We Are Poor - My Ratings

bry1874

just in from Pub,

Not posted before but getting hacked off -

Kello - 6 - ok, but his kicking from dead ball was por today

J Thomson - 5 - poor mans Robbie, tried to take on defenders a few times & no chance of getting past - he is not good enough, distibution very poor

Berra - 5- Average SPL defender - all other teams i.e. Killie, St. Mirren, Motherwell have player's who play good as him. His right foot is very very poor, left foot passing is usually punt up the park, out muscled easily at times

Zali -4 - Would rather have Wullie Jamieson than Zali, lots of folk think he is ok, personally I dont rate him, he may be a player back in Lithuania but he can not defend. At time's he is good then other times he is so bad - he is too inconsistent, sometimes he cannot kick the ball high & ball watches too much

Wallace - 4 - never a left back - bring back Jamie McAllister, needs a strong character to talk him through game's -Do we have one!!! I remember his goal vs Killie in the cup away - What has happened since then?? Always get caught with a diagonal ball over his head

Miko - 6 - Great & garbage!! One great run to set up Larry. Too inconsistent, On form would play him on the right every week instead of Larry (see Kingston for comments)

Stewart - 6- MOM for me today (hard to give a MOM but he shades it), is trying hard, maybe too hard at times, at shy's was getting the ball to his chest & not his feet, he can find a pass. Other teams now know this & are marking him tightly.

Karipidis -4 - Never a Midfielder, good at Right Back or Centre Half. Tries hard but at the end of day is lacking in midfield. Defenders can not play in midfield. Can you see Fergie playing Rio there, or Scolari with Terry, Real Madrid with Cannavoro or even Hibs with Giraffe Jones!!! It does not work, we need Bruno, Eggert or Rubens in there beside Mikey for a good balance.

Kingston- 4 - the ?15k a week player!! Does he work for the team?? Should have put us 2-1 up when 1 on 1 with Combe!!! On current form would drop him, is not producing the kind of form he is capable of. Seems to be going through the motions

Mole - 0 - Just not good enough for the SPL , was on loan at QOS & Livingston last season and scored NIL!!!! A lot of people say he tries hard & puts in a lot of effort. If I was playing for HMFC so would I!! Does a good runner & lots of effort make you a good player - No not for HMFC. Just NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HMFC SORRY JAMIE

Tullberg - 4 - Hard to judge on todays performance, good cut back from left wing for 1st goal, hopefully in coming weeks will see him adjust to SPL

Subs -0-0 Ksanavicius - nowhere near good enough for HMFC. Too lightweight, doesnt score, does not create goals (sorry made 1 this season)

WHAT DOES HE CONTRIBUTE!!! What about his free kick today from the right wing!!! Think it hit the police box!!!

Nade - 6 - Made a difference, his strength & power was good, Wish he could play for 90 mins. I think there is a player in him

Makela - 0 - Whas is the point - WHERE IS GLEN???

Czaba - 0 - J=Kari in midfield, mole up from, wee man replacing Tullberg!!! Is Czaba really picking the team!!!!

Archived