Lightweight, ordinary and whatever else....

Debut 4

As Csaba says, some of the players went back to old bad habits yesterday.

But what does that tell us? Well ,basically that many of our players are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH and will never help Hearts progress as a club.

Miko, Wallace, Mole, Kasanavicius, Karipidis,Zaliukas along with continual bad team selection and playing players out of position....oh, and leaving good players on the bench better than the ones on the park means we`ll enjoy:eek: another season similar to last.

I`ve got to say aswell, i think the jury is out on Michael Stewart too. He gives 100% but the guys stamina is terrible and he has quickly and alarmingly lost that control and influence in his game.

Really, we have got to wake up(as well as the people running the club) and realise we still have many average players with no drive, no hunger, no great ability and no clue to what it means to play for Heart of Midlothian.

If that was Csaba`s team yesterday then i`d be quite concerned for the rest of the season.

As Csaba says, some of the players went back to old bad habits yesterday.

But what does that tell us? Well ,basically that many of our players are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH and will never help Hearts progress as a club.

Miko, Wallace, Mole, Kasanavicius, Karipidis,Zaliukas along with continual bad team selection and playing players out of position....oh, and leaving good players on the bench better than the ones on the park means we`ll enjoy:eek: another season similar to last.

I`ve got to say aswell, i think the jury is out on Michael Stewart too. He gives 100% but the guys stamina is terrible and he has quickly and alarmingly lost that control and influence in his game.

Really, we have got to wake up(as well as the people running the club) and realise we still have many average players with no drive, no hunger, no great ability and no clue to what it means to play for Heart of Midlothian.

If that was Csaba`s team yesterday then i`d be quite concerned for the rest of the season.

I don't know if he did or didn't say that as I no longer read any of his after match dribblings (which frankly, are almost as embarrassing as Monkeyheid's days at Easter Rd). But assuming he did , Csaba is going to have the longest list of excuses ever for PPP by the end of the season.

Being untalented , unskilled , lacking the fighting qualities required in adversity has nothing to do with 'bad habits' . The squad just isn't good enough to achieve more than it is achieving or has been achievning for the last two years. And we're stuck with them.

I don't know if he did or didn't say that as I no longer read any of his after match dribblings (which frankly, are almost as embarrassing as Monkeyheid's days at Easter Rd). But assuming he did , Csaba is going to have the longest list of excuses ever for PPP by the end of the season.

Being untalented , unskilled , lacking the fighting qualities required in adversity has nothing to do with 'bad habits' . The squad just isn't good enough to achieve more than it is achieving or has been achievning for the last two years. And we're stuck with them.

Fully agree but we still have folk on here who have Miko down as the saviour or rattle on about this formation or that fromation works or doesn`t work.

The answer is we simply don`t have the staff. I know Csaba is only in the door, but will he get this season to assess the team and see what he can do with them, then go on to make the changes required?

I don`t think he is getting the chance to. But if we are totally wrong in thinking Vlad is still influencing the team then he has made some worrying choices.

Fully agree but we still have folk on here who have Miko down as the saviour or rattle on about this formation or that fromation works or doesn`t work.

The answer is we simply don`t have the staff. I know Csaba is only in the door, but will he get this season to assess the team and see what he can do with them, then go on to make the changes required?

I don`t think he is getting the chance to. But if we are totally wrong in thinking Vlad is still influencing the team then he has made some worrying choices.

I really don't think Csaba will be making any changes : he won't be allowed to.

We're stuck with the squad we've got and there is nothing in Vlad's track record following the sale of all our best players to indicate he has any intention of signing any quality (because that would cost money).

There's no point in singling out any particular individuals ( I have said for years Miko should be put out to rest). Miko is symptomatic of the problems at the club. He's not the only one who is consistently poor but still gets picked.

I agree that JKBers love to talk about formations/tactics/'this is my team , wotcha think' kinda thing. That's because we're desperately trying to convince ourselves there is a solution to the last two years poor performances within the current squad : but there isn't.

The Mighty Thor

I said it on a different thread. We are very poor again.

For me the blame lies with Csaba. he's 'the gaffer' and he carries the can for the performances and results unless or until he comes out and says he isn't picking the team/tactics/formation and then we've got a different conversation.

I said it on a different thread. We are very poor again.

For me the blame lies with Csaba. he's 'the gaffer' and he carries the can for the performances and results unless or until he comes out and says he isn't picking the team/tactics/formation and then we've got a different conversation.

Exactly. I believe there is a remit to promote the young players but surely they`ve still got to be good enough???

For the life of me i don`t know why he keeps play Mole? This suggests he`s being told to or either that he`s a pesh judge of player.

Young players are inconsistent and they need time to flourish but all the same in the short term, they have to show signs of quality that suggest they can offer something worthwhile in the future.

The Mighty Thor
Exactly. I believe there is a remit to promote the young players but surely they`ve still got to be good enough???

For the life of me i don`t know why he keeps play Mole? This suggests he`s being told to or either that he`s a pesh judge of player.

Young players are inconsistent and they need time to flourish but all the same in the short term, they have to show signs of quality that suggest they can offer something worthwhile in the future.

Mate there's more decisions that don't make sense than there are decisions that do with that team/formation. I'm at a loss.

If as has been suggested we're potless and it;s all about cutting back and saving money then the kids will become more prominent. I have no issue with that apart from the fact that our academy hasn't been prolific so far in churning out the quality required. We'll see soon enough though.

Miko, Wallace, Mole, Kasanavicius, Karipidis,Zaliukas .

There is about another 20 names you have left of the list imo. Not only not good enough to play for the Hearts imo, but on performances over the last couple of years, not good enough to play professional football.

The basic footballing skills of our squad over the 90mins is shocking and i have been saying that for the last couple of seasons.

Not much has changed since last season, despite all the talk from Csaba. In fairness to him, he is working with the same set of players with all their frailties (no pun intended). But we have to question a coach who continues to play Mole and leaves out Glen. The one thing we need in our team is a goal scorer. Anyone watching the hopeless warm-up exercises at the Gorgie Road end will realise how we lack a killer instinct up front. Karipidis seems to be only one who can put a header into the net!

Clerry Jambo
There is about another 20 names you have left of the list imo. Not only not good enough to play for the Hearts imo, but on performances over the last couple of years, not good enough to play professional football.

The basic footballing skills of our squad over the 90mins is shocking and i have been saying that for the last couple of seasons.

Spot on Gambo.

Mole has three touches to try and control a pass, gives it away, chases back and fouls opponent - 1 nil Killie

Remember Makela doing something similar earlier on this season and goal given away..........simply isn't good enough and unfortunately isn't going to change.

Romanov has proved in the last few transfer windows he isn't willing to spend money:sad:

Archived