The Duke of Wellington:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

"Hearts under Vladimir Romanov, played in the same old way, and were beaten in the same old way".

Get used to it. This is the way it will be under Romanov and it may end in disaster ie relegation. There is nothing between the 10 non Old Firm sides and ANY one of them could get relegated.

However what separates us from the rest is that we lack guts and spirit and we are hamstrung by our bizarre managerial setup. There is no Gretna this year to give the other dead beats in the SPL a free ride. EVERY team must fight this year. We have NO fight.

Today was just another example of 1) the poor standard of our squad, and 2) the tactical inability of our "management " team (I include Romanov as part of the "team").

Until Romanov is gotten rid of, dies, or is bought out, this is the way it will be.

Another from Arthur Wellesley:

"I don't know what he will do to the other teams in the SPL, but by God he (Vladimir Romanov) terrifies me."

Nucky Thompson
"Hearts under Vladimir Romanov, played in the same old way, and were beaten in the same old way".

Get used to it. This is the way it will be under Romanov and it may end in disaster ie relegation. There is nothing between the 10 non Old Firm sides and ANY one of them could get relegated.

However what separates us from the rest is that we lack guts and spirit and we are hamstrung by our bizarre managerial setup. There is no Gretna this year to give the other dead beats in the SPL a free ride. EVERY team must fight this year. We have NO fight.

Today was just another example of 1) the poor standard of our squad, and 2) the tactical inability of our "management " team (I include Romanov as part of the "team").

Until Romanov is gotten rid of, dies, or is bought out, this is the way it will be.

Another from Arthur Wellesley:

"I don't know what he will do to the other teams in the SPL, but by God he (Vladimir Romanov) terrifies me."

God I love your analogy:) But I disagree with you;)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
God I love your analogy:) But I disagree with you;)

Get your favourite Wellington quotes here!!!:)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Somone has been reading a book...

Vladimir Romanov: "If there is one subject of which I know positively nothing, it is: Football"

shaun.lawson

Vladimir Romanov to Freewheelin Jambo:

"Publish and be damned!" :)

Seriously though, I can't really disagree. We're hardly going down - St Mirren look nailed on for that to me, unless the Accies' blip turns into a slide - but we're not going anywhere either. A mid-table season is just a mid-table season; unless, of course, it's as good as it's ever going to get under Vlad, and it's because he won't leave completely alone that we're so average. And if it's the latter, well...

Chip Douglas

Freewheelin' Jambo:

Synonymous with that lingering pungent smell when you've had a ripe dump. Never there when you've crimped one off and gone on to better things.

Get your favourite Wellington quotes here!!!:)

"Just because one was born in a stable doesn't make one a horse"

When someone said he was Irish because he was born over there.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Freewheelin' Jambo:

Synonymous with that lingering pungent smell when you've had a ripe dump. Never there when you've crimped one off and gone on to better things.

Chip Douglas:

Synonymous with that creeping, snivelling, bottom licking entity that is the unrepentant, unreformable Vlad-sheep.

For any Jambos in Lochend: "Just because one was born in a stable doesn't make one a horse."

For any Jambos in Lochend: "Just because one was born in a stable doesn't make one a horse."

is there an echo in here?

"Just because one was born in a stable doesn't make one a horse"

When someone said he was Irish because he was born over there.

incorrect he never said that it was a quote made about him by the great irish emancipationist leader Daniel O'Connell

is there an echo in here?

For any Jambos in Lochend: "Just because one was born in a stable doesn't make one a horse." ;)

Chip Douglas
Chip Douglas:

Synonymous with that creeping, snivelling, bottom licking entity that is the unrepentant, unreformable Vlad-sheep.

How is your protest focus group coming along?

*tumbleweed*

*owl hooting*

You're nothing but empty words.

shaun.lawson
How is your protest focus group coming along?

*tumbleweed*

*owl hooting*

You're nothing but empty words.

So you'd rather we did nothing then? How brave. At what point, if ever, would your position change?

Archived