Csaba doesn't have a clue.

Mr Quagmire

First of all this is no knee jerk reaction, I have watched as the new season has unfolded and in my opinion Csaba is talking a good game but he ain't delivering.

There are people being played out of position.

His tactics are just rank rotten ( long ball to Mole in the Hole ) aye right.

His substitutes are bewildering to say the least ( swap Mole for 29 who is the smallest player in the SPL and continue to play the long ball ) Your having a laugh Csaba.

Players like Glen and Ruben who proved themselves last season have been frozen out for chumps like Mole and Karipenis.

He needs to grow a pair and demote Berra and make Stewart captain.

When the **** hits the fan Berra just keeps his mouth shut and hides.

I really cant see it changing and i am afraid that we will now slip down the table into the bottom 6.

Just my opinion.

First of all this is no knee jerk reaction, I have watched as the new season has unfolded and in my opinion Csaba is talking a good game but he ain't delivering.

His substitutes are bewildering to say the least ( swap Mole for 29 who is the smallest player in the SPL and continue to play the long ball ) Your having a laugh Csaba.

Players like Glen and Ruben who proved themselves last season have been frozen out for chumps like Mole and Karipenis.

I really cant see it changing and i am afraid that we will now slip down the table into the bottom 6.

Just my opinion.

Good post. I agree.

rudi must stay

Just my opinion.

once we get all our good players back like Driver, Obua, Aguiar we will be fine imo.

European Jambos Mum
once we get all our good players back like Driver, Obua, Aguiar we will be fine imo.

and that will happen when???????????????:sad:

You think, i don't share your optimism im afraid.

We have a good enough squad but players are frozen out / played out of position / or cant be arsed.

The manager should sort this out but has failed so far.

Csaba talks today in his post match interview about the players not playing the fast one touch passing game that he has instructed them to do !!

Aye WTF, our tactics today were to lump the ball up to Mole in the Hole :rolleyes:

See my post on "player ratings we are poor"

czaba - yeah start with mole, take off tullberg. bring on wee man, Play kari in mid, bring on makela!!

Why not at half time bring in Nade for Mole & Bruno for Kari!!

Where is Gary Glen!!!

That's certainly the way it's starting to look however he has a truly terrible group of players to work with. Not only do many of them lack basic ability but they have little heart, desire or passion and have no regard for the club or it's supporters. It's a terribly depressing state of affairs and we are a shambles.

I've got to agree with the OP. Csaba can say whatever he wants but it's becoming more and more apparent that he isn't 100% picking that team.

It's the same subs EVERY week. When we went 2-1 down I didn't see him out of his seat once. Fair enough Makela coming on but by that point that was no more than a token gesture.

Ex-Hearts managers (especially) and any other managers for that matter seem to be able to unlock Hearts with predictable ease. I don't know how many times we've been taken apart by Killie and Dundee Utd in the last couple of years.

It's becoming pretty tiresome and I don't know how the Hearts marketing team will paper over yet another p**s poor performance.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba hasn't been given time or money to prepare and build his own team

He arrived 2 weeks before the season

Fail to prepare , Prepare to fail , Romanov wasted 7 (seven) months in the appointment of a new manager

Does Csaba really have full control over team selection / signings ?

1 striker in most games is smells to me of Anatoly's influence

You can only urinate with the kcoc you've got

I've got to agree with the OP. Csaba can say whatever he wants but it's becoming more and more apparent that he isn't 100% picking that team.

It's the same subs EVERY week. When we went 2-1 down I didn't see him out of his seat once. Fair enough Makela coming on but by that point that was no more than a token gesture.

Ex-Hearts managers (especially) and any other managers for that matter seem to be able to unlock Hearts with predictable ease. I don't know how many times we've been taken apart by Killie and Dundee Utd in the last couple of years.

It's becoming pretty tiresome and I don't know how the Hearts marketing team will paper over yet another p**s poor performance.

If Vlad was picking the team then Ruben would be a given, Vlad signing after all.

I think Vlad sorts out the tactics and Csaba picks the team !!!!! :eek:

If he is picking the team, I'll be very concerned.

The tactics we are seeing at the moment are amongst the worst under Romanov and that is saying something.

In the last few weeks, we've had the potential to play some half decent line ups. But yet every single week we get a centre half in midfield, the worst two 'forwards' in the top two divisions and sub standard full backs.

We bang on and on about having great young players, then why are we not playing them? Mole, Wallace and Thomson may be young but they have had far too many chances, bring on the next batch, they can't be any worse.

Every one on here has different opinions

But do we certainly agree - Mole is a no no, Audrey is a no no & Kari in midfield is a no no

So why does Czaba keep on playing them??

If Vlad was picking the team then Ruben would be a given, Vlad signing after all.

I think Vlad sorts out the tactics and Csaba picks the team !!!!! :eek:

Yeah. I don't think it's necessarily Vlad picking the team but it reeks of maybe Korobochka. The passing game which we saw the rough beginnings of in the first couple of games has completely gone.

That today was as bad as anything over the last few years.

rudiskacel06

Just my opinion.

couldnt agree more as a paying fan who has been to every game this season the players being played is crazy and the fans like myself are f@@ked off , pack yer bags vlad

Bruno scored a scorcher for the reserves last game and was on the bench today, didn't get a sniff of the pitch. I'm doubtful we'll see him anytime soon, I mean he's a midfielder, why would we need him when there's a defender available instead :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
I was shaking with rage before I opened the thread.

Csaba is the man.

Oh no I agree with the original poster. What well thought out and clear comments. Against Arabs we should all barrack and try and get him sacked.

I am particularly upset with the shots on target and corners achieved at Celtic yesterday.

Csaba should have spent the millions made available to him and leave the team selections to our glorious leader....WHATEVER was he thinking about????:xmassick:

Just noticed the linkback to deluded.net at the bottom of the page

"Csaba he isnt very good is he?" - I suppose they have a point, he is actually VERY VERY good http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/smilies/smiliz19.gif

What is it with those countdown clocks?!

"Number of days until we're behind Hearts in the league (again)". Next!

Total rocket ships, one and all.

I was shaking with rage before I opened the thread.

Csaba is the man.

I wasn't shaking with rage but what the hell are we all about? Are we never happy?! Ok, there's plenty room for improvement but things are looking the best they have in a long while. I know the OP, and other OPs who have opened similar threads, is just expressing his opinion, but these sorts of threads annoy me far more than the Hibbies who come on here looking to mix things up a little. CRITICISM IS NOT WHAT WE NEED AT THE MOMENT. We need to get behind the team and try to ensure that we build on the last few results so that we can make as good as possible a push for Europe and future success. Arses.

I wasn't shaking with rage but what the hell are we all about? Are we never happy?! Ok, there's plenty room for improvement but things are looking the best they have in a long while. I know the OP, and other OPs who have opened similar threads, is just expressing his opinion, but these sorts of threads annoy me far more than the Hibbies who come on here looking to mix things up a little. CRITICISM IS NOT WHAT WE NEED AT THE MOMENT. We need to get behind the team and try to ensure that we build on the last few results so that we can make as good as possible a push for Europe and future success. Arses.

Look at the date the thread was started.

Lets take a deep breath. Yes, the thread was started in October. But all in all nobody has done anything at Hearts , yet......

Criticism is rightfully given if merited likewise praise. But the end of the season is when it matters.

The key word is patience and that`s what the OP hasn`t got. It`s a major problem amongst football fans these days and something i believe wasn`t as bad in years gone by. It`s obvious Csaba`s methods and train of thought are starting to bear fruit on the squad but our performance over 38 games will determine whether we are just in a wee purple patch or not.

But let`s enjoy what`s happening because in the end, and it may be a cliche, you can only take a game at a time and if it turns into a good run then you can look back with fondness.

Archived