Bednar, Fuller, and clum.

Munch

All former strikers, all doing well, what is it that makes them under perform at our club.

:cool:

All former strikers, all doing well, what is it that makes them under perform at our club.

When did Fuller under perform ?

Elliot has found his level (but still seems to be as braindead).

Bednar always had huge potential but was brought down like many others by the complete shambles which ensued after Burley left the club.

Never mind the ones currently playing in the EPL.

Frankly I'd take Wyness back right now. And as for Andy Kirk and Lee Miller, they look like World Cup stars compared to what we have up front.

Team interference makes the players completely disillusioned by HMFC.

This then destroys a players confindence and they cant understand why there are also so many bad players at the club.

Fuller under perform:4_1_72: He was a fecking revelation when he was here.

Yes you are right, exclude him from the debate, but clum and Bednar seem to be doing okay, not sure how pospisil is doing, but he looked a class act when he first appeared on the scene.

Bednar should never have been allowed to leave, he had pace, linked well with other players and scored a fair amount of goals considering he got dropped regularly. Pospisil was another who had a raw deal at Hearts, these guys couldn't get away quick enough and i don't blame them! As for Fuller, he was a tremendous player for us, even though he was only on loan from.....well...some Jamaican team whose name i can't remember....Tivoly Gardens or something???... Sounds familiar somehow. Anyway, the rubbish we've got now couldn't hold a candle to any of those players!

Bednar should never have been allowed to leave, he had pace, linked well with other players and scored a fair amount of goals considering he got dropped regularly. Pospisil was another who had a raw deal at Hearts, these guys couldn't get away quick enough and i don't blame them! As for Fuller, he was a tremendous player for us, even though he was only on loan from.....well...some Jamaican team whose name i can't remember....Tivoly Gardens or something???... Sounds familiar somehow. Anyway, the rubbish we've got now couldn't hold a candle to any of those players!

Maybe he has found his level. Like Gordon he was too good to keep a hold of.

Ray Winstone

One of the most under thought out threads on this forum.

tut tut.....back to the drawing board.

Fuller under perform:4_1_72: He was a fecking revelation when he was here.

Remeber his debut at Easter Road, had a bit of a mare. Has the old pineapple number on his head. Was not too hot for his first few games but after he got his first goal, v Dundee IIRC he was really good.

Remember one game v Aberdeen in January 2002 at Tynecastle, he tore Jamie McCallister apart:cool:

Remeber his debut at Easter Road, had a bit of a mare. Has the old pineapple number on his head. Was not too hot for his first few games but after he got his first goal, v Dundee IIRC he was really good.

Remember one game v Aberdeen in January 2002 at Tynecastle, he tore Jamie McCallister apart:cool:

My old dear could tear Imposter McAllister to shreds.

Clum got a red card at the weekend for sarcastically applauding the ref. But still, that is an imporvement on his Hearts performances.

Fuller played only three decent games for us, one was a bit special. Under perform fits his bill very well, he was far more capable than the performances he put out for us.

Fuller played only three decent games for us, one was a bit special. Under perform fits his bill very well, he was far more capable than the performances he put out for us.

I wouldn't say Fuller was the greatest player to ever pull on a Hearts top but, he was better than you say he was, i've got a video of the season he was here and he scored a lot more goals than people seem to remember as well as setting up a few for his team-mates, i remember in an interview with Craig Levein on that tape, he was gutted that Robinson didn't want to pay the ?500,000 it was going to take to get him here permenantly, some things never change no matter whose in charge of Hearts!

I was speaking to a Bristol city fan on Saturday and he said Jamie Mac is outstanding!

go figure

Maybe he's found his level, what division are they in? Is it Championship or "league one" as it's now known, which would've been the old 3rd division in the past. Can't believe he's been called up to the national team, he got released from Aberdeen cause he wasn't good enough and he did nothing at Hearts to make me think any different, we really are so badly off for international players!!

Maybe he's found his level, what division are they in? Is it Championship or "league one" as it's now known, which would've been the old 3rd division in the past. Can't believe he's been called up to the national team, he got released from Aberdeen cause he wasn't good enough and he did nothing at Hearts to make me think any different, we really are so badly off for international players!!

Championship - Bristol City lost the Play Off Final last year didn't they? So certainly as good as the SPL, probably a good bit better.

Still can't believe he's been called up to the Scotland squad though...

cobbyshambles
Clum got a red card at the weekend for sarcastically applauding the ref. But still, that is an imporvement on his Hearts performances.

that's what he gets for thinking he's the best footballer to grace this earth.He's about the only one that thinks he's too good for livi

Jam Tarts 1874

Bednar? He got plenty chances but was rank rotten game after game, his close control in particular was shocking. We got paid well over the odds for him. He has scored 3 goals in the Premiership, two of them from penalties. Hardly earth shattering.

Fuller had some good games for us and we enjoyed his goals, we couldn't afford to buy him at the time.

Elliot, is a 1st division player, good luck to him there.

Archived