"This team needs protecting"

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

"We must go back in the past and take the power from the past," he continued. "This team needs protected :eek:and we need the help of our supporters.:cool: We lost the game on Saturday but we must bring the stability back. That must happen against Hibernian now:bravo::silly:

"This team needs protecting" :eek:, FROM FECKING WHO , cant work this guy out yet did he not say the same last week after our defeat to UTD, could it be that CERTAIN PLAYERS that are not fit to play for us NEED PROTECTING.:eek:

They need protecting from each other I think. All these injuries or the majority of them seem to happen in Training.

Guest jambomickey
"We must go back in the past and take the power from the past," he continued. "This team needs protected :eek:and we need the help of our supporters.:cool: We lost the game on Saturday but we must bring the stability back. That must happen against Hibernian now:bravo::silly:

"This team needs protecting" :eek:, FROM FECKING WHO , cant work this guy out yet did he not say the same last week after our defeat to UTD, could it be that CERTAIN PLAYERS that are not fit to play for us NEED PROTECTING.:eek:

same p1sh, csaba talks a good game but talking doesn't win games

ToadKiller Dog

It is an impossible task for Csaba or us fans to protect the team from the non football nonsense that goes along with our club which clearly does have an effect on the players only one man can change that and he does not seem to want to ,All we can do is on match day give our players 100% backing which for the most part we are doing certainly our away support has been excellent so far.

Cutting out some of the over the top slagging of our younger players on here would also help as its clear they do read it,constructive criticism would be better than wallace get to **** ,to think they are not computer literate is wrong .

The lack of ability and committment is incredible. After the 3-0 hammering at Tannadice there shouldve been wholesale changes. Too many get away with doing nothing. I'd have been kicking things about the changing room Saturday at 5pm. This protecting nonsense is hilarious. They get paid great money to do a job and if they don't do it they should be criticised. I'd play for nothing and run myself into the ground. I still believe I am better than Wallace and Ksanavicius too.

They don't need protecting they need a good kick up the arse. If they are not prepared to put the necessary commitment in and show some hunger and desire to play for HMFC then they should be binned or sent away to another part of the oh so successful pyramid. Enough's enough.

Here's an idea....why don't we get Alex McDonald it the dressing room before the Hibs game!? He'll kick ass 'til he gets the result he wants, too many players are namby pamby now and are scared incase they rip their tights, as for this Riccarton training base....what a lot of shecht!! more players are injured there than anything else! They're too soft, c'mon Doddie, git yer backside doon tae Fester Road and let them know what REALLY playing for Hearts is all about!!

Csaba talks sheite, fact.

I have to agree with this. In the aftermath of the Killie game he has said both that we need to go back to the past and that we must avoid going back to the past. Even making allowances for the fact that he's communicating in a foreign language, he's capable of rambling on for ages without saying anything of substance.

Load of schecht.

Charlie-Brown
Csaba talks sheite, fact.

Seigementality talks even more sheite. FACT, END OF! :laugh:

(You set that one up far too easily ;))

siegementality
Seigementality talks even more sheite. FACT, END OF! :laugh:

(You set that one up far too easily ;))

From the employee with over 9,000 posts, good one.

You want me to dig out the Berras faults are Pressley's fault thread?

Charlie-Brown
From the employee with over 9,000 posts, good one.

You want me to dig out the Berras faults are Pressley's fault thread?

Dig it up if you want to argue the same points over again. :)

siegementality
I have to agree with this. In the aftermath of the Killie game he has said both that we need to go back to the past and that we must avoid going back to the past. Even making allowances for the fact that he's communicating in a foreign language, he's capable of rambling on for ages without saying anything of substance.

Load of schecht.

The novelty value of his press conferences has now worn off. People are now looking for a bit of substance after defeats and poor performances, not some inane ramblings. Every day that passes I am more and more convinced he is another puppet, either that or he is a likable guy who knows feck all about football.

Charlie-Brown
The novelty value of his press conferences has now worn off. People are now looking for a bit of substance after defeats and poor performances, not some inane ramblings. Every day that passes I am more and more convinced he is another puppet, either that or he is a likable guy who knows feck all about football.

Talking about yourself again Seige? :)

siegementality
Dig it up if you want to argue the same points over again. :)

Na, you embarressed yourself enough without going over it again. You're doing much the same with your anti Robbie rants, but then again some of us are wide enough to know that is part of your diversionary tactics, don't blame VR, Csaba or the current players, blame one who is yet to play this season, priceless!.

It's all about results on the park and that is all it is ever about.

Charlie-Brown
Na, you embarressed yourself enough without going over it again. You're doing much the same with your anti Robbie rants, but then again some of us are wide enough to know that is part of your diversionary tactics, don't blame VR, Csaba or the current players, blame one who is yet to play this season, priceless!.

That statement is totally illogical - I haven't blamed Robbie for anything this season - he was crap last season and for several years before that and I reckon he doesn't deserve to get back in the team and that is what I posted.

siegementality
That statement is totally illogical - I haven't blamed Robbie for anything this season - he was crap last season and for several years before that and I reckon he doesn't deserve to get back in the team and that is what I posted.

Aye, Ok. What part of diversionary tactics don't you understand?

Don't really want to enter into a Robbie debate with you but FWIW Robbie Neilson will improve the current Hearts team, if you think he is that poor a player then it shows you just how bad we have become. Only a fecking raving lunatic would try to convert one of the most promising midfielders at the club into a right back, when we are not exactly blessed with the most talented midfield, whilst at the same time converting a centre half into a midfielder.

Seems you have a habit of throwing your hat in the ring with fecking lunatics.

Charlie-Brown
Aye, Ok. What part of diversionary tactics don't you understand?

Don't really want to enter into a Robbie debate with you but FWIW Robbie Neilson will improve the current Hearts team, if you think he is that poor a player then it shows you just how bad we have become. Only a fecking raving lunatic would try to convert one of the most promising midfielders at the club into a right back, when we are not exactly blessed with the most talented midfield, whilst at the same time converting a centre half into a midfielder.

Seems you have a habit of throwing your hat in the ring with fecking lunatics.

Well I suppose I do talk to you.......:)

siegementality
Well I suppose I do talk to you.......:)

and I must be a lunatic for listening to you:p

Csaba aint as good as a lot of people thinnk he is,yes he might talk a good game(and some pish too),but if he can talk such a good game why we playing so pish?

4 5 1,WTF?

Yes fine if you have top top players in your squad,but we dont.

We have a couple of good players,one or too with real potential,but cant be arsed playing.A strike force that dont exist.

Only reason Romanov aint here these days as he'd probably be the one needing the PROTECTING

:)

The Mighty Thor

The team needs protecting.

Yet another excuse, another blind, another distraction from what is becoming rather all too obvious. He's out his depth.

The team are being protected. 90%+ of these jokers would have been emptied from any other SPL club (that's assuming that any other SPL club would have touched them in the first place)

The honeymoon's over and Csaba is starting to struggle. He got the wee lift at the beginning but now we've readily settled into the malaise of the last 2 seasons and instead of inspiration and leadership we're getting riddles and ever increasing bouts of 'no speaky england'.

Does he have it about him to change it? No. some of the players are protected right the way back to the mothership and the king bullsheeter himself.

siegementality
The team needs protecting.

Yet another excuse, another blind, another distraction from what is becoming rather all too obvious. He's out his depth.

The team are being protected. 90%+ of these jokers would have been emptied from any other SPL club (that's assuming that any other SPL club would have touched them in the first place)

The honeymoon's over and Csaba is starting to struggle. He got the wee lift at the beginning but now we've readily settled into the malaise of the last 2 seasons and instead of inspiration and leadership we're getting riddles and ever increasing bouts of 'no speaky england'.

Does he have it about him to change it? No. some of the players are protected right the way back to the mothership and the king bullsheeter himself.

I agree. Csaba is out of his depth. He is a yes man, and his agreement to work "together" means he is no more his own man than the the previous last half dozen incumbents.

Well...the people that believed he was the great messiah were warned after the first game of the season. A lot of folk thought that because we had the new manager in place, everything in the garden was rosy, sorry but...that was never going to be the case, sadly. We've got too many players that shouldn't even be near a Hearts top, never mind play in the Permier League, 1st Division is their level and until someone comes in with some sort of rescue package to get shot of this ballroom dancer from Lithuania the better or we're going down there anyway. How many of these 1st Division quality players would still be at Hearts if that happened? Probably none, why? because they'll leave and go looking for the next mug to pay them a fat wad of cash, without a thought for Hearts or a care in the world.

The lack of ability and committment is incredible. After the 3-0 hammering at Tannadice there shouldve been wholesale changes. Too many get away with doing nothing. I'd have been kicking things about the changing room Saturday at 5pm. This protecting nonsense is hilarious. They get paid great money to do a job and if they don't do it they should be criticised. I'd play for nothing and run myself into the ground. I still believe I am better than Wallace and Ksanavicius too.

I agree, and I have never seen you play.

I'd be intereted to see a comparison of players injured at riccarton to players injured on the pentlands when they trained there in the fifties and sixties winning cups and leagues into the bargain...

Protect the players?

From what?

More money? High petrol prices for their flash cars?

A bit of criticism form people who have paid good hard eanred money to watch them flounce around with no convivtion on a saturday afternoon?

Any players watching this.. Get a grip you useless turds..

I include the young ones in that, if you don't like Hearts or aren't getting ther chance you think you deserve, get yourself out and look after number one.

• 1 month later...

Would Siege Mentality and The Mighty Thor like to comment on this thread????

Personally, I think that regardless of todays result, Csaba is the best thing to have have happened to this club in a long time.

The youths and reserves are well structured and knocking on the door of the first team who in turn are producing the first team performances to justify their selection to justify their selection.

What a wonderful day to be a Jambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody loves Baz

I bet you they're gutted and not getting rat arsed like the rest of us :)

Nucky Thompson

Personally, I think that regardless of todays result, Csaba is the best thing to have have happened to this club in a long time.

The youths and reserves are well structured and knocking on the door of the first team who in turn are producing the first team performances to justify their selection to justify their selection.

Well said David:)

Guest jambomickey

siege mentality has got a bet with me that motherwell will finish above us:) we will finish 3rd by a distance imo, siege you can pay out now if you wish:)

Nucky Thompson
siege mentality has got a bet with me that motherwell will finish above us:) we will finish 3rd by a distance imo, siege you can pay out now if you wish:)
Do you know Siege mickey?

Guest jambomickey
Do you know Siege mickey?

no boo he just challenged me to a bet when i disagreed with him about motherwell finishing above us mate

Nucky Thompson
no boo he just challenged me to a bet when i disagreed with him about motherwell finishing above us mate
I thought not. Cheers Mickey;)

Victor Meldrew

The original posts on this thread (i.e. most of those before today!) just show how ridiculously quick hearts fans are to jump to conclusions and decide that a player or manager is p!$h.

My father always said that in most cases you can't really judge a manager until he's had a full season: he won't have had time to build his own team and have them playing 'his' way.

Of course, sometimes people make an instant impact: Burley, for example, but in a way that explosive start has now spoiled us forever: if a manager doesn't do the same, then he will immediately be written off as hopeless - just what some were doing about Csaba.

Whilst the Burley 'unbeatable' period was amazing, I still maintain that we can't be sure what would have happened over the course of that season, and it isn't the 'given' that some seem to think that we would have won the league: as the Falkirk game showed, we weren't able simply to sweep everyone aside (although we still got a good result from 0-2).

Anyway, back to Csaba....

He's had decent-ish start, then a poor patch, and now 5 wins in a row (or 1 defeat in 8 if you'd prefer).

Overall, being in third with what was largely last season's squad is, in my view, positive. However, I don't think we can form a real judgment until we see where we are in May.

For what it's worth, I think that in May, we'll be third.

The original posts on this thread (i.e. most of those before today!) just show how ridiculously quick hearts fans are to jump to conclusions and decide that a player or manager is p!$h.

My father always said that in most cases you can't really judge a manager until he's had a full season: he won't have had time to build his own team and have them playing 'his' way.

Of course, sometimes people make an instant impact: Burley, for example, but in a way that explosive start has now spoiled us forever: if a manager doesn't do the same, then he will immediately be written off as hopeless - just what some were doing about Csaba.

Whilst the Burley 'unbeatable' period was amazing, I still maintain that we can't be sure what would have happened over the course of that season, and it isn't the 'given' that some seem to think that we would have won the league: as the Falkirk game showed, we weren't able simply to sweep everyone aside (although we still got a good result from 0-2).

He's had decent-ish start, then a poor patch, and now 5 wins in a row (or 1 defeat in 8 if you'd prefer).

Overall, being in third with what was largely last season's squad is, in my view, positive. However, I don't think we can form a real judgment until we see where we are in May.

Good post mate, I was one who doubted Csaba and still have doubt about his overall control, but he has started to prove me wrong. Let's see what the next 5 matches bring.

The Mighty Thor

I'll put my hands up and say that up until 6th October we had been playing really poorly. We'd been humped by Dundee Utd and then at home from Killie.

A fortnight later and we turned in a great performance after a shaky start at the San Giro and from then we've been on the up and up (celtic game apart).

The return of Bruno has given us a different dimension and Nade's gradual return to fitness and form has helped us no end.

Csaba will always live and die by the results (which is fair enough as long as the team on the park is his) and it's not so much a comment on his ability as it is the desire and apetite of the Hearts fans for success.

Victor Meldrew
I'll put my hands up and say that up until 6th October we had been playing really poorly. We'd been humped by Dundee Utd and then at home from Killie.

A fortnight later and we turned in a great performance after a shaky start at the San Giro and from then we've been on the up and up (celtic game apart).

The return of Bruno has given us a different dimension and Nade's gradual return to fitness and form has helped us no end.

Csaba will always live and die by the results (which is fair enough as long as the team on the park is his) and it's not so much a comment on his ability as it is the desire and apetite of the Hearts fans for success.

Fair play to you for coming back to this thread!

As I say, I really think that we must reserve judgment until later in the season. Of we can criticise Csaba if we think he gets things wrong, and praise him when we win, but ultimately one-off games won't tell us much about his ability: even Rix won the odd match.

Archived