Nade - Time to give up on this guy

vegas-voss

He is never going to score us any great amount of goals.Just like Mole he is never in the position in the box that can hurt the opponents always just drifts out wide.Still looks hugely unfit and generally disinterested,even at halftime he looked like he could not be bothered to warm up.

I agree. I thought he looked decent when he came on a few weeks ago but that's the last 2 games he has been poor when he has came on. Although he won more headers and had more of the ball than Tullberg I still don't think we are getting enough from him

Maybe it is the not starting games that is ****ing him off ? It must be sole destroying to see the likes of audrey and mole getting a game before you.

BobbyJenkins

When he came on it was the only time in the match the ball stuck up front, the defenders couldnt get near him.

IMO he needs a few starts...oh and decent service!

When he came on it was the only time in the match the ball stuck up front, the defenders couldnt get near him.

What would be the point in supplying balls into the box for him ?

Cause he is never there.As soon as he gets the ball he heads for the corner flag.

BobbyJenkins
What would be the point in supplying balls into the box for him ?

Cause he is never there.As soon as he gets the ball he heads for the corner flag.

Our midfield and others didnt get into decent positions to put the ball into the box so why would he be there?

The service yesterday was poor and he can only work with what he is given. He hasnt really had a chance yet this seasona and I still believe he can do a job.

We can't give up on him after a handful of substitute appearances.

Start him in the next half dozen games and see how he fairs.

If he's pants in those games then get rid.

He is never going to score us any great amount of goals.Just like Mole he is never in the position in the box that can hurt the opponents always just drifts out wide.Still looks hugely unfit and generally disinterested,even at halftime he looked like he could not be bothered to warm up.

V-V what a change of tune man,not that long back you like others were saying just how good this guy could be,and when others ,who had seen right through him from the start, they got pelters(not saying it was you who was dishing it out).

First impressions last and usually are a good barometer,he didn't look interested the first time I saw him and from then on he looked more and more disinterested to me,gave up on him a long time back.

ps ,this is not a dig in any way.

V-V what a change of tune man,not that long back you like others were saying just how good this guy could be,and when others ,who had seen right through him from the start, they got pelters(not saying it was you who was dishing it out).

First impressions last and usually are a good barometer,he didn't look interested the first time I saw him and from then on he looked more and more disinterested to me,gave up on him a long time back.

ps ,this is not a dig in any way.

None taken mate.

As for being taken in by him not me, thought he had a few glimpse in some of his first games but from then on in have never really thought anything of him.I just don't see what his position is he is not a striker and he is not a modern day forward either.

It's typical Hearts this, they sign, or keep players on that don't or can't score goals (Mole, Elliot, Nade, Makela) even this Tullberg guy hasn't got a great goal-scoring record from what i've been told. They let players that can or could score goals go such as Pospisil, Bednar. The one decent quality player we had upfront was Pinilla, you could tell he was a top player when he played. ****z me off that we spend an absolute fortune getting this guy's fitness and head right then MadVlad gets shot of him, two or so weeks after Pinilla's been in the paper saying he's ready to focus on Hearts this season, feeling fitter than he's done for a long time and wanted to thank Hearts for getting him sorted by turning on the style etc...etc...

We don't seem to have a decent striker (note I said "decent" and not "great", not even "good") at the club with the marked exception of promising youngster Gary Glen.

A wee competition for you, can you name the striker in the Hearts squad that has not played a minute of football this season?

None taken mate.

As for being taken in by him not me, thought he had a few glimpse in some of his first games but from then on in have never really thought anything of him.I just don't see what his position is he is not a striker and he is not a modern day forward either.

City pie tester.

We don't seem to have a decent striker (note I said "decent" and not "great", not even "good") at the club with the marked exception of promising youngster Gary Glen.

A wee competition for you, can you name the striker in the Hearts squad that has not played a minute of football this season?

all of them by the sounds of things.

It is a total ****er aint it.

Every other team in the league has at least one striker who can score goals even the likes of St.Mirren have Mehmet banging in the goals.Who is the top scorer in our squad in career goals for Hearts.Miko with 12 or something might not even be as much as that.

peebles jambo

why do we always seem to put him on when we're getting beat?

why does he always hug the touchline?

i'm about ready to give up on him, but, IMO, no worse than mole

why do we always seem to put him on when we're getting beat?

why does he always hug the touchline?

i'm about ready to give up on him, but, IMO, no worse than mole

Its been difficult of late to put him on when we're winning in fairness!!!!

peebles jambo
Its been difficult of late to put him on when we're winning in fairness!!!!

very true, the guy must be sick of having to take a back seat to mole, jamie is ferkin useless

Ray Winstone

There is a good player just waiting to emerge from the unfit miss that is/was Nade.

He just needs a few starts and I am convinced he will come good!

He probably has the best touch of anyone at the club (including Kingston) and from what we have seen he can finish!

I just know he can come good given the chance to play alongside Tullberg instead of dross like Mole and Audrey.

Nade should START the next game. Mole should not.

Has to be Nade / Tullberg.

If all fit, a midfield of Miko / Larry / Stewart / Driver might be worth a try.

i think christian nade is a quality player he just needs to show it nd needs to get a chance because he doesnt seem to be gettin it just now comin of the bench

nd he is not by far the worst attackin player we hav:)

ksanavicious has been murder the last 2 games but still gets a chance before nade whicich i think is a joke wen this guy is tiny nd cannot win a ball in the air nd wen he gets chances isnt the most clinical :)

i would defo start nade upfront at easter rd with tullberg up there with him

Has to be Nade / Tullberg.

If all fit, a midfield of Miko / Larry / Stewart / Driver might be worth a try.

sounds good, but its just so lightweight. Id love to afford the first XI those 4 but im not sure we can. Thats why Kari is playing at the mo in the mid. We could play them if we had someone behind them and 1 upfront.

Theres a thread titled 'clean slate' and i think the OP has a point

sounds good, but its just so lightweight. Id love to afford the first XI those 4 but im not sure we can. Thats why Kari is playing at the mo in the mid. We could play them if we had someone behind them and 1 upfront.

Theres a thread titled 'clean slate' and i think the OP has a point

You are right, we have no dominant, hard tackling, aggressive midfielder.

You are right, we have no dominant, hard tackling, aggressive midfielder.

That is something we could do with. Karipidis is a big laddie but he is soft as.

As for Nade, the only reason I can think of for him not playing in front of Mole is that he is still not fit enough. I doubt he ever will be.

That is something we could do with. Karipidis is a big laddie but he is soft as.

As for Nade, the only reason I can think of for him not playing in front of Mole is that he is still not fit enough. I doubt he ever will be.

I'd take a 50% fit Nade over a 100% fit Mole any day.

Aye Nade's a funny one. Maybe he's desperate to get away or something and Csabs knows it..?? We duno what happens during the week (tired typing that!!).

Hopefully the laddy Mrowiec is a tough tackling type - hes billed as def mid, so once hes fit we might be better off

i think with the current squad 4141 maybe the way to go (could write it 4123 if that helps the one up front and i'll kill m'self brigade). Use the big fella from wide and get people in beside him, instead of hoofing from the back

Ryan Gosling

Tullberg is clearly Csaba's number one striker. If we can play it to his feet, he could do some damage.

The very first time that happened yesterday, he set up our equaliser. Not a coincidence.

Tullberg, Nade and Glen should be our first 3 strikers. Tullberg and Nade should start at Easter Road. Nade put in one of his best performances there last season. Derbies tend to be very fast paced, lots of counter attacking, that's why Nade did so well last time. If you watch the highlights, he gave Jones a torrid time.

The People's Chimp

He did more in his first 5 minutes on the field than mole in his entire game.

Straight away nade started to cause problems for the killie defence.

Start nade in the next game and you will see a different hearts.

Malinga the Swinga

Didn't notice at the game, but if Larry bigboots had left cross in injury time, Nade had a free header from 6 yards out to equlaise. Just a shame that he didn't get the chance to take it as I belive he would have scored.

I agree. I thought he looked decent when he came on a few weeks ago but that's the last 2 games he has been poor when he has came on. Although he won more headers and had more of the ball than Tullberg I still don't think we are getting enough from him

Maybe it is the not starting games that is ****ing him off ? It must be sole destroying to see the likes of audrey and mole getting a game before you.

Soul destroying for him???? FFS!

Seeing Mole lead the line on his tod week in week out is SOUL DESTROYING for the whole of the Hearts faithful!

And what a boost for the opposition to see our front line and substitutes who have amassed a total of 2 goals between them this season... we have the worst forward line in the country... i doubt any defence in the spl loses sleep over Nade, Mole, Makela, Ksanavicius and Tullberg... 5 truly shocking forwards managed by an inept coach who talks and talks a good game... but has been out thought and outplayed by Levein, Smith, Jeffries, Hughes .... and Black!

And the games we've won we've been lucky!:mad:

I think that he is good when he gets the ball but needs some one up front with him, he needs more than 15 mins tho

Agreed - I think I was at the same game as you. He's a threat, holds onto the ball but has few options. On Saturday, when he came wide, as he does, his striking partner was tiny AK, hardly a force to be reckoned with in the middle of the area (or anywhere else for that matter).

I remember the Dunfermline game last year where it looked like there could be some good rapport between Nade and Kingston linking on the right wing - not sure how we'd build on that though.

Archived