RAT BOY breaks bail

c41rns

Rat Boy was on in the "one Below" on Saturday night .... after pleading like a wee girl to get in, at the door ...

I am the source before anyone asks .... didn't have my mobile out with me, otherwise I would have phoned the old bill ...

You'll find that isn't a legal issue! It's a scheme ran by the clubs in a pub watch stylee!

Guest jambomickey
Rat Boy was on in the "one Below" on Saturday night .... after pleading like a wee girl to get in, at the door ...

I am the source before anyone asks .... didn't have my mobile out with me, otherwise I would have phoned the old bill ...

ignore rat boy

Its a voluntary scheme run by clubs

The worst that could happen is the ban is extended again

I dont think any of the clubs involved are actually bound to comply but it and being a new club they may not even be members of the scheme

He's not broke any bail and Im sure any of us who where banned from places we wanted to go would probably still try - its hardly murder:rolleyes:

:th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn::sleepy:

trying to get him banged up before the derby are we:p:cool:

People where posting rumours about riordan and the shooting in the pub a few weeks ago (the ferryboat??) on the EEN site but they where all removed before I saw them

Anyone know what was said?

do you not think its a bit sad that you would have phoned the police?

Its a voluntary scheme run by clubs

The worst that could happen is the ban is extended again

I dont think any of the clubs involved are actually bound to comply but it and being a new club they may not even be members of the scheme

He's not broke any bail and Im sure any of us who where banned from places we wanted to go would probably still try - its hardly murder:rolleyes:

I never said it was ... is there a reason for your tone Prancer .... simply passing on some info on a :hobofish:

I didn't realise this ban was not up held by the polis though ...

do you not think its a bit sad that you would have phoned the police?

You're in a right good mood eh? I thought I was grumpy !!:o

would you not be entertained watching him getting lifted ... I would !!

You're in a right good mood eh? I thought I was grumpy !!:o

would you not be entertained watching him getting lifted ... I would !!

No, Prancer would be standing on his pedestal above it all judging everyone.

He's the king of morals dont'cha know.

"CELTIC star Derek Riordan has been banned from every nightclub in Edinburgh.

The former Hibernian forward was initially handed a one-year ban under the Unight scheme after he allegedly abused staff at the city's Berlin club when they refused him entry in May this year."

"But within weeks of the ban, Riordan, 25, was spotted by bar staff at the Espionage nightclub in Victoria Street, and his ban was doubled to two years."

"The police constable who has helped set up the Unight scheme has confirmed the footballer is among those handed banning orders."

"PC Mark Pickavance said: "Riordan was banned for a year after an altercation outside Berlin. That was increased to two years after he tried to get into Espionage."

Eventually It will turn into a court banning order if the little scrote keeps trying to break it. He'll be banged up soon enough though for other things its only a matter of time. And there was us being told by the reptiles that Ratboy has grown up and matured. He'll try getting into the wrong club one night with the wrong people inside. :clubbed:

I never said it was ... is there a reason for your tone Prancer .... simply passing on some info on a :hobofish:

I didn't realise this ban was not up held by the polis though ...

sorry is that the hive ? Some hobo mates mention seeing him in the hive on sat night, he is a totally bawbag

heartsfc_fan
sorry is that the hive ? Some hobo mates mention seeing him in the hive on sat night, he is a totally bawbag

The Hive! :eek::rofl:

What an absolute dive, can the guy not afford George St?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Prancer, what clubs do you go to?

I just can't imagine you in a club if your online persona is anything to go by.

Do you agree with having fun at the weekends? I doubt it.

What if there was a johnny foreigner in the club?! :eek::eek::eek:

He'd march right up and ask why their seeking Asylum on these Great Shores, and would they play for their international team HOME and Away!! :cool:

ToadKiller Dog

A club where they allow you to wear a gentleman's nappy and an old nanny sings you a lullaby i would imagine ????

You'll find that isn't a legal issue! It's a scheme ran by the clubs in a pub watch stylee!

Even so, you'd think he'd have learned his lesson by now.

Archived