Sack shabba now.

Frankenstein Jambo.

There is only one type of defeat - a bad one

There are no - good defeats as we played well, or had injuries,or played a better team, or are unsettled bladdy blah

DEFEAT = LOSERS

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There are no - good defeats as we played well, or had injuries,or played a better team, or are unsettled bladdy blah

DEFEAT = LOSERS

Hearts have been 'winners' twice on my lifetime.

Why do you continue to support such a bunch of 'losers'?

Surely you are better than that?

I am being deadly serious with my following statement

I think Rix is a better manager than crappa

Frankenstein Jambo.

I have never been happy with SHABBA. The best we could ask for this season now is top 6 and that is ridiculas conidering our wage bill. By playing players out of position, playing hooftball, playing 1 up front this will never change. Like i said at the start, SACK SHABBA!!!!!

2006072403wrigleys-doublemint.jpg

DEFEAT = LOSERS

How long have you been going to games? Cause I've seen some really unlucky defeats over the years!

Place like this were made for your type of (over)reactionary headcases!

Frankenstein Jambo.

FECK SAKE, I AGREE!

99% of kickbackers it seems

i8 we all hurt after a defeat, we all care about the club, and we do worry about how the being run, its just that we show it in different ways, some are more vocal about it, and some aren,t, but to say that 99% of us don,t care is a bit harsh and unfair.

Dr. Bapswent

DEFEAT = LOSERS

And the same applies to Scotland at Football, Rugby etc?

jamboinglasgow
Unless results become completely disasterous then Csaba Laszlo should get as long as he needs to restore the team fortunes - same as Jefferies & Levein were given when they came in & took control of struggling squads.

this is the problem, people are expecting Csaba to win every week with the same team that brought us 8th last year. I think Csaba will be a success and he will bring it but he needs time, he is changing alot of things that bring long term benefits so there needs patience, I think 8 games in and being 2 points of third is pretty good considering who we have and the amount of injuries we have had. As Csaba says the main aim is top 6 i.e. do better than last year, and that once that has been achieved the next aim is europe and so on.

Thumped of Rangers (who played so poorly that day most teams would've ripped em a new one)

I have seen this view posted a few times about that game and it puzzles me. It must of been a different rangers side i watched that day as they were 10 times the team that played the previous week, mainly due to pedro mendes who gave them the link work that was needed. I think running up to that game there was an over confidence in the fans thinking that rangers had lost to Kaunas and just won the previous week, but the team that turned out against us were not as poor as you say.

A few Rix results:

Hearts 0 - 1 Rangers

Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Hearts

Hearts 0 - 0 Inverness

Motherwell 1 - 1 Hearts

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts

Dundee United 1 - 1 Hearts

Inverness 0 - 0 Hearts

All with a FAR better squad.

How long have you been going to games? Cause I've seen some really unlucky defeats over the years!

Place like this were made for your type of (over)reactionary headcases!

I can cope losing, I can't accept players with no hunger or desire and who are just plain lazy

And the same applies to Scotland at Football, Rugby etc?

As a country we tend to have alosing mentallity and it is pathetic

Scotland had a 'glorious defeat' etc :eek:

It brings shame to me

A few Rix results:

Hearts 0 - 1 Rangers

Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Hearts

Hearts 0 - 0 Inverness

Motherwell 1 - 1 Hearts

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts

Dundee United 1 - 1 Hearts

Inverness 0 - 0 Hearts

All with a FAR better squad.

quite selective

what is your definition of completly 'disasterous' tho?

IMO the results have been pretty f****** disasterous so far

losing to Airdrie united (if it wasn't for Gretna green they would be in the 3rd tier of Scottish football (that borders on pub team))

Thumped of Dundee United (who at the time were bottom)

Thumped of Rangers (who played so poorly that day most teams would've ripped em a new one)

Losing to Falkirk community centre - inexplicable - oooh and they were bottom of the lague

Losing to Kilmarnock (not one players earns more than ?400 per week)

Quite selective. :rolleyes:

What does that even mean?

I'm a piece of chewing gum?!

It is to freshen the mouth to get rid of the taste of ****** :)

Charlie-Brown

It brings shame to me

Easter Island is nice this time of year I believe - that's about as FAR from Scotland and it's small time mentality as you can get. :)

Dr. Bapswent

It brings shame to me

I see no shame, in a small country competing at a level far higher than their numbers would suggest.

I celebrate wins, just as much as other fans.

But I wont sink to unreasonable lows, either as a Scotland fan, or a Hearts fan, when they are totally outwith the realms of reality.

Its doesn't make me more or less of a fan. It just makes me a more thoughtful and reasoned fan than others who bawl, scream and spit fury when Hearts lose, either through mistakes or being the poorer team.

I see no shame, in a small country competing at a level far higher than their numbers would suggest.

But I wont sink to unreasonable lows, either as a Scotland fan, or a Hearts fan, when they are totally outwith the realms of reality.

Its doesn't make me more or less of a fan. It just makes me a more thoughtful and reasoned fan than others who bawl, scream and spit fury when Hearts lose, either through mistakes or being the poorer team.

Croatia!!

Tiny country and born winners. They produce winners at MANY sports and on many levels

I8hibsh can you debate this please?

I think I have a valid point and want to see your response.

Charlie-Brown

Football is never static Dr.B it's always fluctuating with teams improving or declining - smaller teams can sometimes beat bigger teams, bigger teams don't always win or perform as well as they should.....if it was any different then football would be completely predictable & boring.

Hull & Kilmarnock etc would never be 3rd, Queen of the South would never be in the Scottish Cup final, Hearts would never have played in the Champions League....Spurs & Aberdeen would never be bottom of the table. :)

Easter Island is nice this time of year I believe - that's about as FAR from Scotland and it's small time mentality as you can get. :)

Now yer talking. What are the burds like there?:)

Charlie-Brown
Croatia!!

Tiny country and born winners. They produce winners at MANY sports and on many levels

Chris Hoy ? :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
Now yer talking. What are the burds like there?:)

Tahiti might be better on that front i8hibsh.....aloha! :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Croatia!!

I'll start you off with Goran Ivanesevic, now list us some others...

I was going to do that but decided to have mercy on him .... it's just to easy. :rolleyes:

I8hibsh can you debate this please?

I think I have a valid point and want to see your response.

I know what Hearts are and I know what we aren't pal

The national football team

Mario Ančić - tennis

It brings shame to me

The same losing mentality that in my lifetime saw our rugby team win two grandslams in 84 & 90, share a Five Nations title with France in 86 and win the blessed thing in 99?

Or even individual sportsmen such as Chris Hoy, Jim Watt, Ken Buchanan, Allan Wells, and the snooker trio of Hendry, Higgins and Dott?

Mario Ančić - tennis

The best the former has done is a 3rd place in the World Cup (granted better than us but still no trophy at the end of it) while the latter (though a talented tennis player) has not, unlike Ivanisevic, won a major singles grandslam.

Mario Ančić - tennis

I thought there was MANY?

Thats 3 so far.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I thought there was MANY?

Thats 3 so far.

Including two who we're applauding for generally being galant losers. An inspiration to everyone.

I'm genuinely starting to think that you might be mentally ill.

Take a break from football. Get a girlfriend or something.

I'm worried about you.

:sad:

Chad - that will be impossible. We have to remember who we are dealing with here.....

sidsexist.gif

Apart from moving Jonsson to RB (which has still to be proven a success btw) what other 'evidence' have you got that Csaba is indeed going such a good job.

He's changed Mickey Stewart into a new player, far better than last season, when every pass was too short or over-hit.

Christian Nade wanted to quit Tynecastle before Csaba convinced him to stay, we've not seen the benifits of this yet but I'm sure it will come. Nade has super technical ability with the ball and he has a powerful shot on him.

We are trying to play better football, on the deck as opposed to lumping it forward all the time. It may seem boring when we are not winning but you really can't play football like we were doing, it HAD to change.

And finally it has giving everyone a lift that we have a new manager in, the players, the fans and everyone associated with the club.

Archived