Would any of our strikers....

Horse

get a game for any other SPL club?

Was told by someone who was at the Hearts gof day last week that a current player told him he felt the strikers were so poor that none of them would not get a game for another SPL club.

The player said the weakness up front was placing too much of a strain on the rest of the team.

A fit Nade (bear with me here) would be more than good enough for any SPL club outwith the Old Firm at least. Given that there never has been or will be a fit Nade, that's a pointless observation. We'll have to wait and see with Tullberg, although Saturday wasn't promising. Other than that, no.

i agree with makween, a fully fit and motivated nade IMO could play with any spl team outwith the OF but will that ever happen, not sure about the rest and not seen enough of tullberg but hopefully he'll come good

The Old Tolbooth
A fit Nade (bear with me here) would be more than good enough for any SPL club outwith the Old Firm at least. Given that there never has been or will be a fit Nade, that's a pointless observation. We'll have to wait and see with Tullberg, although Saturday wasn't promising. Other than that, no.

I totally agree re Nade, if he was tuned up and raring to go then he could be a cracking player, even now I think he would be a better option (if we're gonna stick with this one up front pish) than Mole as he's a far better hold up player.

To answer the OP's question, apart from a fit Nade, I would say Glen could walk into any side, and the jury is still out on Tullberg, none of the others come anywhere near being good enough for the SPL sadly!

Did anyone else hear Gary Mackay talk about Mikey Stewart and how he fells he cant play in the same midfeild as Kari as he has no confidence in his midfeild ability?!!

Any way none of our strikers would get a game for any other SPL club along with most of the first team, kingston, driver, berra and stewart are the only one's for me that would get a game!

On current form none of our strikers would get a game for any SPL club.

They all need a kick up jacksey!!!

Anyone who's saying no is surely taking the p*ss.

Mole, Makela, and current Nade would fit into any bottom 6 SPL side.

Fit Nade would fit into anyside outwith OF.

Tullberg who knows?

The White Cockade

a fit Nade!!!

he's supposed to have been training double shifts for the last 3 months

if he is not fit now he never will be

Jamie Mole is a good honest trier but not good enough at this level

Makela is a joke

Calum Elliot was promising but has gone backwards but I can't see him wanting to play for us again anyhow

Tullberg is an unknown quantity

Gary Glen is a wee laddie

Not much to frighten the opposition there

It makes the decision to sell Velicka all the more ludicrous

Archived