Aberceltic.....what will happen first?

Therapist

Bomber Harris
I dont know if you are a hearts fan who wants to be a hun, or a hun masquerading as a hearts fan.

Either way, with forelock tugging 'cousins of william' like you about, no wonder folk refer to us as diet huns.

I dont mind Aberdeen, personally, and I have never heard them referred to as Aberceltic by anyone - mind you I spend zero time on follow follow.

But Aberdeen are OK - they have a tasty range of anti hun songs.

I love it when my loyalty towards my beloved Heart Of Midlothian is questioned... if only you knew me.:sad:

I love it when my loyalty towards my beloved Heart Of Midlothian is questioned... if only you knew me.:sad:

You tore yourself away from Rangers TV to post that? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant 'Ooh Ahh Up the RA'.

I'm the only person who picks up on this. If a poster was promoting the UVF or the UDA the vultures on here would be on them in a shot.

Poor show all round.

:mad:

Oh and it's 'sheep'.

I'm the only person who picks up this. If a poster was promoting the UVF or the UDA the vultures on here would be on them in a shot.

Poor show all round.

:mad:

Oh and it's 'sheep'.

I think most of us are sensible enough to find the sarcasm in the post.

Oh and it's Aberdeen.

I think most of us are sensible enough to find the sarcasm in the post.

Oh and it's Aberdeen.

Such is my point. Peanut is a sensible poster with no Sellick leanings what so ever, as far as I'm aware, and no batted an eye lid. Roles reversed, and there would be uproar.

I meant sheep instead of Aberceltic.

shaun.lawson
Such is my point. Peanut is a sensible poster with no Sellick leanings what so ever, as far as I'm aware, and no batted an eye lid. Roles reversed, and there would be uproar.

I meant sheep instead of Aberceltic.

Would there? As in Peanut's case, it'd depend on who wrote it and the humour detectable within, wouldn't it?

How does one go about detecting "Sellick leanings", out of interest?

Oh, and it's Aberdeen. :)

They swim in the sea

We eat them for tea

Bloody great fishes are Wales

Oh, and it's Aberystwyth.

:P

Where the banjos are twanged..... ;)

scott herbertson
"We arrrra People"

"We arrrrra Mighty Glasgow Rangers"

common phrases used by them, were have you been ?

Them, not us, surely?

Or are you going to start calling the smaller edinburgh team 'the Glorious Hibs"?

there is only one team that will go bust or get relegated, which ever comes first, and its hearts, anybody who thinks different, has been on the moon for the last 5 years

What a bizarre notion. We're the only team who will ever get relegated ever again?

You have to wonder about some people.

Guest juvehearts

i got bored reading at post #12.

aberceltic. - class.

lets hope they Do go under

failing that they will groundshare with ICT.

In what way are Aberdeen connected to Celtic?

There are many many reasons, the main ones being......

1. Singing "we hate Rangers more than you" when they play Plastic Paddy FC in a sickening attempt to ingratiate themselves with the fhans of the green and grey hoops.

2. Singing songs that glorify the Ibrox disaster.

3. And worst of all, unfurling a tribute banner to Jhock Steihn in another stomach churning attempt to crawl up the backsides of the green and greey hooped bigots.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The White Cockade

1. Singing "we hate Rangers more than you" when they play Plastic Paddy FC in a sickening attempt to ingratiate themselves with the fhans of the green and grey hoops.

3. And worst of all, unfurling a tribute banner to Jhock Steihn in another stomach churning attempt to crawl up the backsides of the green and greey hooped bigots.

winding up rangers fans doesn't mean they like Celtic

I thought you agreed that winding up the opposition was a good thing?

it's ok for some on here to crawl up the backsides of the red white and blue bigots and support the singing of Rangers songs though? :rolleyes:

They don't sing it at games against Rangers FC. They sing it at games against the green and grey hoops in a pathetic attempt to curry fhavour with them. :mad::o

Would there? As in Peanut's case, it'd depend on who wrote it and the humour detectable within, wouldn't it?

It would yes, but I'm 99% sure it would be pounced on immediately.

Well he's never defended Sellick in anyway as far as I'm aware, so I'd go for that. Some posters on here will defend Rangers in some cases. ;)

The White Cockade
They don't sing it at games against Rangers FC. They sing it at games against the green and grey hoops in a pathetic attempt to curry fhavour with them. :mad::o

I think not

Aberdeen and Celtic hate each other

Most of the Tic fans still don't accept Strachan

Hating Rangers doesn't make you a Celtic lover

Unless you thing the majority of Hearts supporters love Celtic?

Aberdeen and Celtic hate each other

The facts clearly indicate otherwise, as any true football fan knows.

Presumably because in that context the song would make absolutely no sense at all. :rolleyes:

Have you been reading Jonathan Swift of late?

Presumably because in that context the song would make absolutely no sense at all. :rolleyes:

Correct. That's why I pointed it out. It demonstrates that Manx is totally out of touch. :sad:

Guest jambomickey

I thought you agreed that winding up the opposition was a good thing?

it's ok for some on here to crawl up the backsides of the red white and blue bigots and support the singing of Rangers songs though? :rolleyes:

i agree with you! there's a section of hearts supporters who are more like rangers fans, at tannadice the other week there was a particular hearts supporters bus full of union jacks and red hand of ulster flags

at tannadice the other week there was a particular hearts supporters bus full of union jacks and red hand of ulster flags

Flag debates aren't allowed on here. And incidentally, it's the Union Flag. ;)

Guest jambomickey
Flag debates aren't allowed on here. And incidentally, it's the Union Flag. ;)

and the other one with the red hand in it?

and the other one with the red hand in it?

Is the flag of Northern Ireland. Did you not know that? :eek:

Guest jambomickey
Is the flag of Northern Ireland. Did you not know that? :eek:

and what have they got to do with heart of midlothin fc? and what have those songs we heard at tannadice got to do with heart of midlothian fc?

and what have they got to do with heart of midlothin fc? and what have those songs we heard at tannadice got to do with heart of midlothian fc?

Give it a rest. Unfortunately for you I am way too intelligent to be tempted into a flag debate or similar. :rolleyes:

I trust this clarifies my position. :)

Guest jambomickey
Give it a rest. Unfortunately for you I am way too intelligent to be tempted into a flag debate or similar. :rolleyes:

I trust this clarifies my position. :)

think i'm too intelligent for you mate and i'm also right and thankfully you are and your way of thinking are in the minority. heart of midlothian football club is neither a vehicle for politics or sectarian bile

Ryan Gosling

It's cos I'm dead clever.

I prefer Celtic to Rangers too.

:P

think i'm too intelligent for you

Whatever. :rolleyes:

So long as you're happy....:P

Incidentally, seeing as you brought up flags, watch MotoGP from Malaysia a week on Sunday. If you look you will undoubtedly spot a large Union Flag with "Go Brits" written across it in the VIP area. :)

That's mine that is......not bad for someone who's not as intelligent as you. ;)

Guest jambomickey
Whatever. :rolleyes:

So long as you're happy....:P

Incidentally, seeing as you brought up flags, watch MotoGP from Malaysia a week on Sunday. If you look you will undoubtedly spot a large Union Flag with "Go Brits" written across it in the VIP area. :)

That's mine that is......not bad for someone who's not as intelligent as you. ;)

good for you! plenty of hearts flags and scotland flags at hearts games will do for me:)

Aberceltic eh? that has to be one of the wittiest nicknames I've ever heard.

if I have one small criticism it would be the missed opportunity to shoehorn in a gratuitous H in order to really put forth their Celtic loving credentials. May i humbly suggest Abhercheltic, what with the H coming after the b in bhoys is the most apt.

When did hating Rangers become anything other than the absolutely natural thing to do?

Aberceltic eh? that has to be one of the wittiest nicknames I've ever heard.

Cheers mate. :)

Glamorgan Jambo
There was an edge to Rangers & Aberdeen games going way back before then Shaun back to the late seventies & early eighties when Aberdeen emerged as a genuine threat to the Old Firm - Willie Johnston running over the throat of John McMaster and putting his life at risk added a degree of nastiness into the fixture...take a look at this game which was about 3 years before the Durrant / Simpson incident.

Excellent link NMH. A very enjoyable 10 minutes watching a football/karate match with everything... goals, sendings off and a pitch invasion. They don't make 'em like that any more.

... a football/karate match with everything... goals, sendings off and a pitch invasion.

They don't make 'em like that any more.

Unfortunately.

Without question, more enjoyable and entertaining than watching the JT's, and Scottish football in general, just now.

The Baldmans Comb

Another interesting thread and another example of Hearts fans exposing the tiny minority of fans who want to turn Hearts into a mini version of 'Scotland's Shame' with all the hatred and venom and bile that this sadly entails.

Well done to all as it's important to expose these people for what they are and not let our club be dragged down to the lowest of the low.

I distinctly remember joining in a mass chorus of "Let's all laugh at Rangers" that spread from the Wheatfield which the Celtic End joined in with on 30 Apr 2006 .

But then again we're all plastic paddies as well.

Guest jambomickey
Another interesting thread and another example of Hearts fans exposing the tiny minority of fans who want to turn Hearts into a mini version of 'Scotland's Shame' with all the hatred and venom and bile that this sadly entails.

Well done to all as it's important to expose these people for what they are and not let our club be dragged down to the lowest of the low.

spot on! and lets remember it's a small minority but the most worrying thing is there's a few young lads here who need educated

The White Cockade
The facts clearly indicate otherwise, as any true football fan knows.

you are just making a fool of yourself with that remark

what facts?

the only fact we have is that you continually post anti Celtic/anti Pressley/anti Jock Stein messages and support the singing of Rangers songs at Tynecastle and slaver on about Union Flags and having a ringtone of the minutes silence for the Pope being abused ad nauseum

I don't care if you hate the Irish/love the UJ or whatever but don't come on here claiming its got anything to do with Hearts

Hearts fans support Hearts FC not some dimwitted lowlife Loyalist agenda

Guest jambomickey
you are just making a fool of yourself with that remark

what facts?

the only fact we have is that you continually post anti Celtic/anti Pressley/anti Jock Stein messages and support the singing of Rangers songs at Tynecastle and slaver on about Union Flags and having a ringtone of the minutes silence for the Pope being abused ad nauseum

I don't care if you hate the Irish/love the UJ or whatever but don't come on here claiming its got anything to do with Hearts

Hearts fans support Hearts FC not some dimwitted lowlife Loyalist agenda

i agree with you mate! hearts is not and never will be a vehicle for politics or sectarian bile

Archived