Who is your least favourite comedian?

BASIL_HEARTS

BASIL_HEARTS

Theres a few names to meantion that think they are comedians but really awful and you just wanna give them a right could kick up the stains. for me....

1. Lenny Henry

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coppercrutch
Russel Brand and the two planks off the Mighty Boosh - the worst comedy ever.

Good call. Also add to that 99.9% of bird 'comedians'...

Roy 'Chubby' Brown (misogynist)

Jim Davidson (racist)

Stephen K Amos (only famous because he's black and gay, he's certainly not funny)

Hugh Dennis (brings down Mock The Week, every week)

Jim Davidson (racist)

Stephen K Amos (only famous because he's black and gay, he's certainly not funny)

first two, aye. Stephen K Amos is funnier in person (knew him a few years ago during the festival) tho he's no short on ego.

Hugh Dennis is not great, but its unfair to say he brings MTW down. he just fits a wee demographic rather snuggly, even if his comedy is a bit obvious.

Come off it, how many laughs can you get out of pronouncing Showaddywaddy in a barely passable jimmy saville accent? :) I mean, Jimmy Saville gags FFS!

Rich Hall needs a boot in the stanes.

agreed the two ***** in the mighty boosh,

steve coogan,

russell brand,

victoria wood,

dawn french and the other bird,

and the new **** from the supposed impression show on channel 4???

catherine tate

She,s not funny in the slightest, in fact there are no funny comediennes, the worst is Victoria Wood:mad:

Konrad von Carstein

Walliams and his fat talentless sidekick, badiell & skinner, the **** who's character is a pub manager, the luvvy version of billy connolly..I could go on but there are so many *comedians* today who are either one trick ponies or simply not funny.

Stephen K Amos is funnier in person (knew him a few years ago during the festival) tho he's no short on ego.

I don't doubt it, I quite like him on stuff like Matthew Wright, but his stand up sucks.

Chad Sexington

Lest we forget, this unfunny cretin was the most popular man in Britain at one point. :mad:

mary-nightingale.jpg

And yes I deliberately chose this picture because Mary Nightingale would get it. :P

jamboinglasgow
She,s not funny in the slightest, in fact there are no funny comediennes, the worst is Victoria Wood:mad:

i find lucy porter very funny, but alot are just not funny enough.

Theres a few names to meantion that think they are comedians but really awful and you just wanna give them a right could kick up the stains. for me....

1. Lenny Henry

Read the thread title,opened it up and there is the guy I was thinking about in post 1.This can not be coincidence.;)

heartgarfunkel
i find lucy porter very funny, but alot are just not funny enough.

I quite fancy Lucy Porter as a matter of fact.:)

Russell Brand.

The Mighty Boosh pair, (did anyone see them on Jonathan Ross a few weeks ago, i was trying to wonder out what they do. Its certainly not comedy. I feel sorry for the people who are going to their show)

Walliams and Lucas.

she walked past me at the Pleasance during the festival this year so I gave her a quick flirty smile. looked right thru me... :(

jamboinglasgow

so do I, there something attractive about a girl who looks all sweet and innocent but is quite a psycho inside.

Frank Skinner, total tw*t

Billy Connolly, used to be OK now a ******

Catherine Tate, not funny, but what a body

Jimy Carr, hand job merchant

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Lee Evans and Mr Bean - mind numbing pish!

Can't believe Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais have been mentioned on this thread!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That fat one that was on just now - Katy Brand. Even when she takes the mickey out of people I can't stand, it's not funny cos I hate her more than any of them.:boak:

As they say up here in Dundee, she's enough tae gie ye the jandies

heartgarfunkel
so do I, there something attractive about a girl who looks all sweet and innocent but is quite a psycho inside.

lol, have defined my life by them captain!:thumb:

Chad Sexington
she walked past me at the Pleasance during the festival this year so I gave her a quick flirty smile. looked right thru me... :(

Mate...maybe you're plug ugly? ;):P

Chad Sexington
Lee Evans and Mr Bean - mind numbing pish!

Can't believe Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais have been mentioned on this thread!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Correct on both counts Mr P.

:cool:

heartgarfunkel

would have been a different story if you'd been wearing a full Hearts kit with the Adidas Sambas mate;)

Malcolm Tucker

Lee Evans is a ****ing ****e comedian.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of *'s when I actually post this...

EDIT: Yep, there is.

Mate...maybe you're plug ugly? ;):P

i think i scared her with my raw & rugged sexuality.

yeah, that was definitely it.

the physical stuff was quite amusing when he first arrived, but aye - his stand up is utter pish.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There you go. That wee gag was better than anything Evans has done in his whole miserable career!

Malcolm Tucker
There you go. That wee gag was better than anything Evans has done in his whole miserable career!

I can't even take that as a compliment.

It's pretty much definite that anything anyone says is funnier than that pube-heided plum.

Jim Davidson (racist)

He's brilliant. The token female on mock the week every week brings it down

I P Knightley

The big bloke with the double bass, white tie and tails. He wasn't at all funny.

And the pseudo-neurotic/psychotic American girl with the guitar - barely a flicker of a smile. Mind, if whe was genuinely neurotic/psychotic, I don't think that stand up comedy would be the best therapy.

Frank Carson. And his ficking medal.

Patrick Bateman

Alan Carr - "Ooohhh, look at me, aren't I gay?" Not funny in the 1970s, not funny now.

Jimmy Tarbuck. I find those 'old entertainers' so ****ing annoying! every time anybody assembles in a group of three or more be on the lookout incase the afore mentioned or even worse Bruce 'Brucie' Forsyth appears to play to the crowd. Give it up. Just die already. Or retire.

Placid Casual

I went to the toilet this morning and found blood on the bog roll. That was funnier than Catherine Tate...

And the pseudo-neurotic/psychotic American girl with the guitar - barely a flicker of a smile. Mind, if whe was genuinely neurotic/psychotic, I don't think that stand up comedy would be the best therapy.

Alanis Morrisette?

Or is she canadian?

Commander Harris

mostly been said before but Graham Norton, Catherine Tate, Lenny Henry, Lee Evans.

Ivanauskas33

I would probably say Lee Evans.

In fairness Hugh Dennis isn't a comedian. He's a writer, thats why he doesn't do the spin the wheel bit.

Alan Carr - "Ooohhh, look at me, aren't I gay?" Not funny in the 1970s, not funny now.

He annoys me too.

Lee Evans does my box in though. Joke wasnt funny, so he puts on a daft voice and walks about like a plank to get a laugh.

Archived