carthorses run around

gadjie

Big Jamie tries, jumps and runs, but its not enough. And to slice an opponent's legs in the perfect free-kick position for them after putting an elephant's foot on the ball, well...if Nade and a billiardtable have a difference, please post...but there's always Makela to watch admiring his shins as the ball bounces. I'm losing the will to live, dreaming of a speedy skilful finisher.

Susie-Jambo-66
Big Jamie tries, jumps and runs, but its not enough. And to slice an opponent's legs in the perfect free-kick position for them after putting an elephant's foot on the ball, well...if Nade and a billiardtable have a difference, please post...but there's always Makela to watch admiring his shins as the ball bounces. I'm losing the will to live, dreaming of a speedy skilful finisher.

Thats one thing Moe cannot do.

When it comes to the freekick yes it was silly but in reality the person to blame was Karapidis as he should have been back in that position to cover.

According to Laszlo he plays Karapidid in the middle instead of Ruben as he see Karapidis as more able to get back and cover in defence rather than Ruben who he thinks is more of an attacking player and would not get back.

Well where was Karapidis's defensive thoughtsthen.

sandylejambo

he might run and jump, but he runs like stephen hawkins and jumps like he's wearing nade on his back, the lad can first touch a ball further than i can hit one, he just aint got it, he should brush up on his customer sevice voice for next season,,,"would you like fries with that"

Mole's finished. Lumbering, slow, poor touch, little heart, un-intelligent.

We might coach him into being average with the odd decent performance but that's about it for this one.

Another failed product of our award-winning yoof system.

:sad:

Archived