Questions Csaba should answer.....

Martin_T

Firstly I think Csaba comes across as a decent and passionate guy and I think that we are probably still over-reacting a wee bit given that we are sitting 5th in the league and only 8 league games into his tenure. That said, I feel there are a number of questions he needs to answer regarding how the footballing department of the club is being run:

Do you have sole responsibility for team selection of tactics?

What exactly is the role of Anatoly Korobotchka, is he involved in the selection of the first team and first team tactics?

Why are we playing in a 4-4-1-1 formation, favoured by Angel Cervenkov, when this formation was a dismal failure during our league campaign last season?

Who is responsible for in game substitutions and why do they appear to be pre-ordained?

Why are we playing a defender in midfield, again a tactic favoured by Korobotchka/Cervenkov, when this tactic is obviously not working?

Are Makela and Karipidis still being given first team exposure because Romanov still hopes to make some money on them come the January transfer window?

Why do we have 5 goalkeepers (Banks, Basso, McDonald, Kello and Balogh) at the club with senior experience yet only one left back?

Why is Gary Glen being ommitted from the first team squad?

Do you think that Ksanavicius is a footballer?

Do you think Makela is a footballer?

stevieC@pivot
Firstly I think Csaba comes across as a decent and passionate guy and I think that we are probably still over-reacting a wee bit given that we are sitting 5th in the league and only 8 league games into his tenure. That said, I feel there are a number of questions he needs to answer regarding how the footballing department of the club is being run:

What exactly is the role of Anatoly Korobotchka, is he involved in the selection of the first team and first team tactics?

Why are we playing in a 4-4-1-1 formation, favoured by Angel Cervenkov, when this formation was a dismal formation during our league cup campaign last season?

Who is responsible for in game substitutions and why do they appear to be pre-ordained?

Why are we playing a defender in midfield, again a tactic favoured by Korobotchka/Cervenkov, when this tactic is obviously not working?

Are Makela and Karipidis still being given first team exposure because Romanov still hopes to make some money on them come the January transfer window?

Why do we have 5 goalkeepers (Banks, Basso, McDonald, Kello and Balogh) at the club with senior experience yet only one left back?

Great questions,love to hear the answers ,but the way he talks i fear i will grow old waiting on the finished word!!

maroonlegions

Why are we playing in a 4-4-1-1 formation, favoured by Angel Cervenkov, when this formation was a dismal formation during our league cup campaign last season?

spot on mate but of course the spin will answer all the above , these questions need to answered and i for one will not be holding my breath for any explanations , the team selections and substitutions point to one indicator, interference.:rolleyes:

For what it's worth and it is guesswork, he would like to see the back of Cervenkov and Korobotchka and the goalie coach.(Would you want them there if it was you?)

I do reckon Csaba did get a free hand early on however he has since been pressured to take other opinions into consideration.

I reckon he wanted Baleogh in goals, as I don't believe he wanted Kello in the first place.

He doesn't want Berra as captain (he would prefer Stewart) likes Karapidis and wants him to play but has to play Berra (captain) and Zaliukas (I don't know why but I can think it's for the usual reasons) at the back.(in fact I could be wrong but I don't think they particularly enjoy playing with each other).

Every team has played guys to get them exposure with a view to selling them on, but I would question the judgement of any manager who can see something in Makela at this time.

I think Gary Glen's time will come very soon, however with the next three games being Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic he is likely to stick to those who have already played this season and that includes Ksanavicius.

stevieC@pivot
For what it's worth and it is guesswork, he would like to see the back of Cervenkov and Korobotchka and the goalie coach.(Would you want them there if it was you?)

I do reckon Csaba did get a free hand early on however he has since been pressured to take other opinions into consideration.

I reckon he wanted Baleogh in goals, as I don't believe he wanted Kello in the first place.

He doesn't want Berra as captain (he would prefer Stewart) likes Karapidis and wants him to play but has to play Berra (captain) and Zaliukas (I don't know why but I can think it's for the usual reasons) at the back.(in fact I could be wrong but I don't think they particularly enjoy playing with each other).

Every team has played guys to get them exposure with a view to selling them on, but I would question the judgement of any manager who can see something in Makela at this time.

I think Gary Glen's time will come very soon, however with the next three games being Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic he is likely to stick to those who have already played this season and that includes Ksanavicius.

Said it since the first time i saw him ploay: he`s a junior player,nothing more.

No idea why or who bought him!

Said it since the first time i saw him ploay: he`s a junior player,nothing more.

No idea why or who bought him!

Niemi recomended him to the club as he scoredaround 25 goals a season in Finland. I can only assume that he is very, very bad at icehockey and so is one of the few Finish men who would prefer to play football. There can't be very many of them if he is one of the better players in that league.

Better call Saul

Do you have sole responsibility for team selection of tactics? I did once

What exactly is the role of Anatoly Korobotchka, is he involved in the selection of the first team and first team tactics? He is the boss who's butt I kiss

Why are we playing in a 4-4-1-1 formation, favoured by Angel Cervenkov, when this formation was a dismal failure during our league campaign last season? 1 up front is the way forward it worked when uganda played Kenya one time

Who is responsible for in game substitutions and why do they appear to be pre-ordained? Am not sure really let me get back to you on that one

Why are we playing a defender in midfield, again a tactic favoured by Korobotchka/Cervenkov, when this tactic is obviously not working? I think Larry is doing ok in midfeild just now

Are Makela and Karipidis still being given first team exposure because Romanov still hopes to make some money on them come the January transfer window? Correct

Why do we have 5 goalkeepers (Banks, Basso, McDonald, Kello and Balogh) at the club with senior experience yet only one left back? I wanted a bit of depth in the goalkeeping area work in uganda

Why is Gary Glen being ommitted from the first team squad? Who

Do you think that Ksanavicius is a footballer? Yup totally he can do at least 30 keepy upys

Think he is the best talent around

Some of those questions are good. Others are gash.

Banks is not a player anymore and Basso is out of the picture.

The 4411 we are playing is different to the 451 favoured by the axis of gash.

Archived