M.O.T.M. versus Kilmarnock - 04/10/2008

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Difficult decision yesterday, because nobody stood out as having played particularly well, a few stood out, but for negative reasons.

I thought Kingston did all right, without getting anywhere near back to what he has offered in the past, however despite the criticism he has received on the board, and accepting the fact even he wasn't anywhere near his best my vote for M.O.T.M. this week goes to Michael Stewart (which possibly says more about the other players than Stewart).

MODS - Can you sticky this please. Thank you.

portobellojambo1
Time to vote again.

Difficult decision yesterday, because nobody stood out as having played particularly well, a few stood out, but for negative reasons.

I thought Kingston did all right, without getting anywhere near back to what he has offered in the past, however despite the criticism he has received on the board, and accepting the fact even he wasn't anywhere near his best my vote for M.O.T.M. this week goes to Michael Stewart (which possibly says more about the other players than Stewart).

MODS - Can you sticky this please. Thank you.

MODS - Cancel the above request, can you delete this thread please, and I will start again (feckin time limits on setting up a poll are a total pain in the erse).

Archived