McGregors recall to the Rangers starting 11 (NHC)

Gambo

I heard today (via the unofficial goalkeepers union;)) that the decision to recall McGregor was made from above.

Rangers are in the same need of cash as other clubs and McGregor will not be worth the reported ?9m being quoted just now in January if he spends the next two months on the bench.

Alexander was furious as he had done nothing wrong in his few games, but was sweetened with news that he will be number 1(no big name to replace McGregor) come January.

Hang on. This must mean...

I think I've got it!

Things at HMFC are no different from the way every other club in the world operates.

And it has ever been thus.

Am I close?

Drylaw Hearts
I heard today (via the unofficial goalkeepers union;)) that the decision to recall McGregor was made from above.

Rangers are in the same need of cash as other clubs and McGregor will not be worth the reported ?9m being quoted just now in January if he spends the next two months on the bench.

Alexander was furious as he had done nothing wrong in his few games, but was sweetened with news that he will be number 1(no big name to replace McGregor) come January.

That I can 'believe'. ;)

We missed the boat by not making a move for Alexander when we knew Gordon was leaving.

If only we had people at the Club who knew the British market as Alexander proves that bargins can still be had.

Hang on. This must mean...

I think I've got it!

Things at HMFC are no different from the way every other club in the world operates.

And it has ever been thus.

Am I close?

Who brought Hearts into it. Did you see the (NHC)?

Who brought Hearts into it. Did you see the (NHC)?

I'm just perceptive, Gambo. Your use of bold alerted me to the significance of the subject. The NHC was a nice touch too.

;)

Heard he got dropped for pumping the u19 catains bird .

I've heard the same also. It led to fisticuffs at training.

Wattie Smith has had enough of his off field antics and wants rid. Sir Pegleg wants McGregor playing to ensure the maximum transfer fee in January. A few Premiership teams are interested.

And agree with the posters who point out we missed a trick with Alexander.

I'm just perceptive, Gambo. Your use of bold alerted me to the significance of the subject. The NHC was a nice touch too.

;)

If i knew how i made that happen, you may have had a point.:P

If i knew how i made that happen, you may have had a point.:P

:)

Nice one. And my apologies for taking it off topic.

best in the land

any journos or reporters picking up on this? think not.:mad:

Archived