but have been alluded to, are Gina Yashere and Jo Caulfield. Terrible.

Oh, and I agree with other posters, Lucy Porter is both hot and funny.

I P Knightley
might get slated for this one but i think Bruce Forsyth he tries his silly jokes and strictly come dancing and the audience just dont laugh. Personally i think he gets his jokes from the Penguin biscuits or the wotsits crisps

No slating from this corner but I'd go further and say that the person who writes the jokes for the penguin biscuit wrappers is lower still.

The People's Chimp

Russel howard, for me, is just awful. I cannot stand the guy. he was in one of those 4 acts for a tenner type shows at the pleasance this year and i had to leave half way through his act. he's a complete gimp. not funy at all.

Lucy Porter is great. Her show on C4 show last night was quality.

The guy I really hate is Marcus Brigstocke. Don't think he's funny and have seen him on TV slagging Scotland. His head is too big for his body too.

Commander Harris

The guy I really hate is Marcus Brigstocke. Don't think he's funny and have seen him on TV slagging Scotland. His head is too big for his body too.

I quite like Marcus Brigsctocke tbh.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

a sweeping statement but all females on mock the week are about as funny as cancer!

alan carr, paulo o grady, jimmy carr, justin lee collins! all p1sh poor!

Chad Sexington

Did anyone ever see David Baddiel's "sit-com" simply entitled Baddiel?

It was like a Liddl's version of Sienfeld.

A horribly unfunny car crash that was pulled after about 2 episodes IIRC.

I P Knightley
a sweeping statement but all females on mock the week are about as funny as cancer!

alan carr, paulo o grady, jimmy carr, justin lee collins! all p1sh poor!

Is he a comedian?

I've never seen him try any stand-up or comedy acting work.

Or have I, and it's as bad as you suggest?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

well not too sure if JLC has been branded a comedian but he certainly isnt funny on the friday night project!

jamboinglasgow

pretty sure it was actully Dawn Porter, its confuses me as well.

I dont like Marcus Brigstocke, he doesn't do comedy, he does rants that some find funny. I used to like the now show on radio 4 when it started but I get put off by Brigstocke. He is not as funny and thinks he is correct so takes the high point.

The prominence of Lee Evans in these exchanges has cheered me up no end.

Lee Evans went into my mate's local one night in a place called Stock in Essex. Said he was at a party up the road but they were all a bunch of boring barstewards. Chatted to the locals quite happily all night while downing several pints, then jumped in his car and drove off!!!

To me Peter Kay if the funniest man on the planet. Also find Michael McIntyre funny. How anybody finds Gervais even slightly amusing is beyond me.

Malinga the Swinga

Agree about Lee Evans. He is an oxygen thief.

Billie Connolly with his Scottish/American accent is a waste of space

Do like Frankie Boyle

the boy that used to be in pheonix nights, Dave Spikey is it? not funny, no no no no.

Freddie Starr, Rot "fat ugly dimwit" brown, alan carr (why do wimmen always find gawky gay men comedians funny, see g. norton)

don't get Little Britain at all uter pish......... couple of shirt lifting nomarks..... george doors is all that bald one should be doing and thats it..

God. I feel like a right knob reading this. I actually find Lee Evans funny.

Worst comedians are all female.

Jo Brand...Ugly Fat F****** Munter who makes a living by tellin everyone shes an Ugly Fat F****** Munter and slagging men!!

Skinner & Baddiell...Just Sheeite!!

Russell Brand....WHY???

Lee Evans....Funny the first time!!

Billy Connolly....Seen him 3 times...Funny as Fek 1st time...Funny 2nd time...WTF 3rd time?

Jack Dee........Don't Hate, Just cannae be ersed with him!!

Peter Kay...Funniest Man in Britian at the moment!!

Paddy McGuiness...No even the Funniest man in his House!!

Ivanauskas33
Did anyone ever see David Baddiel's "sit-com" simply entitled Baddiel?

It was like a Liddl's version of Sienfeld.

A horribly unfunny car crash that was pulled after about 2 episodes IIRC.

Was it maybe Baddiel syndrome. I actually quite liked it, but I think I was still in primary school when I watched it :P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

There are so many awful comedians around now that I barely notice them. I have tried watching Peter Kay and I fail to see why.

Billy Connolly in the 1970's was quite simply the funniest man on earth and he hardly even swore!

Football violence, the crucifiction, Ivan the Terrible, going out for a curry, et al. He was utterly amazing and totally unique.

Pete and Dud as Derek and Clive were the crudest, most shocking and funniest duo ever. Did stuff that NO ONE dared do and would never be done today.

These guys made you almost literally p*sh yourself laughing. Like the Hibs.

The Hibs. They are best comics around today.

Johanes de Silentio

Lenny Henry - how the **** did that **** ever get on the telly?

I might just be able to accept his contribution to Tiswas (which we all watched for Sally James!) but this ****er is excruciating!

Oh, and Ricky Gervaise - the holy cow - alright, The Office and Extras were ok, but he's embarrassingly bad as a stand up - and he was responsible for the worst episode of The Simpsons ever. (as the fat comic book store guy would say!)

scots civil war

comedy is underground,professional comedy is dead

altho i do like punt and dennis on radio 4

altho dont get me started on canned laughter on the ****ing radio

Libertonian_II
Read the thread title,opened it up and there is the guy I was thinking about in post 1.This can not be coincidence.;)

Ditto

Far better to have a thread on the best comedians as there isn't that many to chose from:rolleyes:

pink_lady_2006

glad you said that about lee evans as im going to see him at the end of this month and after reading this thread i felt like a right tw@t!

jamboinglasgow
Special mention to the fat slag Jo Brand.

i have ever forgive brad for sayig the hearts song is awful when in the same act she likes a rubbish "we are [manchester] united" as a song.

Lenny Henry - how the **** did that **** ever get on the telly?

I might just be able to accept his contribution to Tiswas (which we all watched for Sally James!) but this ****er is excruciating!

Oh, and Ricky Gervaise - the holy cow - alright, The Office and Extras were ok, but he's embarrassingly bad as a stand up - and he was responsible for the worst episode of The Simpsons ever. (as the fat comic book store guy would say!)

I Have seen ricky gervais live in stand up and I think he is great, good delivery and knows how to do shock jokes well.

But agree the simpsons episode was awful but not the worst one ever, that goes to an episode in season 19 where bart looks after a cow and was just balatent propaganda for vegeterianism.

I was thinking the same. The Lee Evans backlash backlash starts here!

Alan Carr - "Ooohhh, look at me, aren't I gay?" Not funny in the 1970s, not funny now.

Alan Carr is hularious!!

I'll be honest, and say i don't mind Evans either.

His stand up's quite funny. His songs make me want to perforate my own eardrums.

TBH, I find Gervais' stand up hilarious, but each to their own....

Worst comic ever - Jim Davidson. He's almost as humorous as the Holocaust. Almost.

Archived