Korabochka

dougiea

Let's say off Laszlo, this is Vlad's man & the root cause.

The clown who bossed Chevenkov & Frail for 18 months (& guess who got the

sack - Frail)

4-5-1/4-4-1-1 at home - this is your culprit - don't blame the 'manager'

The Tynie fortress is no more, next steps.......................?????

I suggest 4-4-2

Thoughts????

sack - Frail)

I suggest 4-4-2

Thoughts????

Thoughts ???

We started off 4-4-2 yesterday and we were absolute MINCE.

I'd be happier to see Korobochka and Cervenkov away from the club but I dont believe for a minute that they are the WHOLE problem or anything like it.

Thoughts ???

We started off 4-4-2 yesterday and we were absolute MINCE.

I'd be happier to see Korobochka and Cervenkov away from the club but I dont believe for a minute that they are the WHOLE problem or anything like it.

I missed the first five or ten minutes, but when I got in we were playing 4-4-1-1. We flirted with two up front but largely we had one man behind a striker.

Korobochka and Cervenkov are causing ALL the problems IMO. Having said that, I don't think that Laszlo is blameless.

Korobochka and Cervenkov are causing ALL the problems IMO. Having said that, I don't think that Laszlo is blameless.

Not sure about that mate.

What makes you think that?

Everyone is to blame at that club from the bottom to the top

crappa Laslo is just awful

Romanov is just vile

And the players.............let's talk about that

They should all be tried for crimes against football. I despise them

I want them all to **** off

Total joke

They should hang their heads in shame

They probably had a good night last night.I NEVER!

sack - Frail)

I suggest 4-4-2

Thoughts????

He should have the ball's to either take full responsibility or tell it like it is,not hiding behind this we and together thing.

Not sure about that mate.

What makes you think that?

I have no inside story mate, but from the outside it certainly appears to be the case.

Laszlo spent pre season telling us about 4-2-3-1 and saying that the club performs best with a 4-4-2 formation, yet this season we have rigidly stuck to 4-4-1-1 (a formation that was brought in by AC upon his arrival) and we still stick with the daft "defender in midfield" role that has been a benchmark of VR's involvement.

As for the continued involvement of Ksanavicius, I refuse to think that Laszlo arrived at the club and felt this lad was a first team squad player and deserves a chance more than Gary Glen.

I have no inside story mate, but from the outside it certainly appears to be the case.

Laszlo spent pre season telling us about 4-2-3-1 and saying that the club performs best with a 4-4-2 formation, yet this season we have rigidly stuck to 4-4-1-1 (a formation that was brought in by AC upon his arrival) and we still stick with the daft "defender in midfield" role that has been a benchmark of VR's involvement.

As for the continued involvement of Ksanavicius, I refuse to think that Laszlo arrived at the club and felt this lad was a first team squad player and deserves a chance more than Gary Glen.

If Koro/Angel has such an influence, how come Ruben has been left out of the side when he played a hell of a lot last season?

Why has Glen been left out when he played the run in last season?

Why is it when numbers came back, we started with a 442 yesterday?

Why I am asking so many question?

ARGH!

If Koro/Angel has such an influence, how come Ruben has been left out of the side when he played a hell of a lot last season?

Why has Glen been left out when he played the run in last season?

Why is it when numbers came back, we started with a 442 yesterday?

Why I am asking so many question?

ARGH!

Geez a rest Paxo! ;)

I am now at the stage where I have answered questions on one thread and am being asked them again on another thread!!!!

See my answers on the other thread, the only bit I did not say on the other thread, but have said more than once this morning, we did not play 4-4-2 for any length of time yesterday, largely Mole (latterly Ksanavicius) played behind Tullberg (latterly Nade)

Geez a rest Paxo! ;)

I am now at the stage where I have answered questions on one thread and am being asked them again on another thread!!!!

See my answers on the other thread, the only bit I did not say on the other thread, but have said more than once this morning, we did not play 4-4-2 for any length of time yesterday, largely Mole (latterly Ksanavicius) played behind Tullberg (latterly Nade)

Most teams have one of the top two drop deep when defending to help out the midfield. Have to say though mate, when attacking (for 60 mins or so) Hearts did have the front two pushed right up on the Killie defence.

Also thought Hearts picked up for a spell when Audrey came on and we went back to the 451 formation.

Audrey is the key.

;)

Most teams have one of the top two drop deep when defending to help out the midfield. Have to say though mate, when attacking (for 60 mins or so) Hearts did have the front two pushed right up on the Killie defence.

Also thought Hearts picked up for a spell when Audrey came on and we went back to the 451 formation.

Audrey is the key.

;)

Jeezo, that is an admittance!

I felt he was simply awful yesterday tbh, the only thing I would give him is that the many high balls we sent him were ambitious and it was unfair to expect a four foot nowt forward to get balls arriving seven foot in the air.

As for 4-4-2, we are gonna have to agree to disagree bud.

Guest jambomickey
I missed the first five or ten minutes, but when I got in we were playing 4-4-1-1. We flirted with two up front but largely we had one man behind a striker.

agree with you mate! by the way was good to meet you yesterday

I felt he was simply awful yesterday tbh, the only thing I would give him is that the many high balls we sent him were ambitious and it was unfair to expect a four foot nowt forward to get balls arriving seven foot in the air.

Agree on that, some of the passes made to him were awful.

Thought he linked up quite well yesterday though, we looked better when he came on.

Archived