All in All, We're a disgrace

gazmo

This is not specifically a VR rant, it's wider than that.

For a city that is not substantially smaller than Glasgow, we can't even drum up a regularly sized home support compared to the ugly sisters. Our trophy haul, and I'll extra include Hibs in that, is a joke. Not one person over the last 50 years has harnessed the population that we could look to draw support from.

End result. Our home gate, for a home game where we are 3rd in the league - 13,000. Feckin joke.

Edinburgh football is sh*te

For a city that is not substantially smaller than Glasgow, we can't even drum up a regularly sized home support compared to the ugly sisters. Our trophy haul, and I'll extra include Hibs in that, is a joke. Not one person over the last 50 years has harnessed the population that we could look to draw support from.

End result. Our home gate, for a home game where we are 3rd in the league - 13,000. Feckin joke.

We've had less than that before when we were third in the league. There are also factors in Scotland which determine that local people don't support local teams. :whistling:

I can understand why people don't go to watch. Boring and one dimensional with average players.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

You have only just noticed

You have only just noticed

No, just mega fecked off about it just now. We have had many opportunities to capitalise on a wee bit of good form over the last 25 years and screwed it every time.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I would say half o Edinburgh is a rugby city.

A quarter is Hearts and the other quarter is Hibs.

Deal with it.

Chip Douglas
I would say half o Edinburgh is a rugby city.

A quarter is Hearts and the other quarter is Hibs.

Deal with it.

Not even close.

Archived